The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 19-06-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Got a contact from one of the bros and headed to a Thai MP near a nasi lemak eatery. Call and booked the masseuse but was told need to wait for an hour. Then itchy backside tell recept to assign another masseuse.

Went in curtain drawn setup and opted 90mins oil massage. See got shorts on the bed but I decided not to wear it. I just use a towel to cover my butt as I lay face down. Then the masseuse came in and did not say anything then in my mind hoh seh leow. The massage was way below SOP. She simply press press my back like an amateur. Within 10mins ask me to flip over. I was like KNN then kept quiet and was thinking maybe face up she can massage better. KNN... still simple press press with no Thai oil massage skill at all.

I asked her are you new? Her answer amazed me. She told me 6 years in SG. She alternate 2 weeks here and 2 weeks at Jalan sultan. Btw she speaks fluent hokkien. I say straight to her face your massage skill cannot make it leh. Her reply double amazed me. You take oil massage is like that... slow slow. U take traditional massage I very good. Too bad she can’t see me roll my eyes cos my eyes were shut.

Then she pop the GQ.... I told her I didn’t bring $$ so only left $20 change. She immediately says no $50 she dun do. I say is ok then continue massage. After about 10mins she asked again... show about $30? I said I really left with $20. Then another 10mins or so.... she asked $20? I said yah and she proceeded to
Apply oil and started stroking me and massaging my balls. Consolation her HJ not bad... then I started stroking her thigh... slowly reach her V area.... then moved up to touch her breasts....

Took awhile as not urge of cumming, I started slipping into her bra and fondle her breast... all these while she did not stop me to wandering.... then I started tuning her nipple and not too long I came.....

Massage: 2/10
HJ: 6/10
Looks: 4/10
Breasts: 6/10 (B-C cup)
Nipple: 7/10 (quite big)
Damage: $80 for 90mins
RTM: maybe but definitely not this masseuse

My experience in this joint usually better massage than the other thai massage nearby. Maybe you sway or maybe she saw you didn't wear the boxers so didn't bother with massage. Their hj is usually pretty good tho. Downside is older and still market rate, can get syt for it.
Old 20-06-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
JQ yishun that bad? Hmm their massage price quite std at $50/hr. No? If talking about p-massage,$88/hr is really ex. I think the boss just want to earn more while the messure gives you some erotic massage.
If I go, mostly choose the $50/hr or the 1.5hr ones. Save some $ to tips the messure if their massage is good.
So far my experience at JQ is quite ok.

Bros here have any other outlet in yishun, do pm me. Other than jq, hardly visit other place.
Used to have massage plus HJ all in for 50 last time... too bad she dont entertain freebies liao...
Old 20-06-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
JQ yishun that bad? Hmm their massage price quite std at $50/hr. No? If talking about p-massage,$88/hr is really ex. I think the boss just want to earn more while the messure gives you some erotic massage.
If I go, mostly choose the $50/hr or the 1.5hr ones. Save some $ to tips the messure if their massage is good.
So far my experience at JQ is quite ok.

Bros here have any other outlet in yishun, do pm me. Other than jq, hardly visit other place.
Taking the $50 doesn't get you a room upstairs right ? I went twice for $50 type and i was always at the first floor. No GQ popped either.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Per hr massage quite ex at JQ. Think now is $56 or something...

Probably try other place..
Old 26-06-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dream22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to this JQ Spa, opted for the 1 hour massage ($56).

Massage is okay for me, rated 8/10. Annoying part is they keep pushing for the $88 package. However there is no GQ popped (We did casual talk about this, then the ML like very gan jiong ask me to talk softly) wondering if it because i dint took the $88 package. Good thing is the ML is damn chio.

Any bros here tried before GQ for normal $56 package or only $88 package have it or worst none?

Will still RTM as the just the massage is good enough for me.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 21
shua is a Helpful and Caring Samstershua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream22 View Post
Just went to this JQ Spa, opted for the 1 hour massage ($56).

Massage is okay for me, rated 8/10. Annoying part is they keep pushing for the $88 package. However there is no GQ popped (We did casual talk about this, then the ML like very gan jiong ask me to talk softly) wondering if it because i dint took the $88 package. Good thing is the ML is damn chio.

Any bros here tried before GQ for normal $56 package or only $88 package have it or worst none?

Will still RTM as the just the massage is good enough for me.
What’s your ML name? I frequent there too... mine is Lele
Old 27-06-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Good for u.

Just trying to bump this thread up.

Recent trip to jq, seems they reduced $2. Hahaha still ex if p massage for $86. Think hr massage is still higher than other place.

But atleast jq have their own bath in rm for shower after massage, some place that is still $50/hr, sometimes have some times shower room is at back of shop.
If 86 include release , that's a different story. I can get 1.5hr with teasing for less than that amount . If opt for GQ, I get half hour of cock massage. This is what I call value. P massage is bullshit unless they really see stroke your balls and cock till shiok. Otherwise can skip.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

stil the best i have tried was Nita from kang yuan ge long time back... such super skilled ML getting rare..
Old 27-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norte View Post
I don't need any pts or reply any pm.

Yishun playground for regular . Autoroam depend on chemistry , Very seldom they will pop you the GQ.

Location ;: near Angel Convenience Shop , open hours 7:30am to 10:30pm.

Joline - petite Vet ML , Age:24 , HJ is free for regular, She wouldn't pop you the GQ.
Ella - boyish China ML - Age:28, prostate massage without touching your shaft @ $20 to $30 tipping, strong hard rub
Lucky - chiobu China ML - Age : 29 , HJ $50, she is the only one who speak English.

They work everyday,

Autoroam tips : if ML work everyday, their body is tired, so I will spare some of my time and give them a massage back, I can autoroam any area I want.

After being their regular, where they live nearby, I go at closed hours, on the spot ask to buy their panties.
just to check if joline name has change to linda??
Old 28-06-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dream22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shua View Post
What’s your ML name? I frequent there too... mine is Lele
The name is bell, heard she said she just came here for few days, last time was at bedok. Usually what package u take? Got GQ?
Old 29-06-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Homosapien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream22 View Post
The name is bell, heard she said she just came here for few days, last time was at bedok. Usually what package u take? Got GQ?
What is GQ?
Old 29-06-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
TattooMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homosapien View Post
What is GQ?
School holiday over, go and pack your bag
Old 29-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hmm522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share bro? Thanks
Old 30-06-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boyannalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was looking for a massage after work and came across this place really by luck cause i have been going through that road but didnt notice of the massage place. 1hr massage is $50, paid the ML and she ask me to get ready, was looking around for pants or disposable under but couldnt find one so i straight away go for birthday suit. Lie down for awhile and the ML came in, good massage, got strength, legs part standard brushing of your brother here and there, after awhile ask me of i want other service or not, what she told me was, B2B $100, FJ $150. I opted for FJ, ML came back after a.mon or so, gave me guajen for awhile, caps on and the deed is done. Its open 24hrs but not all the ML provide full.

Massage: good can feel effort
FJ: 8/10 accommodating
Damage: $200 1hr massage + FJ
RTM: when vitamin M recharge, will definitely go.
Old 30-06-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
TattooMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyannalo View Post
Was looking for a massage after work and came across this place really by luck cause i have been going through that road but didnt notice of the massage place. 1hr massage is $50, paid the ML and she ask me to get ready, was looking around for pants or disposable under but couldnt find one so i straight away go for birthday suit. Lie down for awhile and the ML came in, good massage, got strength, legs part standard brushing of your brother here and there, after awhile ask me of i want other service or not, what she told me was, B2B $100, FJ $150. I opted for FJ, ML came back after a.mon or so, gave me guajen for awhile, caps on and the deed is done. Its open 24hrs but not all the ML provide full.

Massage: good can feel effort
FJ: 8/10 accommodating
Damage: $200 1hr massage + FJ
RTM: when vitamin M recharge, will definitely go.
Stupid pig head
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1