The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarboy123 View Post
I am not the ex bf la. She told me her ex delete all the WeChat of the contacts. When I quoted what she said I became the bad guy?
I didn't infer you as the ex boyfriend what. Why the need to be defensive? Anyway she has taken photos with this scum boyfriend so probably took the phone to delete them. Hope she has kept/shared those photos, can take out to shame him.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenk View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Great body, slim and tall 34B, pretty, better than photo, perfect lady to date. Her BBBJ and FN ear diging very sensual and great! Do try her ear digging if you can, she is professionally trained and service is top notch ! Like her very much! High GFE.will date her next week again
I wouldn’t say she’s tall or great body though…
She’s like 1.5m+
But Her ear digging is quite sensual when she hugs and cuddles up to you while doing ear digging

Last edited by Mobile88; 12-09-2022 at 08:14 AM.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Btw anyone knows who her roommate is?
This was shared just a few days back, is the ang kong ml sherry. They only got to know one another when staying together.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Ivysaw;21637940]Mr for Lucky/xiao qi

Deleted at Ivysaw request.

Last edited by Ray06; 14-09-2022 at 08:47 AM.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/hai-ying-massage/

Booked her for 110 package. Basically only massage and hj. No teasing nor AR. She told me need top up to 140 for teasing and AR. Felt very commercial. Looks is close to photos. Will not rtf.
She look like 30s. Under declare age looks like it
Old 12-09-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
You got weird fetish? Her "yamate" so fake and annoying i wished she would just STFU..

Btw anyone knows who her roommate is?
Different strokes for diff folks i guess, and of course i know it's fake but i prefer a responsive ml(and she was xtra responsive be it fake or not) than one that just lies there and stroke you. Or maybe that day i got blueballed so much that anything would work on me lol.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro,
You MR is referring to Lucky or Xiao qi?
Knowing she is having period you still proceed with the session....good man
Lucky is her new name, she was called xiao qi in the past. No choice ma, like the saying goes, small head took over big head, went so far liao don't wanna return empty handed, but have to say she still remained professional despite feeling under the weather and i was sextisfied. Also since i usually don't roam 5g much so period or not is no biggie unless it affects their service.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
This was shared just a few days back, is the ang kong ml sherry. They only got to know one another when staying together.
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/sherry-massage/

This sherry?
Old 12-09-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectG View Post
Sharing some review

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-an-an/

Location: Centralise and convenient for both by car and public.
Look: Head Turner.
Body: Nice big boobs with her body.
Sensual: FN with BJ
Massage: average.

RTM: Yes.

Oh btw i saw this~
Who's that in the vid? Yeah anan is great, too bad she's leaving soon and sounds like she's not coming back for good too..have to rtm more often.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Super sus account and posts from this Robin77 and this John66 on this Rachel? Seems to have some beef with her, both accounts name so similar and post in v similar ways, this john66 even set up some threads in local message specifically talking about her and threatens to reveal her location?
Come on la, play also play with some class. Whatever problems u have with her sort it out between the two of u don’t come and spoil people’s playground and start all these dirty tactics just xia suay only.

Caveat i have never tried this Rachel before but really hate it when some goons start spoiling the fun for others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Most likely ownself talking to ownself. Maybe kena reject for FJ. Want spoilt her market.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrom View Post
There are also other sus accounts, ownself talk to ownself, pretending that they are talking to others then find a chance to blabber Same Story on WK, FJ again.
Looks like another Disney production. Different title, starring different talents, but same old boring story script - fj, wk..... etc....yawn. Biggest loser in sbf history. Lol.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/hai-ying-massage/

Booked her for 110 package. Basically only massage and hj. No teasing nor AR. She told me need top up to 140 for teasing and AR. Felt very commercial. Looks is close to photos. Will not rtf.
Wtf!!!,??? Must top up for teasing!!?? Teasing is the most basic of the trade. She's obviously a milf and she still thinks she can demand top ups for these basic setvices?

Looks like the other younger, prettier MLs provide way more than her.

Thanks for the intel. I'll give this, plus size, overly photoshop (means more defects to cover up), milf a big miss.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin77 View Post
She now entertain all bros because she was recently being caught so now she is making full use of her time as long as she is not caught again.
So bros that want to try please do it fast as now she starts to offer FS at $200 for 1 hour. But be careful and I will pray for you ��
Quote:
Yea she is around and now providing BJ and FJ
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/rachel-massage/
Quote:
Agree with the above comments.
Having been trying to date her but I think she is playing some tactics so that we can visits her more often.
Like what some bros have commented, which ML don’t provide FJ since they are here for money, so you think they will resist our offer?
So please don’t act virgin and say we only visit her for massage. Our mind always hope she provides more services to us like BJ and FJ.
I always fantasize having sex with her while i visits other ML but the feeling is different.
Anyway she agrees to go out with me, so don’t be jealous because I have spend many hours with her and I think she feels bad coz lately she has been busy.
To her BF, I believe you are ok right since you also can accept she perform all the intimate service like rubbing our cock, kissing us, and allowing us to touch and lick her whole body. Perhaps I will share when I have sex with her soon !
Quote:
Personal reason because she was caught! So now she is doing this dicretly, so if you want to visits her, good luck and I will pray for you !
Quote:
Yes Thai is the one with GEM looks alike. She already has a BF now and she says her BF accept her job so she starts to provide more Services …
you go explore yourself as I just tried , wow fantastic !

as pointed out, very sus account
sus accounts should also be flushed out
Old 12-09-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
( Click to show/hide )

as pointed out, very sus account
sus accounts should also be flushed out
Yep, we just have to flush it out whenever it appears. And bump it up to create more awareness.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
You are the xia suay ass who did many funny things, including giving her a FAKE Rolex har?

Throw the face of the samsters here.

Can’t afford is ok. Don’t stoop to this level!
Lol, boyfriend buys a fake Rolex? How pathetic can a person be to have to appear to be someone else he is not?

Anyway, that guy is an ass-wipe of the highest order. Bullying her, taking up all her time so she can't work, controlling her every movement, deleting all her clients contacts, etc, etc.... BUT remember, she also made her choice. I warned her over and over again. But she made her choice.

Alas, a wonderful, beautiful girl, crushed in the turmoils of the game. Bye bye Bi Er, thanks for all the happy, orgasmic times.
Old 12-09-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Who's that in the vid? Yeah anan is great, too bad she's leaving soon and sounds like she's not coming back for good too..have to rtm more often.
Looks like Angel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1