The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
naturalchoice is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaturalchoice is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaturalchoice is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation < < Ploy > > BBBJ Expert She's a Hot Dancer/Coyote in Thailand

WELCOME TO NATURALCHOICE
your only choice to enjoyment

Model Ploy

SHE HAS TOUCHED DOWN
AVAILABLE NOW

Ht/Wt: 159/45
Stats: 34/24/34
Strength: Wild, Hot, CFM Attitude, BBBJ/CIM expert, Hot dancer
Damage: 128/90/2
Pix

naturalchoice - SMS @ 8354 7939
Old 19-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

naturalchoice is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaturalchoice is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaturalchoice is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: < < Ploy > > BBBJ Expert She's a Hot Dancer/Coyote in Thailand

sms now!!!!!!
Old 19-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

sms now!!!!!!
Old 19-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Cervates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can provide some stat or fr?
Old 20-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervates View Post
Can provide some stat or fr?
will be up soon bro!
Old 20-09-2008, 08:59 AM
Samster

HURRY ...SLOTS ARE FILLING UP
Old 20-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Sms Us For Details
Old 20-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

sms now!!!!!!!!!
Old 20-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

weekend promo...sms to find out now
Old 20-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Samster

weekend promo!!! sms to find out more
Old 21-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

GHreat sunday offer
Old 21-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

Rt Dancer/Coyote in Thailande: < < Ploy > > BBBJ Expert She's a Ho

upzz.........
Old 21-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

FR on Poly:

Not an expert in writing FR. But after trying Poly, i think that if i dun post an FR on her, i am a selfish fucker. Hahaha...

Was introduced by bro N.C on any FL avaviable at Xam in the morning, becoz i aslo dun know which FL to bonk. Previous few time also introduced by N.c.. so i think he know my taste or should i sae, we have the same taste.

Knock knock.. door open. Nothing to comment on hotel as i onli take it as a fuck and go place.. so so standard but acceptable standard. Poly was onli wrapped by a towel, think she was bathing herself so that can keep her awake (Very late already...) Services was TIP TOP, asked mi is it i drunk etc... and helped mi took off my clothing while she was still wrapped by the towel. Lead me into the toilet...

SOP (BBBJ under the hot shower must try) If not, ur $$$ spend is 1/3 fly away!!!.... BBBJ with no hand contact one, hate it when FL used more hand stength then mouth strength... this is wat i call PURE BBBJ... (suction i give it a 9/10). 1st company of army realease in her mouth!!! Solid mouth work!

SOP...

I came out of the shower 1st and dry myself, lie on bed and lighted a cigg. Soon, poly came out and climb onto me, GFE is super, cat bath etc is good, nothing to tok abt, she headed souh and like her ball lick... i think is the aircon cold, tats why balls more sensative. din swallow it, but tickle it and wet with salivia. give it another 9/10 on this. While a turn side way to dumped my cigg butt, she took my small brother and swallow it... the way she hold it was like holding a big cigar. She smile and teased say "i smoke also" and she smoked my bro lo... good view!!! This time round diff to cum liao so cap on and ready for live firing.

Firers adopting standing doggy position.... FIRE!!!! This position is good (on the bed) coz can see the action throught the mirror in front of her while she grabbed onto the window. This position is like jap av leh, the ger will look outside the window on to the street that kinda. ahhahaa... but of coz, we didnt do that la... brothers here can try if u dare..

Chnage a few position and when i was abt to come... hahahaa.. of coz must see something come out mah... took off the cap and ask her to BBBJ... less than 20 sec... FIRERS, last burst of fire!!!! Sprayed on her face!! This one i give a another plu pts as she din runway after the firing... she will still wait till u move off 1st then she go toilet n wash up.

Ater all:
Looks: 7.5/10 (Very natural look with no make up)
Figure: 8/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes depedning on bro NC gt good dicount or not lo
Old 21-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
FR on Poly:

Not an expert in writing FR. But after trying Poly, i think that if i dun post an FR on her, i am a selfish fucker. Hahaha...

Was introduced by bro N.C on any FL avaviable at Xam in the morning, becoz i aslo dun know which FL to bonk. Previous few time also introduced by N.c.. so i think he know my taste or should i sae, we have the same taste.

Knock knock.. door open. Nothing to comment on hotel as i onli take it as a fuck and go place.. so so standard but acceptable standard. Poly was onli wrapped by a towel, think she was bathing herself so that can keep her awake (Very late already...) Services was TIP TOP, asked mi is it i drunk etc... and helped mi took off my clothing while she was still wrapped by the towel. Lead me into the toilet...

SOP (BBBJ under the hot shower must try) If not, ur $$$ spend is 1/3 fly away!!!.... BBBJ with no hand contact one, hate it when FL used more hand stength then mouth strength... this is wat i call PURE BBBJ... (suction i give it a 9/10). 1st company of army realease in her mouth!!! Solid mouth work!

SOP...

I came out of the shower 1st and dry myself, lie on bed and lighted a cigg. Soon, poly came out and climb onto me, GFE is super, cat bath etc is good, nothing to tok abt, she headed souh and like her ball lick... i think is the aircon cold, tats why balls more sensative. din swallow it, but tickle it and wet with salivia. give it another 9/10 on this. While a turn side way to dumped my cigg butt, she took my small brother and swallow it... the way she hold it was like holding a big cigar. She smile and teased say "i smoke also" and she smoked my bro lo... good view!!! This time round diff to cum liao so cap on and ready for live firing.

Firers adopting standing doggy position.... FIRE!!!! This position is good (on the bed) coz can see the action throught the mirror in front of her while she grabbed onto the window. This position is like jap av leh, the ger will look outside the window on to the street that kinda. ahhahaa... but of coz, we didnt do that la... brothers here can try if u dare..

Chnage a few position and when i was abt to come... hahahaa.. of coz must see something come out mah... took off the cap and ask her to BBBJ... less than 20 sec... FIRERS, last burst of fire!!!! Sprayed on her face!! This one i give a another plu pts as she din runway after the firing... she will still wait till u move off 1st then she go toilet n wash up.

Ater all:
Looks: 7.5/10 (Very natural look with no make up)
Figure: 8/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes depedning on bro NC gt good dicount or not lo

thanks for the FR bro.... upz for u!
Old 22-09-2008, 07:33 AM
Samster

sms now!!!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread