The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 14
Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!Lios is one of the Best!
Re: Xian, China

Somebody please bring Dan Dan to SG. I want to have some of what Bro jasunz had.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Hi, any bros with update info of KTV, Message p and Barbershop in Xian? added info appreciated.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Xian is a nice place for those with a budget. Hope to be there in august.
Is it safe? I heard there are daylight robbers who dun give a hoot about plunging a knife on you......

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 01-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

yes agreed, is it with the 兵马俑
Old 02-08-2010, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There again FS available at HNA hotel for RMB 380, 6th floor (Massage)

not so easy to find: on the big square in front of Shaanxi people's government building, big tower behind (excellent) Cantonese restaurant (on the right when facing gov. building).
Old 07-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 20
betta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi, I will b in Xian last week of Aug 2010. Any bros there too??
Old 20-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Any bros with Xian updates? BBS, KTV, Massage with full service or FL contacts? Will appreciate.
Old 24-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

well xian information not updated... hope some bros who are based there or frequently go xian can update... thanks. I be going there in nov 2010... otherwise wait for me to update after nov 2010 trip....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 25-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Profi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manisan View Post
Bro Jasunz,

It should be Wu Yang Fan Dian 五羊酒店.

For other massage places, there's a couple near your hotel. Almost all 3-4 star hotels have it, but service usually so so.

If you want to go K, you can walk along He Ping Lu 和平路. The ktv name is He Ping Yi Hao 和平壹号. The place is new and nice. Girls tip is 100 for sit down or 200 for quickie in toilet. Beer is 218 for a dozen. This is the std price in Xian's mid range ktv.
Can any bros advise which is the best area to stay for all the sauna/KT action?
Should I be booking a hotel in the downtown area or east/north/south/west?
Old 29-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Samster

Went to a Spa/Massage place SouthWest of the city by the name of Ming Men (Famous Gate) my translation sucks. They did not give me a card so currently do not have address.
Damage : RMB269+RMB10 for disposable shorts/shirt
Service: Full service 60mins
Looks:7.5
Service level: 5 : fake moan, hurried me, said iam too big and it hurts (not true)
RTF: Yes, other girls
Old 30-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Samster

Jiabeinianhua KTV
Beyond the north gate. Only Chinese address avaliable printed on a disposable lighter.
Due to Yanta there was only about 16 girls avaliable for line-up last night out of a total strength of 50+.
Standard is 15 small beers for RMB267+(est) and 200++ for room fee(?)
Standard sitting fee is RMB100.
Single shot is RMB360 (Include room)
Not too much choice of girls so we procedded to Ming Men (Spa) later.

Ming Men Spa
Prices as per earlier FR. This time took girl No:61 from with much better attitute and service. Will RTF her if there is time today. Whiplash live reporting from Xian over.
Old 30-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
twoonesierra is Cool - loads of Potential

Will be heading to xi'an at the end of the week. Was wondering if the info here is still updated or anyone want to go Cheong together?
Old 31-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

Bro twoonseirra,

My info is updated. I just came back from Ming Men. You may consider signing the silver or gold member card at the spa for RMB120 for rebates if you cheong there frequently.
By the way there is call in service at most hotels here. Damage is usually RMB300 for full package. (service+1shot)

Other info:
There is good food at the muslim street. Night market there is great too (especially at night)
Old 03-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
twoonesierra is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bro, just finished all official work, will try to go ming men today or tomorrow before I fly back!
Old 05-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

Hi Bro,

Remember to write FRs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1