The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kentboy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello bro,

Can you describe a little the services from Jade and how much is the damage usually for her service?

Thanks so much for sharing the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lao Gui View Post
Hi, for those that can still remember Jade, she is no longer in Malaysia.
She is now in Sydney, she ask me to help her inform all brothers, if anyone goes to Sydney and would like a massage, please email her [email protected]

Thank you.

NB : I am not her OKT, we are just friend.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 23
Private Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrivate Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Hi guys,

Back to PJ side for biz.
Last trip here tried Sean lady. Didn’t meet expectation. Maybe not right type. Not full 2 hours and no b2b done. She even said going back China already because didn’t like it here.

Can someone PM a contact that I can try?

Saw such ad http://sensualmassagekl.com very tempting but could easily be nothing too. Paying over the odds. Anyone tried this? Same jessy ad that I saw year 2011 post in this thread?

Thanks in advance.
Old 27-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Ryan View Post
Hi guys,

Back to PJ side for biz.
Last trip here tried Sean lady. Didn’t meet expectation. Maybe not right type. Not full 2 hours and no b2b done. She even said going back China already because didn’t like it here.

Can someone PM a contact that I can try?

Saw such ad http://sensualmassagekl.com very tempting but could easily be nothing too. Paying over the odds. Anyone tried this? Same jessy ad that I saw year 2011 post in this thread?

Thanks in advance.
bro, which lady u tried? maybe can share for the sake of other bros and also sean himself
Old 27-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 23
Private Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrivate Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cannot recall name.
About a month back.
Tall china lady.
Old 15-07-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kanasai777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Over some 5 yr period I’ve probably experienced a dozen of girls from Sean. This is the same thread that I found Sean’s contact, so its “community service” time for me. I certainly hope to see Sean in business to keep serving us for many years to come! Also a trip down memory lane for me!

Let’s start with Lyn, who I think has the best looking package - a fit body, all boobs and ass, and a very pretty face. She’s rather tall, young and a body that I’d describe as athletic. So she’s pretty hot, and not shy at all to show it. Her skills are not bad and but not as good as the best. I thought she said she wasn’t coming back but her name seems to reappear lately so can’t be sure if it’s the same girl.

Next time I’ll describe Eva.
Old 17-07-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

These girls work for money and in every likelihood work harder than the average girlfriend out there to give u maximum pleasure! So pls treat them with respect and if you are nice and the chemistry works, let’s just say there may be nice surprises but I’ll leave it to ur imagination and experimentation! Some say in here what they do is better than a FJ, which I totally agree. Some may still be new but Sean seems to do a decent job keeping them professional, and in every occasion I get the full time. Most of the girls are Chinese, Sean will usually let you know.

Eva is one that will be great if she’s is coming back anymore. Pretty good looking face, thin so shape features, gorgeous hair, slim body, fair but what I like best is her great sense of elegance and fashion which you won’t find very often. She showed up one time, in a simple but very nice black long dress that she wears very elegantly with no bras. The way she took the black dress off, and then put it back on later, were oh so very sexy and of course a very memorable episode in between too!
Old 17-07-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanasai777 View Post
These girls work for money and in every likelihood work harder than the average girlfriend out there to give u maximum pleasure! So pls treat them with respect and if you are nice and the chemistry works, let’s just say there may be nice surprises but I’ll leave it to ur imagination and experimentation! Some say in here what they do is better than a FJ, which I totally agree. Some may still be new but Sean seems to do a decent job keeping them professional, and in every occasion I get the full time. Most of the girls are Chinese, Sean will usually let you know.

Eva is one that will be great if she’s is coming back anymore. Pretty good looking face, thin so shape features, gorgeous hair, slim body, fair but what I like best is her great sense of elegance and fashion which you won’t find very often. She showed up one time, in a simple but very nice black long dress that she wears very elegantly with no bras. The way she took the black dress off, and then put it back on later, were oh so very sexy and of course a very memorable episode in between too!
Thanks and keep sharing.
I tried Alice, Joey and Jenny before.
Alice is still around and has become my regular.

Alice is very professional and friendly & MILFY, and definitely give her all in 2 hrs. However, I am not a boobs lover, so I can see pass her witness.

Joey was one of my fav because of her height, but she RTC for good already.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Michaelchong56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard b4 but no chance to try .
Old 18-07-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kopiogao is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro can share sean’s Contact?
Old 18-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tom88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I tried b4 .
Feel great .
Old 19-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Bro wujifoot is right. Alice has zero breasts, but has one hell of gorgeous ass that she’s learned to exploit to the fullest! So there is only one way for you to find out. She can be chatty and will work hard to make you happy I’m sure. Alice is skinny and has very angular facial features - the type that is not gorgeous but not bad looking either. She had short jet black hair that’s If she were taller, she’d look like a fashion model.
Old 20-07-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Michaelchong56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing contact . I will try it this weekend .
Old 21-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

So who’s next. I think Wendy might still be around.

Get Wendy for her great massage skills - I mean real massage skills in addition to the kind of massage skills that making you horny like all the other girls have. MILF category, would hv been quite good looking when younger. She was chubby the last time I saw her, and has the biggest boobs which she also know how to use very well! Alice is sometimes claimed as Wendy’s sister, which is rather ironic - they don’t share a hint of similar genetics just by looking at the boobs, haha!
Old 22-07-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Yeah, I miss Eva. She used to be my favorite. Not sure if Lyn is still around though.
Old 22-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Alamak99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact? I tried to find sean contact but cannot get it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1