The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2004, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Bro BM, we are refering to the SG custom...........

Ya lah, I knew you all talking about Sg side lah, just kidding lah...
Old 04-03-2004, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
TP have ... Can ask uncle for info ...
CB! dun anyhow arrow leh ....
eat full nothing to do huh? remember the things I asked you to buy hor

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Samster

Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Of coz we pay the agencies lar. We just minus off the 'introduction fees' coz they did not introduce any gals to us mah. We just need them to help by completing the necessary paper works to bring them in.............tio bo ?

Hello bro, you sure you want to go thru all the troubles to get your cewek over to Sg, NOT FOR MARRIDGE, but just for some jalan jalan?!!
If really so, tella you what, I'll help you here, just go to DFS in WTC and get me bottle of Blk Lable and we sit down, then I slowly tell you in details how to do it...!!!
Old 04-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by Batam Man
Hello bro, you sure you want to go thru all the troubles to get your cewek over to Sg, NOT FOR MARRIDGE, but just for some jalan jalan?!!
If really so, tella you what, I'll help you here, just go to DFS in WTC and get me bottle of Blk Lable and we sit down, then I slowly tell you in details how to do it...!!!
I oredi told him to bring 2 bottles of JW BL to bring to BT to you as 'offerings' .... hope he heed my advice

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
I oredi told him to bring 2 bottles of JW BL to bring to BT to you as 'offerings' .... hope he heed my advice

knn, OFFERINGS, you think I = tua pek kong or sudah mati liao huh?!!
Old 04-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
knn, OFFERINGS, you think I = tua pek kong or sudah mati liao huh?!!
you are the living 'sinn' mah .... you know everything in BT, so must ask 13atu to go BT pay respectful visit lor

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
What if the ICA will still only issue short-term social visit visa (7 days) to your sayang .... LPPL + fork out more $

Also, not all Sg match-making agencies wanna 'collaborate' with you on such arrangements (esp. when falsifications are involved)
There are no falsifications involved lar..........me honestly wan to marry her mah........

Old 04-03-2004, 12:33 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm going thru all that trouble = for marriage.......not for jalan jalan lar..............

Old 04-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are no falsifications involved lar..........me honestly wan to marry her mah........
remember to invite me to 'jiak toh' hor

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-03-2004, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

KNN! see lah, go BT a few times just know how to have fun and also dun pay a visit to the local tai lo, now got problem/query liao then come and ask here and there .... liao liao! confirm at least must provide 2 JW BL as 'offerings' ....
Hoi ! Ever since I got to know u guys, I've only been to BT once (with ML on Nov 8). That time I planned to seek out bro BM but on the same day that we went there, he came to SG leh.........

Old 04-03-2004, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm going thru all that trouble = for marriage.......not for jalan jalan lar..............
after the marriage, you still go cheonging?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-03-2004, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wat I wan to know at the moment is in BT where I can get cheap, safe accomodation for her.......I dun wan to put her in TP coz it's so far.......at least in BT I can go everyday.......her contract is up in April and I wans to settle the accomodation 1st before I can proceed futher mah......

Old 04-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
after the marriage, you still go cheonging?
Of coz !! but lesser lar.........maybe twice per mth ? Now still too early to say.........

Old 04-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hoi ! Ever since I got to know u guys, I've only been to BT once (with ML on Nov 8). That time I planned to seek out bro BM but on the same day that we went there, he came to SG leh.........
that means you and him no faith to meet.

Dun worry, if you go BT, just go and meet him and 'poh my miar' that you are my kawan = he sure 100% help you ... if he dun help, let me know. (This favour is for you only ... swee swee + steady bo ?)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wat I wan to know at the moment is in BT where I can get cheap, safe accomodation for her.......I dun wan to put her in TP coz it's so far.......at least in BT I can go everyday.......her contract is up in April and I wans to settle the accomodation 1st before I can proceed futher mah......
check with meatlover on this room rental issue, he has one lobang on this .... (did he tell you about this before?)

NB! you ask Mr Batam Man on room/hse rental?
he sure ask: "you got money or not?"
then you say:"got."
he will reply: "got money, got lodging lor"
= LPPL, ask oredi maciam like never ask

wow! putting your sayang in BT and you go everyday? you wanna follow me to perform silent mob huh? hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1