The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
Same boss just reno and change name only. They have new ML. One just fresh off the oven 1st time come sg started with last friday only. Name is yiyi
I was happy for a moment, thinking finally the fall of a nonsense place, and a new one with such a pretty front is coming up to surprise.

Thanks for informing it's the same owner. Shall not bother with it.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
I was happy for a moment, thinking finally the fall of a nonsense place, and a new one with such a pretty front is coming up to surprise.

not only that bro, some of the mls are directly rotated or transferred from the old chain, unless they have changed (which is unlikely).
Old 05-11-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
not only that bro, some of the mls are directly rotated or transferred from the old chain, unless they have changed (which is unlikely).
Looking at their renovation tells me how successful they are in their nonsense packages and services.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post

I was there last night to support my regular ML who moved there. Someone keep checking on us. Which pisses the ML off. 😴

I think business pretty good there. But the price is really 😱. My ML say just take the cheapest.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was there last night to support my regular ML who moved there. Someone keep checking on us. Which pisses the ML off. 😴

I think business pretty good there. But the price is really 😱. My ML say just take the cheapest.
bro don’t mind me asking where did your regular ML come
from, if not convenient, can PM me. thanks
Old 05-11-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
bro don’t mind me asking where did your regular ML come
from, if not convenient, can PM me. thanks
She has been to many MP to work. Most are $50 entrance fee. We have build up good repo over the years.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:

That area really is $88. Enjoy ur session. Nobody disturb. So if I pay $88 I will try to arrange after hours. Like machiam pay them for OT. More privacy. ML also more relax. Meaning more exploration. No need to worry blue men come disturb. V××××× also same.

I super dislike. Those ML keep watching the window. Under towel. Start stop like some car. No interaction physical n verbal.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
de_devil020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00sianzSoulx View Post
U went this afternoon?
Why.. does it matter
Old 07-11-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_devil020 View Post
Why.. does it matter
lmao, i was thinking the same thing..
Old 07-11-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by de_devil020 View Post
Why.. does it matter
If u were there last afternoon, I could have bumped into you. All rooms were surprisingly occupied yesterday

Anyway, just asking
Old 07-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Bros,
Just thinking if any of u have encountered the same problem as me. Nearby regular playground got reno shop. Damage same same.

Reno spa environment looks good. Sometime I just kpo. Backside itchy wana try. But fear hard earn money spend like nvr achieve my goal. Lol.

Regular spa service confirmed what I want. ROI confirmed. Lol.

Limited budget this 2 mths. Later the regular shop boss and his ML ask me why nvr come massage. Abit paiseh to say go the competitor. Lol. Although I know we consumer decide where we wana go mah. ITS MY MONEY. HAHAHA. But sometime the late night arrangements and overrun timing makes me feel a bit in debt to them. Even at times the ML n Boss will advise today might have checks in the afternoon dun come. Advising the best for client. Now stuck. Who to call? Definitely not ghostbusters. Haiz.

If I am rich, I will not have this problem. Hahaahahaha. Smoke break finish liao. Time to go back to work. Stop day dreaming. Hahaha.

Dunno where to go to after work.
A**** or V******
Lol.
Old 07-11-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
Sexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Bros,
Just thinking if any of u have encountered the same problem as me. Nearby regular playground got reno shop. Damage same same.

Reno spa environment looks good. Sometime I just kpo. Backside itchy wana try. But fear hard earn money spend like nvr achieve my goal. Lol.

Regular spa service confirmed what I want. ROI confirmed. Lol.

Limited budget this 2 mths. Later the regular shop boss and his ML ask me why nvr come massage. Abit paiseh to say go the competitor. Lol. Although I know we consumer decide where we wana go mah. ITS MY MONEY. HAHAHA. But sometime the late night arrangements and overrun timing makes me feel a bit in debt to them. Even at times the ML n Boss will advise today might have checks in the afternoon dun come. Advising the best for client. Now stuck. Who to call? Definitely not ghostbusters. Haiz.

If I am rich, I will not have this problem. Hahaahahaha. Smoke break finish liao. Time to go back to work. Stop day dreaming. Hahaha.

Dunno where to go to after work.
A**** or V******
Lol.
Bro can PM the location and services /damage will like to go try try thanks
Old 07-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Any senior review on S******* Spa at Srgn Grdn ? Entrance on the steeper side.
Go in with the cheapest package. Their ML are all pretty with very good massage skill. So far i have not been disappointed.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
r46709394 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well if no GQ regardless how young or hot just more disappointment. Isn’t it?
Old 07-11-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
de_devil020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00sianzSoulx View Post
If u were there last afternoon, I could have bumped into you. All rooms were surprisingly occupied yesterday

Anyway, just asking
Since you went too, why don't you share your FR as well...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread