The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Recommendation for MP around hougang, sengkang or punggol

Tried coloured spa at Hougang
Old 06-06-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Try serangoon central near the row where they sell the expensive nasi padang....
Old 16-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

So anyone knows what happen to the old joint at marina cc
Old 18-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
chaos_7827 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah, I too was a regular there. Anyone has contacts of Lisa please share.

Thanks
Old 19-06-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 19
Sado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to behold

Went to this super Ulu place at Yio Chu Kang (near Buangkok) as someone gave me a contact some time ago. Looks quite nice on pic, reminds me of Jamie Teo, that ex Miss Singapore Universe.

That place considered quite big with massage chairs outside. They have the usual menu and also a "special menu" $68 kidney care....WTF is that ? can't be bothered and asked for the standard offer.

Saw the ML quite petite like Jamie. her name is L. She is not very young, mid 30s perhaps. But she is quite well groom, tidy hair and light make up...better than some photos look very nice but actual person look like shit.

I didn't see any front nor back protrusion so my didi didn't stir...

Got a VIP room with Full length mirror and attached shower. Took a quick shower but did not wear that stupid big disposable underwear. She was ok and took of my towel for me. You know if they are took off your towel like that, most likely there will be GQ.

Unfortunately , she just act normal.

1st 5 to 10min was given a massage under the towel. I was thinking is this standard Chinese massage??? I want oil !!! when i asked about it, then she start using oil, K N N.

I think either the oil is low quality or use not enough oil cos it's not smooth. Not piano as can feel she using strength...until my body can move also. at some position when massaging my shoulders, her arm will hit my neck..

When doing my legs was hoping for some teasing but no. Maybe one or 2 brushes on my balls but that's it. she used a bit of strength which is quite ok.

That slight touch on my balls gave me a semi so when signal to turn over, she showed me the hand jesture...She took away the towel leaving me totally naked for 30sec. I think she is admiring my cock .

The ML should slowly tease me and make me hard first before popping GQ when turn over. My dick is not even 1/2 interested . So I simply reject.

Then she mumbled something it's ok and let me know that they provide GQ there. Then she continued her front massage on my legs ( still hoping for some tease but no) and then stomach massage.

Some stomach massage is very sensual and if they go deep enough will brush your cock. But hers...the strength she uses is like doing my back ..it's actually quite uncomfortable and nearly gave me a stomach ache.

When the massage ended, she went to bring me a cup of water...while i was wiping down the oil, she came in. I think she was not happy that I rejected her GQ. She said men who usually come this late want GQ and i was totally naked also. She also mentioned that's how they earn money. I asked her if she was disappointed haha....actually I meant if she is disappointed that she is not chio enough for me haha..

Anyway, don't think I will return. Place is nice, discreet and quiet and comfirm GQ (saw another one not bad) if you are looking for a release in that part of town. Too ulu for me. Oh it's open till very late.
Old 19-06-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jalan kayu four spa open,

Super 8 spa
Vietnamese spa
Han spa
Imperial spa

Special and good service
Old 19-06-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
RDiver85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRDiver85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post

Super 8 spa
Vietnamese spa
Han spa
Imperial spa

Special and good service
Which one is the best?
Old 19-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post

Super 8 spa
Vietnamese spa
Han spa
Imperial spa

Special and good service
Tried the viet spa which is at level 2 and next to imperial. The short milf that massaged me was probably the boss based on the name and fb links from the spa's fb. Massage is skillful and I rejected her upsell to p-massage but she still carried on the effort till full time. Good experience, just marred by the upsell.

I tried to suss out if there were any more chio viet bu there I can try but she wasn't specific about names. Maybe still staffing, who knows?

Was there at lunch time and only saw that ML and the recep.

Any bros have tried and want to share info?
Old 19-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 0
Happyboy13 is a glorious beacon of lightHappyboy13 is a glorious beacon of lightHappyboy13 is a glorious beacon of lightHappyboy13 is a glorious beacon of lightHappyboy13 is a glorious beacon of lightHappyboy13 is a glorious beacon of light

For those who like local brown sugars, I been going to this place between Serangoon and Kovan mrt. Have malaysian And taiwan chinese. Nice cozy place. Reception very helpful to make arrangements
Old 20-06-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy13 View Post
For those who like local brown sugars, I been going to this place between Serangoon and Kovan mrt. Have malaysian And taiwan chinese. Nice cozy place. Reception very helpful to make arrangements
The only in between will be around space at kovan area
Old 21-06-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rockermock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super 8 spa
Vietnamese spa
Han spa
Imperial spa

Special and good service

The first 2 spa is best where??? Level 2???
Old 23-06-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

anyone tried the one at Midtown ? saw a relative SYT "late at night" when i walked past...
Old 23-06-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
sporeisawesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share bro
Old 23-06-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raulm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
anyone tried the one at Midtown ? saw a relative SYT "late at night" when i walked past...
Has special but average massage. Pm me to know more or for exchange
Old 25-06-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulm View Post
Has special but average massage. Pm me to know more or for exchange
Who did you try there ?

N looks good in photo, verified SYT.....but presumably a VIET ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread