The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-09-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Dude you can put me in your ignore list just as I am going to put you in mine after this post. Cheers.
kk… thanks for sharing with us.. you invest so much on this particular ML… after bringing her out.. you ended up getting 拉黑. Guess pocket not deep enough hor

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

Last edited by iTea; 13-09-2022 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 13-09-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted due one 4 points dude not happy and deducted my points

Last edited by Ray06; 13-09-2022 at 02:06 PM.
Old 13-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do not quarrel la. Hold everyone can be 赤诚善良
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
kk… thanks for sharing with us.. you invest so much on this particular ML… after bringing her out.. you ended up getting 拉黑. Guess pocket not deep enough hor
Old 13-09-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Heibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
Why lucky? You want those mls be yours meh? Hahaha
Not that bro . Which guy doesn’t want to be there with the likes of angel and gang. Holding her hand some more .
Old 13-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibaihao View Post
Not that bro . Which guy doesn’t want to be there with the likes of angel and gang. Holding her hand some more .
How come your posts all about her one? A bit creepy siol..

If u so obsessed over her go and bao her lor lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-09-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seeing Tang Tang back , immediately arrange an appointment to meet up with her. Still look the same as 2 years ago , she may not be syt , but her eyes are big and captivating. Well I guess most bro go for her huge twin assets anyway. But I do demand a certain look , cannot fail that area. I see many bros here rave about JJ but somehow her photo in SLG buay gam me . Anyway looks are very subjective. Back Tang Tang , sheÂ’s now located in the east , thereÂ’s a car park nearby , otherwise thereÂ’s parallel lots but lots are scarce. Bros taking train will find it inconvenient. Her 36C/D ? Assets are simply awesome. I know bros go for bj but I prefer both of us to enjoy the session mutually , so I did not opt for bj.

Massage : she says she will be offering ear candling as she took up professional courses during last trip back home .
Sensual : will cat bath whole body Â… and lick yrs ball Â…Â…
Old 13-09-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibaihao View Post
You also another one Jan 2022 asking about Angel until Sep 2022…. XD creepy indeed

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 13-09-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How come your posts all about her one? A bit creepy siol..

If u so obsessed over her go and bao her lor lol..
Even more obsessed than angellover?

Zara
Old 13-09-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even more obsessed than angellover?
He never talk much about her liao lol..

Only that ulysses84 will keep on mentioning about her from time to time..

That Heibaihao so little posts but mostly about her.. Can see what he trying to do lmao..

Old 13-09-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

That Heibaihao so little posts but mostly about her.. Can see what he trying to do lmao..
Trying to fish more info from others here? Since I think she quite nonchalant one...

Zara
Old 13-09-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Trying to fish more info from others here? Since I think she quite nonchalant one...
Obviously trying to get upsized menu lor lol..

Not about her being bo chup or not..

But her WKs will be very on the ball one and report to her..

That controversial trip comes to mind lol..

Old 13-09-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:

I have matured.
Pro tip: do not try too hard, is not worth it.
Old 13-09-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Obviously trying to get upsized menu lor lol..

Not about her being bo chup or not..

But her WKs will be very on the ball one and report to her..

That controversial trip comes to mind lol..
Upsized menu... guess he don't know about the history.

Zara
Old 13-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Seeing Tang Tang back , immediately arrange an appointment to meet up with her. Still look the same as 2 years ago , she may not be syt , but her eyes are big and captivating. Well I guess most bro go for her huge twin assets anyway. But I do demand a certain look , cannot fail that area. I see many bros here rave about JJ but somehow her photo in SLG buay gam me . Anyway looks are very subjective. Back Tang Tang , sheÂ’s now located in the east , thereÂ’s a car park nearby , otherwise thereÂ’s parallel lots but lots are scarce. Bros taking train will find it inconvenient. Her 36C/D ? Assets are simply awesome. I know bros go for bj but I prefer both of us to enjoy the session mutually , so I did not opt for bj.

Massage : she says she will be offering ear candling as she took up professional courses during last trip back home .
Sensual : will cat bath whole body Â… and lick yrs ball Â…Â…
thanks for sharing MR! upped

is this the returning ang pai whom the lao jiaos were talking about recently?
Old 13-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

lol wtf? apparently someone zapped me for my comment on the bier situation and sharing the story i heard from another ML.

like that also must zap ah? not happy with my grandfather story then just ignore la.

siao eh want to zap put your name la. knn titi zap. you think i kiam eng the points meh

Last edited by owlette; 13-09-2022 at 04:51 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1