The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 15
mysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to behold
Where to buy singapore ip cam vids

Overheard one of my dua neh neh colleagues shared with her clique about being filmed. Did not hear well but the point is they were fucking then the cam which is usually facing the door suddenly face them after they are done. Checked her phone and realised there is a recording and she deleted immediately. Only her and bf have pw to the cam, no motion sensor.

Wah if can find a source to buy her vid, would love to see what she's hiding under those clothes man..
Old 23-03-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where to buy singapore ip cam vids

I suspect her boyfriend is the director, actor and cameraman. Unless their password remains the original default password that came with the camera, I doubt it will be so easy to be hacked in.
Old 25-03-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

lol the clues also no head no tail one. got tons of such videos out there so how do we even know which is which
Old 25-03-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
sarq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
lol the clues also no head no tail one. got tons of such videos out there so how do we even know which is which
The clue is dua neh neh
Old 27-03-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 15
mysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Haha the point is not how to find her video but where to find this kind of video...

Not the typical sexy OL but a bit plump late 20s, always like to wear bare riff kind. Our place a lot of walk in customers so they always stare at her boobs and she will always say why men always ogle but then she still continue to wear like that

Every time also complain her bf like not fun, she only rides on top.. hahah she always complain to her clique thinking no one can hear but just nice my office got a window that can open a little bit and hear the Recep area well.

So if any bro got lobang where to buy ip cam vid, pls share thank you
Old 28-03-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysuperlongahem View Post
Only her and bf have pw to the cam, no motion sensor.

Wah if can find a source to buy her vid, would love to see what she's hiding under those clothes man..
Darkweb has a market place for trading hacked accounts & passwords..... maybe you wanna take a look there?
Old 29-03-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

https://getterare01.com/45099/

HK ones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1