The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Robin77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Previously known as taozi (there's 2 but its the one with G.E.M alike comments). Delisted due to personal matters but was still accepting regular. Not sure why but now she is using different name when listed. Service still remains unchanged as what bros have shared previously
Yes Thai is the one with GEM looks alike. She already has a BF now and she says her BF accept her job so she starts to provide more Services …
you go explore yourself as I just tried , wow fantastic !
Old 11-09-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Previously known as taozi (there's 2 but its the one with G.E.M alike comments). Delisted due to personal matters but was still accepting regular. Not sure why but now she is using different name when listed. Service still remains unchanged as what bros have shared previously
Personal reason because she was caught! So now she is doing this dicretly, so if you want to visits her, good luck and I will pray for you !
Old 11-09-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jesuswar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Any review for Gao Mei?

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/gao-mei-massage/
Old 11-09-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
feihong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros,

Checking if Lin Lin has left our shores.
I,m referring to the older one.
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/lin-lin-massage//
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/lin-lin-massage/[/URL]
Old 11-09-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/yu-er-massage/

Was smitten by Yu Er video and decided to date her.

She was dressed in blouse jumpsuit. Very trendy looking and chatty. She speaks like local.

The massage is so so.. Just to get by..

Slowly she inches closer to lick my ears and evolve to deep frenching.

I was very turned on by her perfume and her sensual move.. there wasn’t any resistance when I started to roam her body.. reached a point of ecstasy to find she is cleanly shaven below.

Pop the question and was quoted $260 for fj. At that point, the other head take over the decision and of course we proceed.

Everything went well till she took off her black lacy bra.. her left breast is droopy with deformed nipple.

By then there is no turning back..
Abit turn off liao.. no choice.. Close one eye to finish the deed..

After the visit, found she advertise as xia tian on another web.

https://qianjin-15.net/staff-details.html?id=930 charging same price for fj.

I won’t be returning for massage nor fj.

For bros who goes for looks can try her. But for $260, the price is not worth it.
Almost wanted to try. Thanks for sharing
Old 11-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes she is.
Recycled the older set of photos which are more closer to real person.
Saw a few good MR thou.
Wonder did she change to entertain non hunk?
She now entertain all bros because she was recently being caught so now she is making full use of her time as long as she is not caught again.
So bros that want to try please do it fast as now she starts to offer FS at $200 for 1 hour. But be careful and I will pray for you 😀
Old 11-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro tried this lady before.

She seems here before. $ above mkt average
Old 11-09-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hope everyone had a good Mid Autumn celebration!
Have been sitting out the scene for a good while due to Covid and some old time regulars like Aini leaving or going MIA on me but there were still some notable mentions to tide me over these days.

1) OG Angel
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/angel-massage/

Those laojiao should know I have always been a regular. No doubt her services are slightly lesser than the first stint but times with her are always so enjoyable for me. For a HJ session there is really nothing much i can ask for, a pretty lass (what you see is what you get) with a good body (boobs lovers might not be very impressed but it's defintely ample B, shapely, good enough size for a grab and frolicking for me hehe), fully nude and sensual. Most importantly is with time you get a better chemistry with her and it's a fun session. Afterall all I'm looking for is fun and enjoyable session. Note that her sensual to me is top notch but massage is so-so, YMMV especially if it's your first time, take some time to chat with her and build up chemistry.
Definitely my number 1 choice at the moment.

2) Xiao Xiao Bing
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/

Had written a review here previously so shall not say too much. A different flavor if you like a petite girl with a teh voice and cute body which reacts to your touch like she is very sensitive. A good break from the usual heavy flavor. I think she has unveiled her masked photos and verified that this is what you get.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=2...=#post21573355

3) Baby
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/baby-massage/

Had been targeting her for a while due to previous good reviews. And indeed a nice lady, with the better boobs out of the 3 mentioned here. She packs a good strength and the better masseur of the 3. An enjoyable session and she will automatically rest next to you to cuddle after the deed.
The only thing is it feels a little more transactional (maybe more chemistry needed), she has her restrictions and is quite sensitive on the nips so you can only steal a touch or a peck there hehe.
That said, overall a good balanced session for massage and sensual, just not as fun as the other 2 for me (caveat those are my previous regulars since their first stints here).
And good (or bad?) thing is her business seems to be rather affected with the new influx of girls. She will be RTC in like 2 months time due to that. So it can be rather easy to get a slot with her even on the same day or on short notice. Good for people who have a sudden urge and around the area.

I must say recently there have been influx of new girls and I might be targeting a few to try. And because of these new girls the ones i mentioned above seems to be easier to book so good for me
Don't think they will be here for long though so people who wants to try do give them a try, you won't regret it.
Old 11-09-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
She is still around.also quite active on wechat.
Yea she is around and now providing BJ and FJ
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/rachel-massage/
Old 11-09-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Other notable mentions i had tried at least once:

Cheryl - famous squirter mostly mentioned in HC thread (RTC):
Quite an eye opener, first time i see a gal squirt like she does. So much so i did not want to use my tongue at all i think it will be a massive mess lolll... But just with my touch i think she came like 3-4 times? literally waterfall.
That said, beyond that i thought she was trying too hard with her constant giggles did not enjoy that. Petite lady who looks visibly seasoned. But anyway she left our shores after a good some time here so all the best for her future!

Rayna Xuan Xuan - ML of popular choice here
Overall a good session. No short cut, packs a good massage (not as commonly found these days) and really helped relieve some knots for me.
Can understand the boobs lovers preference for her but i think these days i prefer a shapely one rather than just plain huge. Hers are huge but not my preferred shape but this is only personal preference. And having seen better shaped huge melons in the past (old timers would know like Hope and the OG Hebe) which allows you to feast like no tomorrow, this is above average but not the holy grail for me. Sensual was ok with some restrictions.
A good lady and definitely worth a try but no RTM for me.
Old 11-09-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -133 / Power: 0
solarboy123 solarboy123
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
More importantly you posted something without

her consent, so how is this helping her? Did she says this service is open to all and she asked you to post it? She already so 'chum', kena raid, kena covid, kena cheated by agent, money kena stolen when she went shower, then kena some stupid boy that bought her fake stuffs and all, so she has no choice but break up to make back the losses..the boy didn't even give her money throughout and still disallow her to work.. help la.

In any case, she has left our shores and I do pray that her karma here all duly paid. She is a nice lady and I have enjoyed her company the last few months.

Not sure why I have this feeling you are that boy...
You are right I didn't think about her approval.
No way I'm that boy... Apparently he is very manipulative and deletes all the WeChat contacts from her phone. Haha I won't comment any more otherwise I kena zap from her ex or other bros
Old 11-09-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
wow 260! u can get onlyfan girl to bonk for 90min at dome 1 liao
wah what is only fan girl
Old 11-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
wah what is only fan girl
Mansion Akita in D1 got onlyfans account, a paid website to see the lewd stuff they post of themselves
Old 11-09-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayway78 View Post
Any bro tried this lady before.

She seems here before. $ above mkt average
She is AnAn, a FL. Was here a few years back, and her current stay should be more than a year liao. Listed on several sites (not slg). Photo is her but heavily PS. Real person very petite and looks much older, probably mid to late 30s. Service very commercial, F and go type. However listed price at 130 is at market lah for full service
Old 11-09-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Mansion Akita in D1 got onlyfans account, a paid website to see the lewd stuff they post of themselves
got a few other OF girls but that's dome 1 stuff
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1