The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayway78 View Post
lol. Thanks bro. She quote me 170
Opportunistic pricing bah. This is one of her listing if you need.

https://www.impmm26.com/girl.php?id=5132
Old 11-09-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
相信我好吗?
老大的话永远是对的
Old 11-09-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarboy123 View Post
You are right I didn't think about her approval.
No way I'm that boy... Apparently he is very manipulative and deletes all the WeChat contacts from her phone. Haha I won't comment any more otherwise I kena zap from her ex or other bros
So it is this xia suay ex boyfriend who deleted my wechat contact last week. She also got delisted for a while and i though she close shop early to be with the boyfriend. Who would have thought such things to happen. She only added me back early this week, hence probably the boyfriend took her phone as well. When i asked her what happened, she just said that she didn't delete me but didn't share anything further. Unfortunately our timing this last few days cannot match so didnt got the chance to say good bye.
Old 11-09-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
ProjectG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing some review

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-an-an/

Location: Centralise and convenient for both by car and public.
Look: Head Turner.
Body: Nice big boobs with her body.
Sensual: FN with BJ
Massage: average.

RTM: Yes.

Oh btw i saw this~
Old 11-09-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
For the first time we are blessed with a group of girls gifted with big natural beautiful breasts and sexy bodies, and can play.... and now still need to compare? Lol.

Ok, my 5 cents. Yes Zoya and KK are in the Premier League. But Jing Jing, Lin Lin and Rayna are Champions League material.
If loooking for big and natural boobs,
Currently the above 3 - LL, JJ, XX Rayna are must to visit.
As for the rest i yet to try out
as these 3 are in my rotation list which i feel damn "Chuan already" not enough $$$ to burn.
Old 11-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

You are the xia suay ass who did many funny things, including giving her a FAKE Rolex har?

Throw the face of the samsters here.

Can’t afford is ok. Don’t stoop to this level!

Some thing you did warrants an arrest. Hope you wake up. You met someone who already has nothing to lose. Count your blessings.

Note: many hearsay hor …. Not all hearsay are false

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarboy123 View Post
You are right I didn't think about her approval.
No way I'm that boy... Apparently he is very manipulative and deletes all the WeChat contacts from her phone. Haha I won't comment any more otherwise I kena zap from her ex or other bros

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 11-09-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/hai-ying-massage/

Booked her for 110 package. Basically only massage and hj. No teasing nor AR. She told me need top up to 140 for teasing and AR. Felt very commercial. Looks is close to photos. Will not rtf.
Old 11-09-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
So it is this xia suay ex boyfriend who deleted my wechat contact last week. She also got delisted for a while and i though she close shop early to be with the boyfriend. Who would have thought such things to happen. She only added me back early this week, hence probably the boyfriend took her phone as well. When i asked her what happened, she just said that she didn't delete me but didn't share anything further. Unfortunately our timing this last few days cannot match so didnt got the chance to say good bye.
Is that why for the past two weeks, i message her and she didn’t reply after confirming a booking?

I ended up cancelling her booking since radio silence
Old 12-09-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Mr for Lucky/xiao qi

she suddenly gyrating her body violently while moaning with her legs tightening around mine and screamed " Yamete yamete!" Damm funny ��..i paused mid-zhut, looked at her and went " how come got suddenly got Japanese come out one?" But it turned me on so much, im a slow cummer, usually take 10mins n above but this time, 3 mins i buay tahan liao,
You got weird fetish? Her "yamate" so fake and annoying i wished she would just STFU..

Btw anyone knows who her roommate is?
Old 12-09-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kiki-massage/

Just try her out around midnight.
Looks : 7.5 as per the ads won't reject
Boobs : 8 Bigger than Rayna (C+ or D) somewhere around JJ but not bigger than LL. (Can suck)
Figure : i can't do a comparision cos i can only strip her till her titty are expose. She was wearing the dress as per ads so only able to pull down the top. Definitely Not Fat
Damage : $120
Sensual : normal SOP, you lick her tits she lick your nip while HJ. Lots of area thats need to be improve
Location : Along RV area near to Aini location, for those driving parking not much choice. Those take MRT need to take bus
Maybe she's new to this line (2 days only) Need bros to train her, while i try to strip her she's kinda shy and politely reject me. If she's able to strip fully (with or without panties) that would be better.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Great body, slim and tall 34B, pretty, better than photo, perfect lady to date. Her BBBJ and FN ear diging very sensual and great! Do try her ear digging if you can, she is professionally trained and service is top notch ! Like her very much! High GFE.will date her next week again
Old 12-09-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Any FR for NaiCha from Sgbeautycastle?
Old 12-09-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jaylah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

C has set the benchmark way too high. In this market where girls set restriction everywhere, not many can match her enthusiasm and service. U can try going for mm or her cousin
Old 12-09-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -133 / Power: 0
solarboy123 solarboy123

Huh? I get arrested for what? She agrees to do something and I paid her agreed amount.
I dunno what fake Rolex you r talking about. The other bro insinuate I'm her ex or whatever ... I don't really care. like I said, the ML offer various kind of things to their customers is really up to them. I mention it doesn't mean you should second guess my intentions.

I also think his ex bf is an asshole but doesn't mean bros imagination can infer me as that person. Omg.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
You are the xia suay ass who did many funny

things, including giving her a FAKE Rolex har?

Throw the face of the samsters here.

Can’t afford is ok. Don’t stoop to this level!

Some thing you did warrants an arrest. Hope you wake up. You met someone who already has nothing to lose. Count your blessings.

Note: many hearsay hor …. Not all hearsay are false
Old 12-09-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -133 / Power: 0
solarboy123 solarboy123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
I am not the ex bf la. She told me her ex delete all the WeChat of the contacts. When I quoted what she said I became the bad guy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1