The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

2nd Bonk of the Day
战报/FR VIP Spa
Lady: 206

Looks/样貌: 8/10
Body/身材: 8/10
Service/服务: 10/10
BBBJ/口交: 10/10
舔鲍鱼/DATY: sweet trimmed pussy with taste of nuru gel
FJ/做爱: 10/10
CIM/口爆:10/10
Chemistry/ 女友感: 10/10

Overall: 9.5/10
Never had Such Great Return Bonk (3X) for a Long Time liao... Sure no regret and worth to try.

Warning ⚠️: Not Really suitable for those Bro whom are cum fast type (秒射)...

Same good full service given and this round I requested for CIM... mouth fucked her during shower... use 1 hand hold her head... but on bed, it was so shiok that I used 2 hands grab her head and bonk fast and furious... my dick is short so she never choked.. 😂... she really suck till dry... Simply Fantastic!!!! The power of Tongkat Ali + Maca ensures 2IC is Hard like Rock till Cum!

I left an Extremely happy and satisfied man!
Kindly Upz my points if you find it informative. Thanks guys!
Old 04-04-2018, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerous View Post
2nd Bonk of the Day
战报/FR VIP Spa
Lady: 206

Looks/样貌: 8/10
Body/身材: 8/10
Service/服务: 10/10
BBBJ/口交: 10/10
舔鲍鱼/DATY: sweet trimmed pussy with taste of nuru gel
FJ/做爱: 10/10
CIM/口爆:10/10
Chemistry/ 女友感: 10/10

Overall: 9.5/10
Never had Such Great Return Bonk (3X) for a Long Time liao... Sure no regret and worth to try.

Warning ⚠️: Not Really suitable for those Bro whom are cum fast type (秒射)...

Same good full service given and this round I requested for CIM... mouth fucked her during shower... use 1 hand hold her head... but on bed, it was so shiok that I used 2 hands grab her head and bonk fast and furious... my dick is short so she never choked.. 😂... she really suck till dry... Simply Fantastic!!!! The power of Tongkat Ali + Maca ensures 2IC is Hard like Rock till Cum!

I left an Extremely happy and satisfied man!
Kindly Upz my points if you find it informative. Thanks guys!
brilliant fr
Old 04-04-2018, 05:30 AM
Samster

vip spa is the in jb. amansari incresed price and shitty service. service no where near vip spa
Old 04-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
There was earlier post on the peak hour timings.
Thanks bro...

Seems like there is no "off peak" lei. Haha! After 5 people, come after work. So it's generally a lot of people... Unless u heng heng lah...

I can understand lah. It's a nice place to hang out. As compare to the other spa... It's really good value for money.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 04-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grisha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
It was my first visit to VIP spa today.
Overall the staff service was not too bad.
Facilities wise nothing much and a pretty small place compare to another joint I previously went.

One or two gal caught my eye and in the end I decided to go with no.750 as her looks and boobs looks like my type.

here is my FR below:-

FR FOR 750

looks – 7(her looks are quite pleasant for me altho she doesnt smile much during mirror. she was first in the line and she was one of the gals who caught my attention)
Boobs – 8 (34C or something. natural with big brown pointed nipples)
body – 6 (she has smooth skin however i duno why her belly seems bloated. otherwise is the slim type overall)
B2B - 3 (very mechanical. this is one of the failed B2B I tried. hers was just doing motion here to make her feel the job is done. I did not feel any sense of arouse. good thing i only opted for normal package. I personally didnt think the waterbed package would be anywhere good with her)
BBBJ - 2 (she wants to try BBBJ when she failed to make my dick hard for her. it is definitely a fail)
FJ - NIL (after 20min in the room, i cant stand her nonsense anymore and I told her I want to leave. she does not even have the urge to make u stay or even do anything. just goes to show her bochap attitude)
GFE – NIL (here itchy there itchy... many excuses. this is the first time I have ever gave NIL to any gal in my entire chiong life. IMO she is just seems uninterested in anything. tho she did ans me whatever i ask... she is really like a robot with zero emotion for me. sometimes she will just make a fake smile. face was emotionless most of the time. there is no sense of intimacy, not even trying at all)
Service – 2 (attitude was just bad but i still give her some points for doing certain sop stuff. otherwise was just terrible overall. from our conversation she said she is already here for one year. its time for her to pack and go. in my opinion she knows she has the market and customers so she does not need to continue giving up to par services)
RTF – hell no... she is pending award for my worst fuck of 2018

in other news, luckily I had another wild card on hand... went to look for a foreign FL in the area and she was a good one and i was sextisfied
Agreed, 750 was my worst ever as well. She’s the one with bad breath and crooked teeth right? She’s a damn deadly trap because she actually looks quite hot in the lineup, but the moment you go up close, you realise immediately that you made a mistake.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grisha View Post
Agreed, 750 was my worst ever as well. She’s the one with bad breath and crooked teeth right? She’s a damn deadly trap because she actually looks quite hot in the lineup, but the moment you go up close, you realise immediately that you made a mistake.
Im not picky in the looks department. I need gfe and she is clearly just at the opposite polar. Worse part is I definitely can't see she is trying one bit.

Anyways my talk abt her is over and done with.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SanityManz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The lineup is very dark so you cannot see properly.

The moment you close up you regret the choice

It happened to me too

I just rejected after seeing and going into the door

Then I come out

LoL
Old 04-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityManz View Post
The lineup is very dark so you cannot see properly.

The moment you close up you regret the choice

It happened to me too

I just rejected after seeing and going into the door

Then I come out

LoL
normally i chk wechat photo and ask captain good or not. safer as captain recommendation is consistent. try talk to andy
Old 04-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
Kyrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
normally i chk wechat photo and ask captain good or not. safer as captain recommendation is consistent. try talk to andy
whats VIP spa wechat ID bro?
Old 04-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
With 299 sadly gone or going back to Vietnam, my remaining top picks would be 513, 599 and 537.

Before she left, 536 was one of my favourites. Pretty, petite, lovely SYT. I think I traumatized her into going back to VN though. I took her for overnight, and on the third re-entry, I persuaded her to do AJ.

It was the tightest, hottest AJ I've ever had, but unfortunately it came with a heavy price and she never recovered from the trauma. She went back to VN one week later. If she ever comes back, I'll be the first one in line.
no le .299 still here. just fucked her
Old 04-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Mrjabby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
537 is awesomely cute and pretty. But she has a substandard figure. Once the clothes come off, you'll see she has sloping shoulders and a heavy lower bottom, which can be quite a turn off. She is however eager to please, and a SYT in all other respects. Highly recommend.
I find 537 is kinda like a head turner. Even there might be prettier one however she emits an aura. Kinda cute. Haha. Will definitely ask for her the next round. Cheers.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grisha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
no le .299 still here. just fucked her
About 2 weeks ago, she told me she had 20 more days. You can check with the captain, but she’s definitely going back soon, according to her. Better seize the chance and rtf while you still can!
Old 04-04-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
shin15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went in with some buddies today, wanna try 513 but heard frm captain she not working today

Settled for 210, small petite and bubbly girl with purple hair, without further delay here's the FR

While walking through the door she's already started by playfully smacking my butt, i play along by grabbing her butt and lots of fondling action going

Looks 8 / 10 - small, petite and SYT looking

Body 7 /10 - not much boobs, definitely not for boob lover, but beyond that everything's is pretty much perfect

B2B 9 /10 - definitely a must try if you are into the wild type started Frenching while in the shower if you are into tongue fighting

BBBJ 9 / 10 - lots of tongue action and pretty good suction too all while playing with my balls

FJ 9 / 10 - playful, and lots of tongue fighting while doing various position she's quite accommodating

GFE 10 / 10 - one of the best amongst all the spas I've tried, cuddle and rested abit after I blow off my load, while playfully tickling and kissing me

RTF - Definitely, but still wanna try out 513 and 537 first before that, probably next time will try for overnight

A hardworking and fun girl to bang after a long day at work, bros do take care of her ya
Old 05-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Mrjabby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

First time I went there, I took the seats on the first row. Newbie like me doesn't know the captain though. First row sure can see clearly liow.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
fishyogurt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can anybody pm me the WhatsApp number.. would be greatly appreciated to check pictures before heading to VIP..Thx !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread