The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-08-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Ah you spotted... or she contacted you...

i still wanted to PM you... so you visited liao?
Hehe sharp eyes spotted her WeChat update I guess
Old 22-08-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Ok haven’t been giving reviews recently, truth be told I also visit less and more towards regulars for quite a while.

XXB is not first time here as some would have pointed out.
Just to put some things straight.
She is not FN. SYT may be stretching it but she is definitely sweet. There is something about her demeanor that makes u feel like she is that young lass u have a mini crush on in ur young schooling days. And she still has that in her.
Don’t expect full flavor, she is pretty vanilla with some restrictions but time with her is fun when you tease her within her boundaries and see her react to it like a young little girl.
Her special is really her teh teh voice that is so cute and can be quite a turn on when she’s moaning. Worth a try if u are looking for a session with a cute petite lass with good audio entertainment hehehe
Old 22-08-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Recall she did change her name later on but can't recall is it June. In any case she operates in area G mainly.
Is different girl you each mentioned.
Old 22-08-2022, 05:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wow!!! Thanks guys!!! I wasn't immediately attracted by her ad but your reliable validation certainly made her a priority for me to try now. Natural big boobs, a hardworking and giving ML, can play.... woohoo!

Down with crappy vanillas, more happy times with good attitude, good playable MLs!!!

$120 for a hj????
Old 22-08-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hehe sharp eyes spotted her WeChat update I guess
Lol, you the fastest lor.

Zara
Old 22-08-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ok haven’t been giving reviews recently, truth be told I also visit less and more towards regulars for quite a while.

XXB is not first time here as some would have pointed out.
Just to put some things straight.
She is not FN. SYT may be stretching it but she is definitely sweet. There is something about her demeanor that makes u feel like she is that young lass u have a mini crush on in ur young schooling days. And she still has that in her.
Don’t expect full flavor, she is pretty vanilla with some restrictions but time with her is fun when you tease her within her boundaries and see her react to it like a young little girl.
Her special is really her teh teh voice that is so cute and can be quite a turn on when she’s moaning. Worth a try if u are looking for a session with a cute petite lass with good audio entertainment hehehe
Thanks for FR! I was intrigued seeing her listing and surprised that she is a repeated returnee, I totally no recollection of her at all. I do love myself some lovely ML moans, especially if voice is nice. Yes yes we all know is not real and is to help us erupte faster but it takes practice to perfect it and those whom can do it well are always a mega plus to me. Have experienced my fair share of no sound HJ from ML.. really challenging to cum.. worse still are lousy fake moans, that kind i rather they just keep quiet lol
Old 22-08-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
chris_powell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
1 answer, 36C AnAn.
Thanks. Any link?
Old 22-08-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_powell View Post
Thanks. Any link?
It's on the slg website, just search for an an you'll find her listing, just be sure to msg the one with 36C one cause there are more than one with the same name.
Old 22-08-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So soma anyone tried yet?
Old 22-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Holy crap i think i'm going broke this month, suddenly so many new girls to try..a stark difference from july..
Old 22-08-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Yeah, the current market hj rate at $120 with hardly any massage is simply a ripped off! ML even expect some tips. LOL!
I think depends how you look at it ba. I weigh it out in the sense that if i go to those $88 places (why go 88 cause girls tend to be prettier), i end up spending about the same or even more at times. so i prefer to just go $120 call it a day.

If go those 50+50 massage places, i feel the standard of ladies quite depressing. so rather pay abit more get a better looking one.

comes down to what your intentions are, want to just release. i prefer just slg, $120 call it a day. want proper massage, i just go tcm $50 an hour with no release.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Lollo Review

Disclaimer: review accurate as of posting date, whatever changes in future no one knows.

Cute girl, SYT, boobs small but GFE very high. GFE is the main selling point.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Self imposed ban from visiting dongbei so have been trying to explore other options.
texted few angpais like Zora, Angel, Aimee. Aimee and Angel no reply at all despite trying for multiple days. Zora got courtesy to reply saying fully booked so may try again another day.

Anyway managed to get a slot with https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-cheng-cheng/ last week. Many bros recommended her in the past so i thought i'd go try try

Location: decent for all travelers. drivers have to park opposite location and walk over

Looks: discount ~20% from photos for your standard ps/meitu. still a decently adorable girl, won't give a number rating cause she's not really my type of lady. very petite, i believe bros wont reject

Body: definitely not for boob lover. has a cute ass.

Massage: puts effort but no much skill doing so, won't consider as piano

Sensual: managed abit of 5g, allows to zhut. YMMV. talks dirty with some variation on the hj. maybe that day not really feeling it, took me damn long to cum. about 30mins~ of her jerking all the way behind quite mechanical but understandable as it's a long duration. slight complains but no bad attitude.

Notes:
As another bro from the session before me came 40mins late, i had to wait below for close to 50mins
As other bros have mentioned, she's leaving soon and i think she likely will change working location soon if she has not already done so

RTM: She's honestly quite a nice lady and i understand why some bros are her regulars. Sadly she's not really my type so unlikely
Old 22-08-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Notes:
As another bro from the session before me came 40mins late, i had to wait below for close to 50mins
This is just insane..

No normal person will want to wait this long lol..

Your patience and tolerance level is on another level..

But seriously 40 mins late? That customer might as well schedule his session to another time.. I'm utter gobsmacked u even proceeded with the session lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Lollo Review

Disclaimer: review accurate as of posting date, whatever changes in future no one knows.

Cute girl, SYT, boobs small but GFE very high. GFE is the main selling point.
Tried her almost 4 months ago when she first landed.
tried once more a fews weeks back, after reading a few of her FRs and hoping to see improvement but really disappointed with limited service and I find the GFE is too commercial..

In and out 45 mins…

😩
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1