The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

This thread is long overdue.

Often we see feedback on OKT behaviour or something else about a house that turns us off.

I truly believe that many OKTs in Geylang can improve their customer service and have booming business.

One example I have is Ah Yap at 1606 - very good customer service and therefore his house is always packed with customers and 75 percent of his girls are usually occupied to the point that he has to borrow the crappy rooms from 1606a upstairs and 1608 next door.

Just down the road, there are other houses with BETTER rooms and comparable girls but it is the reverse in terms of business as only 25 percent of the girls there are occupied.

WHAT WENT WRONG?

I wonder if the other cat 150 OKTs ever wondered HOW COME their house do not get much business but other houses PACKED with customers?

I opened this thread not for personal attacks on houses, okts, girls or other customers. That would not be helpful to all involved.

I opened it to allow for free flow of feedback - both positive and negative that can help OKTs and houses improve.

Did OKT do something you didn't like, how could he/she do it better?

Was there something an OKT did that impressed you? Give him/her a compliment here, and hopefully others will learn from the good example.

Or maybe the OKT is great but you did not like something with regard to the decor or facilities of the house, that's why you went to other houses to call the girls.

We want a better and happier Geylang where all houses are doing well, the best girls in the world want to come here and work, and our dying red light district is well-preserved.

I am especially concerned with the shrinking number of cat 150 houses.

With the increase in Singapore's population, the demand for legal fucks should increase and not decrease, so what's happening?

Lets help our legal geylang bosses improve and catch up with the times.

If not, we will one day have no more legal geylang fun.

Appreciate genuine feedbacks here aimed at helping OKT/houses and not trolling etc.

Thank you!
Old 02-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Nice one,

As mention in other thread, Singapore OKT service standard is 1 Star compared to Malaysia or China,

First, the girls in china will come and greet you saying their names their numbers and where are they from and say I hope I will have the luck to service you and bow.

The OKT there will tell you each girls speciality, who is the ang Pai, whose service is this and that and ask you what you might like.

You complain if the girl didn’t provide the agreed service the girl gets fine or in some extend if you are right they change for you.

But our OKT here is just like cashier cum bodyguards. Those lucky one who has cleaner lagi don’t do anything.

Ask them how they recommend their girls? Who has what service? Who is ang Pai?

Most will say my girls all the same all can work! But each one has different taste so you choose yourself lah.

Money too easy to earn for our OKT. Geylang really can’t make it nowadays. If it’s not the easy avenue and only avenue. They will close down for their non ISO9000 service.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

By OKT recommending their Ang Pai of the good service they give and what service they give. Other girls will be worried and up their standards and in the end it benefits us consumers. OKT don’t do anything and thus the girls also don’t do anything. End of it, we suck thumb too.

And I don’t understand why bloody they can’t import the china standard of telling their girls to stand up and read out their names or numbers and say, “it will be my pleasure to serve you.”

Customer who might be just thinking hear that and with the ladies smile might just immediately take the girl.

It never fails to make me happy when I hear that in china.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, i think someone will arrive at your this post pretty soon....
Old 02-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 8
wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!

well for 1 house that I am really pissed off is L16W15 (the first house) PRC Cat 150

Last year was recommended by someone to look for a girl there. I pop up ask for the girl, there is a spec guy okt standing at the door and blocking the entrance. I politely told him I am looking for the girl and he told me $150, err I was like ok and he still blocking the entrance. I was asking him is she available can take a look only then he let me in (I mean let me in not invite me in). Took the girl and tell myself not to visit this house again

Than came a new Malaysian girl last month, I now it is going to be long queue trying to book from other house. I don't have the house number so decide to pop by during the first few day of the girl arrival. Pop by at 1pm was told the girl has 1 book ask me come back 1 hour later (2pm I was thinking to myself) so I tell him confirm I am coming back. Go for lunch and be back at 1.50pm (just in case someone come before me) so again the spec okt recognize me blocking the entrance again as I try to enter telling me she is not done. So I ask how long more and he told me maybe 2.15pm. I was cool and ok with it. I am standing at the door as he was blocking the entrance. I am booking the gal come on. I have to ask "so can I wait inside rather than standing outside" than he invite me in and the counter is another okt that offer me a drink. I was like what is wrong with this house. Is the sofa made of GOLD or the floor is gold plated than you don't want to invite your customer in.

Well to the okt "better wake up your idea" at least invite customer in, why keep blocking the entrance and denied all the potential customer. Even if customer don't call the gal today they may another day. Chicken business require repeat customer it is not a once off kind of thing that people buy a iphone and will not buy again until next year. Some people call chicken weekly or at least monthly so keeping a repeat customer is the key to success.

Well to good OKT
1606 ah yap is good, always recognize me and remember my favorite drink, sometime don't know who to call sit and drink and decide not to call as mood is gone he is cool about it.
16W04 the okt is ok in general, but always mess up the booking at 1 stage I was a regular until the gal went back last year sept. At 1 stage seeing that I am tired offer me to go up to the room first and sleep while waiting for the gal to finish the deed. But this house don't have much gal sometime I am undecided and need to see see look look, but if have target in mind I don't mind going there as ah 1606 sometime is too pack. but must have 2 - 3 target so he can call for you.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Nice one,

As mention in other thread, Singapore OKT service standard is 1 Star compared to Malaysia or China,

First, the girls in china will come and greet you saying their names their numbers and where are they from and say I hope I will have the luck to service you and bow.

The OKT there will tell you each girls speciality, who is the ang Pai, whose service is this and that and ask you what you might like.

You complain if the girl didn’t provide the agreed service the girl gets fine or in some extend if you are right they change for you.

But our OKT here is just like cashier cum bodyguards. Those lucky one who has cleaner lagi don’t do anything.

Most will say my girls all the same all can work! But each one has different taste so you choose yourself lah.

Money too easy to earn for our OKT. Geylang really can’t make it nowadays. If it’s not the easy avenue and only avenue. They will close down for their non ISO9000 service.
Quote:
By OKT recommending their Ang Pai of the good service they give and what service they give. Other girls will be worried and up their standards and in the end it benefits us consumers. OKT don’t do anything and thus the girls also don’t do anything. End of it, we suck thumb too.

And I don’t understand why bloody they can’t import the china standard of telling their girls to stand up and read out their names or numbers and say, “it will be my pleasure to serve you.”

Customer who might be just thinking hear that and with the ladies smile might just immediately take the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangboy View Post
well for 1 house that I am really pissed off is L16W15 (the first house) PRC Cat 150

Last year was recommended by someone to look for a girl there. I pop up ask for the girl, there is a spec guy okt standing at the door and blocking the entrance. I politely told him I am looking for the girl and he told me $150, err I was like ok and he still blocking the entrance. I was asking him is she available can take a look only then he let me in (I mean let me in not invite me in). Took the girl and tell myself not to visit this house again

Than came a new Malaysian girl last month, I now it is going to be long queue trying to book from other house. I don't have the house number so decide to pop by during the first few day of the girl arrival. Pop by at 1pm was told the girl has 1 book ask me come back 1 hour later (2pm I was thinking to myself) so I tell him confirm I am coming back. Go for lunch and be back at 1.50pm (just in case someone come before me) so again the spec okt recognize me blocking the entrance again as I try to enter telling me she is not done. So I ask how long more and he told me maybe 2.15pm. I was cool and ok with it. I am standing at the door as he was blocking the entrance. I am booking the gal come on. I have to ask "so can I wait inside rather than standing outside" than he invite me in and the counter is another okt that offer me a drink. I was like what is wrong with this house. Is the sofa made of GOLD or the floor is gold plated than you don't want to invite your customer in.

Well to the okt "better wake up your idea" at least invite customer in, why keep blocking the entrance and denied all the potential customer. Even if customer don't call the gal today they may another day. Chicken business require repeat customer it is not a once off kind of thing that people buy a iphone and will not buy again until next year. Some people call chicken weekly or at least monthly so keeping a repeat customer is the key to success.

Well to good OKT
1606 ah yap is good, always recognize me and remember my favorite drink, sometime don't know who to call sit and drink and decide not to call as mood is gone he is cool about it.
16W04 the okt is ok in general, but always mess up the booking at 1 stage I was a regular until the gal went back last year sept. At 1 stage seeing that I am tired offer me to go up to the room first and sleep while waiting for the gal to finish the deed. But this house don't have much gal sometime I am undecided and need to see see look look, but if have target in mind I don't mind going there as ah 1606 sometime is too pack. but must have 2 - 3 target so he can call for you.
Interesting feedback and learning points for Geylang OKTs to improve and Huat ah!

Keep the helpful feedback coming.

Make Geylang great again!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 02-07-2018 at 08:08 PM.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually some WLs said they oso shocked that their okt was so rude to customers, they oso don’t understand one.....
Old 03-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Actually some WLs said they oso shocked that their okt was so rude to customers, they oso don’t understand one.....
True, I remember I used to be a regular of ex-1667 Anna last year until she left for China. She also told me she felt embarrassed for having such rude OKTs as her boss.

It was after an incident when I tried to book her through phone for the first time instead of waiting in the house. I said I will arrive after half an hour, and the OKT replied sarcastically "Eh, boss! We only can wait at most 10 minutes hor! If after 10 minutes you don't come, I let other guys take her first..."

I wasn't aware of the 10 minutes booking limit by phone at the time until Anna told me. Fortunately, after half an hour, she was still available for me. Yet when I arrived, the OKT still continue his sarcastic remarks. After that incident, I only tried their angpai Tin Pei Ling lookalike Bei Bei once, and never patronize their house again.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
...girls to stand up and read out their names or numbers and say, “it will be my pleasure to serve you.”

Some house did that in the early days, just the claps of the OKT hands they will parade out and do what u have just said. However, lately I was also impressed with XiaoXiao @1606a, when she said “我是为你服务"
Old 03-07-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Some house did that in the early days, just the claps of the OKT hands they will parade out and do what u have just said. However, lately I was also impressed with XiaoXiao @1606a, when she said “我是为你服务"
That's why xiao xiao continues to have a long queue at 1606a, although this house does not really have the best rooms.

Her service is simply mind blowing.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
True, I remember I used to be a regular of ex-1667 Anna last year until she left for China. She also told me she felt embarrassed for having such rude OKTs as her boss.

It was after an incident when I tried to book her through phone for the first time instead of waiting in the house. I said I will arrive after half an hour, and the OKT replied sarcastically "Eh, boss! We only can wait at most 10 minutes hor! If after 10 minutes you don't come, I let other guys take her first..."

I wasn't aware of the 10 minutes booking limit by phone at the time until Anna told me. Fortunately, after half an hour, she was still available for me. Yet when I arrived, the OKT still continue his sarcastic remarks. After that incident, I only tried their angpai Tin Pei Ling lookalike Bei Bei once, and never patronize their house again.
Quote:
Nice one,

Quote:

Quote:

Well to good OKT

The sense I am getting from most of the comments here is that most cheongsters are sick and tired of cluelessly rude OKTs, and simply will not put up with it.

I note bro Lawry's comments that better customer service is desired, and that our okts here maybe can improve by learning from practices used in China's brothels.

there had been some who argued before that we are fucking the girl and not the okt, however it is clear, even if the girls how good, most of us as MEN and PAYING CUSTOMERS are not gonna bother coming back if the house okt are rude or sarcastic to us.

This year already 3 houses - 1615, 1639 and 2060 have become history.

As this rate, I would think by 2025, the number of cat 150 PRC houses would have shrunk by half.

Currently there are almost 30 houses.

Every year 2 houses close

2 in 2019
2 in 2020
2 in 2021
2 in 2022
2 in 2023
2 in 2024
2 in 2025

= left 16 cat 150 PRC houses in 2025

Keep the feedback coming guys, hopefully we can help the remaining houses in geylang to improve and stay in business!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 04-07-2018 at 02:32 AM.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was like what is wrong with this house. Is the sofa made of GOLD or the floor is gold plated than you don't want to invite your customer in.

Well to the okt "better wake up your idea" at least invite customer in, why keep blocking the entrance and denied all the potential customer. Even if customer don't call the gal today they may another day.
i second all the opinions here. all those rude and nasty behaviour of cat150 okts cited by the bros here, i have experienced all of them before

instead of inviting you to view the gals as a potential customer, they block your way and talk to u like u are a criminal suspect

instead of helping you make an informed choice, they respond with sarcastic remarks and unhelpful comments - "every gal can work one la, it depends on individual's preference" or "you are not here to choose wife, dun need to be so fussy"

and other misc like not willing to tell the gal's name or show black face when u did not pick the gal they call over. some of these behaviour are really childish and reflect how short-sighted they are. whoring is not a one-off activity, even if i dun call any gal today (can't find one which i like), i will come back again to the same house if the okt is courteous and helpful.

i believe one of the reason for their behaviour is the lack of competition and regeneration in the cat150 scene - there have been like no new cat150 houses for the past 10~15 years? the price have been stagnant for like the past 30 years?

the remaining houses now behave like kings and hence, it's a take it or leave it attitude
Old 06-07-2018, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you BronzeGod for starting this thread and other helpful threads on GL. I believe its specific to the prc Cat150 houses and most Cat40/50 OKTs are friendly and welcoming, at least for the Thai houses. Not sure how its like for prc/viet Cat40/50 houses though and whether this is the place to discuss.

On a broader note, the entire SG s3x scene (GL included) has been rapidly evolving with the use of technology. For $150 now, customers are spoilt for choice with MLs & FLs of various nationalities vs what's at GL. The lacklustre services of PRC mei meis from ML/FL means the Cat150 houses are surviving for now. Each of us has a reason for choosing GL over other means be it legal/health/price and even that is narrowing with the risky "special" services offered by the GL gals.

So basically OKTs and houses need to up their game or they may not survive. Can't depend on gals looks or services only. Online reviews of gals means u will try but the Okt and house conditions may determine if u return. I fear 1 day GL will be nothing more than 1 lor with cheap houses for foreigners and locals alike.

I urge all bros to include Okt/house impressions when u write FRs and even feedback that to the gals after every session. Support the service-oriented houses.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Thank you BronzeGod for starting this thread and other helpful threads on GL. I believe its specific to the prc Cat150 houses and most Cat40/50 OKTs are friendly and welcoming, at least for the Thai houses. Not sure how its like for prc/viet Cat40/50 houses though and whether this is the place to discuss.

On a broader note, the entire SG s3x scene (GL included) has been rapidly evolving with the use of technology. For $150 now, customers are spoilt for choice with MLs & FLs of various nationalities vs what's at GL. The lacklustre services of PRC mei meis from ML/FL means the Cat150 houses are surviving for now. Each of us has a reason for choosing GL over other means be it legal/health/price and even that is narrowing with the risky "special" services offered by the GL gals.

So basically OKTs and houses need to up their game or they may not survive. Can't depend on gals looks or services only. Online reviews of gals means u will try but the Okt and house conditions may determine if u return. I fear 1 day GL will be nothing more than 1 lor with cheap houses for foreigners and locals alike.

I urge all bros to include Okt/house impressions when u write FRs and even feedback that to the gals after every session. Support the service-oriented houses.
To be honest, this does not just apply to cat 150. I find the cat 50 range of OKTS to be even worse when it comes to their attitude.

Cat 150 OKTs are generally polite, BUT there are maybe one out of four that really need to improve. Examples of areas of improvement have already been pointed out by some of the other brothers above.

Yes I agree with you that by supporting the service oriented houses and boycotting those who mistreat customers, we can send them a message to pull up their socks.

Hope more feedback will help them realise where they need to make adjustments to their customer service and etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
i second all the opinions here. all those rude and nasty behaviour of cat150 okts cited by the bros here, i have experienced all of them before

instead of inviting you to view the gals as a potential customer, they block your way and talk to u like u are a criminal suspect

instead of helping you make an informed choice, they respond with sarcastic remarks and unhelpful comments - "every gal can work one la, it depends on individual's preference" or "you are not here to choose wife, dun need to be so fussy"

and other misc like not willing to tell the gal's name or show black face when u did not pick the gal they call over. some of these behaviour are really childish and reflect how short-sighted they are. whoring is not a one-off activity, even if i dun call any gal today (can't find one which i like), i will come back again to the same house if the okt is courteous and helpful.

i believe one of the reason for their behaviour is the lack of competition and regeneration in the cat150 scene - there have been like no new cat150 houses for the past 10~15 years? the price have been stagnant for like the past 30 years?

the remaining houses now behave like kings and hence, it's a take it or leave it attitude
Many have already made their money in the past, and now this could just be a retirement job.

However, if they don't really care about business, then why do some of them set up accounts here in SBF to promote their girls or to attack naysayers? Now that is indeed puzzling and contradictory.
Old 18-07-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

very agree that we need good quality OKT in Geylang to up the service. I met a few very crude OKT already.

There are good ones of course.

1669 OKT Auntie is good.
1658a level 2 OKT Botak is good.
1658b level 3 OKT Ah Beng is good.
1820 OKT Peter is good.

they can smile
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1