The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
RTF (2nd bonk) LuLu of Hse 1669 (1st virgin bonk was 1 month ago)

Plus points :
1) nett thrusted her 43 mins. No complain and no mentioning of hj.
Compared to 21 mins one month ago and that she hinted me to eject and i had no choice but to obey then, lol.
2) Good GFE presex, during fuck session and post fuck session. At one point of time, in missionary, i enjoyed so much by by looking at her (and she smiled back), light lip kiss on her and my nose rubbed against her nose and inhaled her breath from her nose. Felt the tenderness of her ........I never did this to other WLs before. So enjoyable.
3) Deep frenching with tongue fight before and during fuck session. I think she is more open now but she told me she is still selective in frenching. ( i have white teeth, no bad breath, brush my teeth before the session and used mouth rinse in front of her).
4) Again, allowed me to paint after i stopped the fuck session. She could not take it and allowed me to paint her only 2 mins and kept clamping my head with her legs to endure my attack. Anyway, only 5 mins left. Released her to bathe.
5) She gave me her black panty upon my request (before i tipped her , haha)
6) Nice CBJ (my request) with good suction and shiok tender licking of balls for 5 mins.

Minus Point :
Too much cunt juices, too slippery. I didnt eject after trusting 43 mins. Only 7 mins left. So i painted and serviced her.

Overall, very good GFE and being horny and gave me a sextisfied bonk, though didnt unload. Will continue to RTF till she RTC.
Bro can LuLu service match ex Qing Qing?
Old 01-10-2018, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro, sorry, have not tried ex- Qing Qing before.

Bro Ejectjoy, Bro Joker may be able to clarify, lol
Old 01-10-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, sorry, have not tried ex- Qing Qing before.

Bro Ejectjoy, Bro Joker may be able to clarify, lol
Thanks bro
Old 03-10-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
CPland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16 h69

Finally after so long I am back to cat150 scene...
Auntie dun remember me after so long. Anyway seems like this house got lits of WL.

Saw 1 quite tall WL with nice slim leg. Call her and conicidently she is Lulu.

Look: 7 (IMO)
Body: 7 (i love those legs and her nip color)
Shower: 5 (SOP with no BBBJ)
Catbath: 7 (not bad but I had better. Allow fingering n french)
BBBJ: 8 (spend long time n eye contact)
FJ: 8 (nice stereo n accomodating. No complain)
But like 1 bro say too slippery not much feel. Maybe she put too much ky.
RTF: maybe. Must try other WL also

Any bro can recommend other good WL in 1669?
Old 05-10-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPland View Post
Finally after so long I am back to cat150 scene...
Auntie dun remember me after so long. Anyway seems like this house got lits of WL.

Saw 1 quite tall WL with nice slim leg. Call her and conicidently she is Lulu.

Look: 7 (IMO)
Body: 7 (i love those legs and her nip color)
Shower: 5 (SOP with no BBBJ)
Catbath: 7 (not bad but I had better. Allow fingering n french)
BBBJ: 8 (spend long time n eye contact)
FJ: 8 (nice stereo n accomodating. No complain)
But like 1 bro say too slippery not much feel. Maybe she put too much ky.
RTF: maybe. Must try other WL also

Any bro can recommend other good WL in 1669?
Can try Wen Wen. A cup though, like her GFE on me. Had some bad experience at other house and than found her. Great service.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Fulfilling Sexual Union with a Chio babe!

A Fulfilling Sexual Union with a pretty Babe!

Work Name - Lulu
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits - Natural & tender B cup with yummy pink nips
Built - Slim with somewhat wide hip
Home Base - L1669
Misc Info - Debuted since 5 months ago

My detail report can be found in this link -

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...1&postcount=73

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She worry about CD slipped
She didn’t touch the Condom at all when I bonked her a week ago. Moreover my thrusting was rather violent and fast towards the tail-end of my orgasmic phase. I later queried her on why some punters complaint about her strange habit of touching the condom constantly, she shared that she usually do that if the circumference of her client dick is small as she feared that the condom might slip out if too loose. I guess she has had bad experience on condom slippage due to small dick.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She didn’t touch the Condom at all when I bonked her a week ago. Moreover my thrusting was rather violent and fast towards the tail-end of my orgasmic phase. I later queried her on why some punters complaint about her strange habit of touching the condom constantly, she shared that she usually do that if the circumference of her client dick is small as she feared that the condom might slip out if too loose. I guess she has had bad experience on condom slippage due to small dick.
Mine is a Ultra Low SES floppy micro JOE

I bring my own rubber band every visit
Old 10-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, to ensure a good session with her, we have to know whether our dicks are big enough.

Wonder what is the minimum circumference then......

Last edited by dbhh; 10-10-2018 at 06:42 PM.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
frineto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need help on question from all bros here.

I had been to 1669 twice, but timing very bad, only few gals, about three only.

When is the best timing sia?

Any recommended gals with C cup or above?

Gamsia bros.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frineto View Post

Gamsia bros.
From my understanding this house now has 14-15 girls, and about 9-10 should be working on any given day. If you only see a few gals there, it's likely the rest are busy working. I don't think there's really a 'best' timing to visit Geylang.. perhaps you can ask the operator how many gals are working on that particular day?

The girls with bigger boobs from this house are Qiqi and Sisi, and maybe a couple of the newbies who I haven't seen yet.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by frineto View Post

Gamsia bros.
Rainy day, like 5 hrs ago, is one good timing
Old 11-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

CPland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Can try Wen Wen. A cup though, like her GFE on me. Had some bad experience at other house and than found her. Great service.
Cheers bro... will try
Old 11-10-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
She also didnt touch the CD at all for my visit.
So i Big circumfernce
Old 11-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lulu 1669
  • Taller than qing qing
  • Boobs firm C natural, nice nipples
  • BBBJ good suction
  • Able to handle hard pumps
  • abalone not loose
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1