The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Anqi cut card
One of the few girls willing to do saliva teh terik with me AV cut her card or she herself cut de
Old 14-02-2019, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
DPOWER had previously mentioned AnQi will cut card very soon!
Last year Feb, i wechat her asking her to give me one panty. She poured all her colourful panties on her bed and took photo and asked me to choose ......i laughed till pang .....In the end, she said since so troublesome as i had difficulty to choose, she would not give me and added that i should instead buy her a new one ......

In Mar i went Bankok with friends but didnt tell her. During 1st day of my trip, at 8 pm plus in evening, she wechat me saying angry with me as i didnt send her any message the whole day and scolded me saying i must be busy chatting with other WLs ......she is so cute, staight forward, passionate, hot temper ......

I shall miss her.
Many such fun moments had gone with the wind......

Wish her all the best.
Old 14-02-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
One of the few girls willing to do saliva teh terik with me AV cut her card or she herself cut de
She cut herself. Heng i made my last deposit with her before she made her decision
Old 14-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tiny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She cut herself. Heng i made my last deposit with her before she made her decision
So sad...i din even keep a picture of her...now no longer can meet her anymore
Old 14-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
You are so lucky to enjoy the last slice of her American pie...envy you
Old 14-02-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Tried her only once
Din get chance to rtf for dessert
😭
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-02-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Tried her only once
😭
Quite difficult to get her unless you dont mind waiting
Old 14-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quite difficult to get her unless you dont mind waiting
Din rtf cos too many outstanding targets
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tried her only once
😭
I thought you dont like dessert 1, bro
Old 14-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought you dont like dessert 1, bro

Once in awhile don’t mind dessert at the right time and right gal
Old 14-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was scared she served too many pies and got cut card haha. But cut herself ok la.

Last edited by apojaja; 14-02-2019 at 04:35 PM.
Old 14-02-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was scared she served too pies and got cut card haha. But cut herself ok la.
No worries...her pie are all safe for consumption
Old 14-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Once in awhile don’t mind dessert at the right time and right gal
you should be worried if dessert is offered too easily
Old 14-02-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol
That’s y the timing is of prime importance
😅
Old 16-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Depending on whether you are paying for a eat all you can buffet

Sometimes fine dining expensive but good

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1