The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

S$800 is quite a lot for a girl from PC KTV, especially during HH.
But then again, if she is really pretty, and TS has the $$, then why not.

My personal experience was getting a Palace 1 KTV girl to spend overnight with me from 6pm to next day 12pm for S$800. Then again, that was about 2 years back and prices may have moved north.

Also, for PC KTV, quite a few are girls from nearby flower joints where rich uncles hang 3k - 5k and yet may not be able to bed them.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:01 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Then what recommendation you have ?
Hit and run and move on.... no ending to her Kc by them...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 07-06-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Wah 18 hours for $800. You've the best deal..

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
S$800 is quite a lot for a girl from PC KTV, especially during HH.
But then again, if she is really pretty, and TS has the $$, then why not.

My personal experience was getting a Palace 1 KTV girl to spend overnight with me from 6pm to next day 12pm for S$800. Then again, that was about 2 years back and prices may have moved north.

Also, for PC KTV, quite a few are girls from nearby flower joints where rich uncles hang 3k - 5k and yet may not be able to bed them.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro on your sharing, I left w one question, was it your first meeting w her that u manage to hook her up or was it already a series of past meeting at the KTV.

Imho, I never have such luck with the ladies. Like some may say, you have the lover boy look they want, cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
KTVs at PC IMO are considered mid-tier. TOP tier KTV are like Lido, Central and Club 8. Those from the top tiers demand for higher fees. We did not discuss the fees for her extra service before the deed and she just accept whatever amount I gave.

I guess it’s purely chemistry and the way I interacted with her. I listened to her more than I telling her about myself. And I probe further so that she is motivated to share with me her life.

I am always polite throughout the time with her.. May be she was surprised that I suggested something naughty suddenly..
Old 07-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

It was my first meeting with her.

Brought her out for dinner after the HH and paid her $300 (she ask for the money as I didn't know that I need to pay for bringing her out for dinner) for her time to compensate her earnings. May be this $300 was an investment for me to fish her.. HH tips is $150, after HH is double. My damage for my first meeting with her was $450.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Thanks bro on your sharing, I left w one question, was it your first meeting w her that u manage to hook her up or was it already a series of past meeting at the KTV.

Imho, I never have such luck with the ladies. Like some may say, you have the lover boy look they want, cheers!
Old 07-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got lucky few weeks back in one of the known ktvs in Little India ..the girl was new to SG ..we had good conversation and chemistry ..and she agreed to accompany for the night for 200$ ..it was totally worth for 3 hrs ..
Old 07-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Is she an India’s Indian?

Name of the KTV? Can share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
I got lucky few weeks back in one of the known ktvs in Little India ..the girl was new to SG ..we had good conversation and chemistry ..and she agreed to accompany for the night for 200$ ..it was totally worth for 3 hrs ..
Old 19-06-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

So quiet... I am waiting for the Little India's KTV contact..
Old 19-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Swag123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, not sure if you guys remember that I posted that I had a fling with one of the ML near my place.

Her work pass is ending soon and her boss has no plans to renew and she has to go back to china, so last night she allowed me to creampie her a few rounds.

Now that I come to the realization that she might get pregnant when she goes back. Is she able to come back and claim that I am the father? Will I be responsible for anything if she is really pregnant?
Old 19-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
lover boy look is one thing, money is another thing
in general,the chicks all have 1st good impression of u when thy know u are property consultant
i always score on my 1st time with them, make my friends envy and admire
Old 19-06-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag123 View Post
Hey guys, not sure if you guys remember that I posted that I had a fling with one of the ML near my place.

Her work pass is ending soon and her boss has no plans to renew and she has to go back to china, so last night she allowed me to creampie her a few rounds.

Now that I come to the realization that she might get pregnant when she goes back. Is she able to come back and claim that I am the father? Will I be responsible for anything if she is really pregnant?
why not remember Terence Cao, same thing the WL came over and claim for maintenance..
Old 20-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:

Good job. Now then think about this..Too late..

Happy father days.
Old 22-06-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My opinion is that you meant something so she you cream her. Otherwise she just want you to have what she is having... Oh yes STD.

They are not stupid to carry your seed la..
Old 22-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Either she on safe or on pills. Don't worry bro.

Quote:

Old 29-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
licknip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
My opinion is that you meant something so she you cream her. Otherwise she just want you to have what she is having... Oh yes STD.

They are not stupid to carry your seed la..
Cheers to that Reply bro! Perfect reply.

Been to KTVs long enough. Viets will let you cream them if they really really like you and want you to be their boyfriend. China will let you cream them if they really like your money and want to slaughter you very soon.
But 99% of them will take the Pill after the action. Nobody wants your baby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1