The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Saw Kidman's elder sister a few times in Singapore. She stays here in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I will close my eyes and ask her to BBBJ till CIM

Just imagine Nicole Kidman sucking my dick
Old 12-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Saw Kidman's elder sister a few times in Singapore. She stays here in SG
Must be Lao Chio Bu right?
Old 13-01-2019, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I will close my eyes and ask her to BBBJ till CIM

Just imagine Nicole Kidman sucking my dick
The scene of Nicole Kidman fucked by Michael (hybrid Wolfman) was so errotic that i rewinded for a number of times.

I only managed to take photo with her and surrounded my arm on her waist last Nov at Sentosa Images of Spore, hahahaha
Old 13-01-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, the true fact to me is if the WL falls outside my defitnition of Prettiness or Attractiveness, instantly my dick reduces in diameter and shrink till the foreskin get entangled in the midst of short cock hair.

The next thing i can do is close my eyes and ask her to massage ........
so it seems like you are face person
but would you have picked a gal if she is not pretty then??

if this was about service, i would understand..
Old 13-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
so it seems like you are face person
but would you have picked a gal if she is not pretty then??

if this was about service, i would understand..
I usually outcall WLs whom i never meet before by copying the names from this forum.

I dont know their apperance until they step into the room. This is really thrilling and fun, lol
Old 13-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
To me

BB prettier than PP

PP prettier than FF

But

1 man paradise another man prison
Bonked Bao Bao (BB), Hse 1667, for the 1st time.

BB, stands at 1.55m, weighs about 45 kg, is a pretty lass of medium ridge sharp nose, nice eyes and lips, long hair, not slim nor plump, nice curve body of B size boobs.

Being pretty (met my beauty requirement) with attractive B boobs for fondling, nice frenching with tongue fight, being slutty and seductive during fuck actions, high GFE, nice CBJ upon my request (she does furnish BBBJ) with super nice licking of balls, very accomodating to many sex styles ( i tried 8 styles), can absorb long duration pounding, tight pussy, ( i surrendered after 27 mins of net thrusting using 0.01 mm condom for the 1st time, can feel the warm sensation of her cunt), sensational hugging after the deed with a nice stroking around my ear and chit chat, and not a time watcher.

Great enjoyment. So shiok and satisfied. Will definitely RTF.

Thks to Bro Unfit and Bro BronzeGod
Old 13-01-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

BB, stands at 1.55m, weighs about 45 kg, is a pretty lass of medium ridge sharp nose, nice eyes and lips, long hair, not slim nor plump, nice curve body of B size boobs.

Being pretty (met my beauty requirement) with attractive B boobs for fondling, nice frenching with tongue fight, being slutty and seductive during fuck actions, high GFE, nice CBJ upon my request (she does furnish BBBJ) with super nice licking of balls, very accomodating to many sex styles ( i tried 8 styles), can absorb long duration pounding, tight pussy, ( i surrendered after 27 mins of net thrusting using 0.01 mm condom for the 1st time, can feel the warm sensation of her cunt), sensational hugging after the deed with a nice stroking around my ear and chit chat, and not a time watcher.

Try her housemate Kei Kei too
Old 14-01-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No worries. We care and share in sbf.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any brief FR?
Old 14-01-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Any brief FR?
1 word Awesome
Old 14-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
1 word Awesome
Ok. Will look again soon.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bonked Kei Kei, from Hse 1667 for the 1st time.

KK is also another attractive , cute lass in this Hse passing my "Look Department" requirement. Standing at 1.55 m, 47 kg, not the slim type but having attractive curvy body with B boobs.

Superb GFE. Solid Frenching and many , many other tok kong services.

Bro Unfit's comment of "Awsome" is certainly an understatement. It is not Awsome. Its KNN FUCKING CB KAN SI NANG AWSOME.

She is certainly a commando that can make u bonk halfway and ended Heart Attack or make u in a wild state till u forget who u are.

Bro Unfit is KNN of one kind .....now then introduce.

U guys go and experience yourself. Too steamy and i am out of vocab to pen this FR.

Now then i know why this Unfit only used one word to describe .......Lol
Old 15-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bonked Kei Kei, from Hse 1667 for the 1st time.

KK is also another attractive , cute lass in this Hse passing my "Look Department" requirement. Standing at 1.55 m, 47 kg, not the slim type but having attractive curvy body with B boobs.

Superb GFE. Solid Frenching and many , many other tok kong services.

Bro Unfit's comment of "Awsome" is certainly an understatement. It is not Awsome. Its KNN FUCKING CB KAN SI NANG AWSOME.

She is certainly a commando that can make u bonk halfway and ended Heart Attack or make u in a wild state till u forget who u are.

Bro Unfit is KNN of one kind .....now then introduce.

U guys go and experience yourself. Too steamy and i am out of vocab to pen this FR.

Now then i know why this Unfit only used one word to describe .......Lol
BG ask me to do short FR

So I said 1 word lor

When you fuck her more often will be addicted one...beware
Old 15-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
BG ask me to do short FR

So I said 1 word lor

When you fuck her more often will be addicted one...beware
Bro, thks. Well noted. Maybe will take a short break .....feeling tired ....need to recharge
Old 15-01-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Following the strong reco by bros DPOWER and unfit will give this Kei Kei a try. I hope she rapes the semen out of me......
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1