The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

https://expatsinmanila.com/heres-why...he-philippines

Interesting stuff for newbies..

The cases mentioned are true stories
Old 02-02-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Section 3. Definition of Terms. –

(a) "Children" refers to person below eighteen (18) years of age or those over but are unable to fully take care of themselves or protect themselves from abuse, neglect, cruelty, exploitation or discrimination because of a physical or mental disability or condition;
Btw Philippines has some incredible lawyers. Like those who tried to disqualify Grace Poe interpreting the law that says "naturally born filipino" as - since she was abandoned at birth, she's not naturally born.

Or the lawyers for the hazing law faculty death, who pounced on the Post mortem report that said death due to cardiac arrest - ah ha, victim didn't die of hazing but of weak heart. Until you can medically prove this hazing caused the attack, there's no case

I may go on.

Philippines has incredible lawyers and courts that listen to such incredible arguments.

Not like Singapore

PS, that they even had to charge the missionaries even though they weren't the manufacturer, under CHILD ABUSE ..

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1...-abuse-charges

Last edited by etsys; 02-02-2019 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Btw Philippines has some incredible lawyers. Like those who tried to disqualify Grace Poe interpreting the law that says "naturally born filipino" as - since she was abandoned at birth, she's not naturally born.
..sometimes even lawyers get themselves in hot water when they cross paths with more powerful people. You know that night club in makati that got raided by police for drugs? Well, the club owners called a team of lawyers to come down because the owners were worried the cops would plant additional evidence or steal stuff. This is a very normal procedural thing for lawyers to do for their clients.

The police then detained and arrested the lawyers accusing them of obstruction as co conspirators or some nonsense.

The Philippines is quite fascinating because you see how even though they go through the fancy motions of having a proper legal system it is so corrupt that powerful person(s) can simply just override it at any time and come up with any justification to abuse the legal system.

Not to mention that the law is selectively applied when it is applied at all.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
..sometimes even lawyers get themselves in hot water when they cross paths with more powerful people. You know that night club in makati that got raided by police for drugs? Well, the club owners called a team of lawyers to come down because the owners were worried the cops would plant additional evidence or steal stuff. This is a very normal procedural thing for lawyers to do for their clients.
I remember that case. Also recall the lawyers pretended to be too powerful like lot of lawyers in Philippines or may be too much US TV show influence ?. Sometimes, lawyers like that deserve it

Like a guy who posted about a disagreement with another motorist, and the other guy had insisted he be called as "attorney xyz" instead of just Mr xyz ... There's a lot of self-important pretentious monkeys in Philippines.
Old 06-02-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested to join any cheongsters, will be there on 23-27 Feb. It's going to be my maiden trip. Hopefully any kind hearted can shed a bit of light tere. 😂
Old 08-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Some tips for newbies and maybe some people who have been out of the Angeles scene for awhile..

It is better to focus on quality of experience rather than quantity of girls in Angeles. In places like Jakarta it's the complete opposite where I just want to bang 60+ girls in 30 days. Jakarta is a fuck marathon while Angeles is a slow afternoon jog in a fun park.

I made this mistake my first trip to angeles and also the first half of this recent trip where I was rushing to barfine a new girl every night. My last trip I was barfining two girls a day one morning one evening. The situation with Angeles right now is that over 50% of the girls will pull runners. So that means many girls are not worth the time or money unless you are paying for short time day rate.

If you just want to barfine lots of girls just do day time. Night time will be a big waste of money.

When you do find a few good ones I also recommend that you keep them around.

The last couple weeks i've focused more on having a few girls who I keep as regulars. If we get along very well we make arrangements out of the club and I keep her around as long as she continues to be good. So far I haven't been disappointed.

I have a nice 19 yr a few weeks from the province who is still kind of innocent (not jaded or crazy money hungry) She cancels work for me when I want and I give her what I think is fair for her time. She's never asked for anything extra. One of the big reasons I took her on as a regular is because she actually refused a morning after tip from me the first time I barfined her.

She hangs around for 24+ hours and we fuck 3 times a day. I treat her like a semi-GF. I've taken her around Marquee mall, SM Clark, and even Aquaplanet. I genuinely like her quite a bit as a person but of course i'm not silly enough to actually think this is anything but a pay transaction at the end of the day.

The other girls from other clubs have a similar arrangement with me except they are a bit older and not as much playful SYT. So I just pay the others to come my place and give me short time sex (with true short time rate) when I feel the urge.

These arrangements I find are much better than bar/club hopping all night every night messing up your health and wasting lots of time with nonsense.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is better to focus on quality of experience rather than quantity of girls in Angeles. In places like Jakarta it's the complete opposite where I just want to bang 60+ girls in 30 days. Jakarta is a fuck marathon while Angeles is a slow afternoon jog in a fun park.

The other girls from other clubs have a similar arrangement with me except they are a bit older and not as much playful SYT. So I just pay the others to come my place and give me short time sex (with true short time rate) when I feel the urge.
Bro, care to share whats the true short time rates? Also in JKT fuck marathon, does it cost as cheap as AC assuming LT rates in AC 3k 3 shots (1k 1 shot)?

Thanks.
Gem
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Old 08-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Bro, care to share whats the true short time rates? Also in JKT fuck marathon, does it cost as cheap as AC assuming LT rates in AC 3k 3 shots (1k 1 shot)?

Thanks.
Gem
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
In JKT you pay on average 350k rupiah per girl per hour/shot. In some massage house you pay 750k for 1.5 hrs and that's sometimes for 2 shots negotiable. That means 350k which is equal to about 1305p is a good average for normal girl in jakarta in a popular brothel.

In places like classic in Jakarta I do the very top (5th) and (2nd) floor. I just stay there and do 3-4x girls each time. Which means on average I spend about 4k peso for 3 different girls for an hour each and 3 shots. If you want to just go by marathon condom only no GFE fuck fest terms then yes Jakarta is a better value. You can fuck so many SYT there where on average they do look better than the Angeles girls but it is very rarely GFE.

As far as true short time rates in Angeles goes. I give 1.5k peso for regulars if they come to see me at my place. I don't negotiate time or anything. They come and hang out with me, we have sex and I slip them some money afterwards. I think this is pretty fair since that is close to what they get from the bar each time they get barfine. For the girl who stays long time with me which is always way more than 12hrs.. I give 2k.

The girls make 1.4k on a 3k barfine in most bars in Angeles. I'm not sure what the take home % is in places where they charge 3.5 or 4k barfine but I have a feeling the bar is just taking a bigger cut of that.

I could probably negotiate lower or even some freebies but i'm not interested in doing it that way. These aren't normal girls at the end of the day they are working this industry so i'm not interested in playing ang mo cheap charlie or indian games with them.

edit: Btw, I forgot to mention I did "fire" one regular I had who was a waitress at Xanada (club Ra) who I was seeing out of her work place. I dismissed her because she was starting to act entitled to my tip when I would visit the club. Then she was starting to ask me to pay for certain things. I just didn't even bother asking her out any more after that. I also cut down my visits a lot to that place recently. This is the only girl out of 6+ that i've had to dismiss from my employment.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 08-02-2019 at 11:28 PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

This time the barfine in Club XS is now 3.6-4k.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
This time the barfine in Club XS is now 3.6-4k.
Koreans drive up the market. Supply and demand. Koreans barfine a lot and in big groups. I think the problem is that girl prices have been going up in other markets as well (except for JKT where it's very small price increase.)

You could say the pussy commodity is hot right now. It's like oil futures many years ago.
Old 09-02-2019, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
In JKT you pay on average 350k rupiah per girl per hour/shot. In some massage house you pay 750k for 1.5 hrs and that's sometimes for 2 shots negotiable. That means 350k which is equal to about 1305p is a good average for normal girl in jakarta... ...
Thanks very much Bro for your honest review and advise. Cheers
Old 10-02-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Saturday round up:

Day time (12pm)

I visited some Perimeter bars.

Candy Bar. Quite surprised to see a few cuties in here already but also many Koreans inside. Not a lot of cuties maybe 2-3 but I didn't barfine since I had a big lunch. Door lady was very polite. I will have to drop by here again sometime.

Det5 seemed close at noon. I don't know why because they usually are open.

I took a quick peak at Honey Kos and wasn't impressed. Lots of drunk expats sitting in front already. No good looking women.

Emotions/Touch of class. Same story..lots of local expat drunks but not many cute girls.

I will head out farther and check out F1, Girls generation, and After Skool next time. It's hard because they are right on the edge of Clarkton which is quite far for me.

I wasn't planning on going out last night but decided to do a quick Korean style bar hop around fields.

Q-bar. Waitresses recognized me and moved in to start asking tips and lady drinks from me. I shooed them away and one got kind of upset with me..got black face. Maybe 7+ girls on stage but nothing caught my eye.

Las Vegas. This bar is located close to Philly's and is on a perpendicular road to Tequila Reef and Crystal palace. Inside were maybe 20+ girls on center stage and some mixed Korea and Jap customers. I called one tall OK looking girl over and she had a ice cold personality. No interaction at all. I didn't buy any LD so I dismissed her and left. No drink pressure here but the quality/interaction was not good. I don't think I would return here.

Club Flamingo. Many girls on stage but also many customers. Not many girls I would consider cute though..average at best. I have to amend an earlier statement I made about Club Asia..I actually pulled a runner from Club Flamingo last time and it wasn't Club Asia. I mistook Flamingo as Asia since they are really close together.

Ace. This is located near Soya. I've been by here a handful of times and it seems like it's mostly older Jap customers inside. I did not see any decent looking girls here. Mostly average to below average. No super fat ones but all had below average face.

Soya. Quite disappointed..only 5 girls on stage (!) and a handful of Korean girls sitting with their chosen girls already. I left quickly.

Overall I was quite disappointed with this Saturday selection. I started looking around at about 8pm and it seemed like a lot of the decent looking girls were taken early. 8-9pm is already too late for Saturday! I went back to my place empty handed.

This afternoon I saw the most beautiful filipina i've ever seen in Angeles with a guy who was filipino-american. The guy was obviously Filipino but very American accent and lots of tattoos. He had a true 10/10 girl. Beautiful face, beautiful curvy body, and just stunning looking. They were having lunch at a restaurant in Hensonville and were seated next to me. I really had to resist looking at her because she was that hot. It was funny because a lot of guys in the restaurant were constantly glancing over at her. Even the female wait staff seemed to be impressed haha.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Club Asia has bad reputation for runners all the while.
Bro, if I'm there I don't they will run.
Coz I don't face this problem b4.😂😂😂😂
Old 16-02-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ghostx is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, I am here for the weekend. Any bro here too want to hang out?
Old 17-02-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heading down on 11 March after almost 1 yr plus.

Few quick qns

Wats the exchange rate from sgd to peso.

Wats the barfine rate range at walking st n pertimeter / friendship

Any joints worth mentioning to avoid or to strongly visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1