The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ahkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink ChangRai

M going up to ChangRai next month...need bros in tis forum HELP

Would really sppreciate any help rendered

Cheers

Last edited by ahkok; 19-02-2004 at 10:03 PM.
Old 20-02-2004, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
what help u need? ladies? hotel? ya-baa?
Old 20-02-2004, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
hi,

for accomodation
the best hotel i know of is Wiang Inn Hotel. Should cost at least 1500 to 2000 bahts per night.

Another one is Wangcome Hotel, which cost around 1000 to 1200 bahts. Both of these hotels are near the Night Market, which is near to the bus interchange.

I personnally stay in Wangcome hotel which one thing I like is its location. Centrally located.

for sanuk,
there is a massage parlour and a karakoe inside the Wiang Inn Hotel. I quite like the sideline gal in the massage parlour. Similar to those u find in Bangkok, but a bit smaller.

For A-go-go bar, there are about 4 small A-go-go bar near the Wangcome hotel. if u want the detail, i can tell u later. there are also some traditional massage opposite the Wangcome hotel, which u can choose the gal. dun expect high standard. i try one before. no special is offer to me.

there is another "illegal" ayam farm at a small lane called Soi Lang Wat Jet Yod. Inside there are quite a few young gal. The lane is not easy to find, and you might not know which house is the gal in, and it is quite dark. My advise is to approach the tuk-tuk driver. there is one tuk-tuk driver who is always opposite Wiang Inn Hotel, across the road. He is always there to look out for customer to go to the ayam farm. you can try to ask him to bring u there.

Bascially the gal in Chiang Rai is the most beautiful I find in Thailand. Better than Chiang Mai. If u got time, can go to Mae Sai or even Tacheilek of Myanmar there to explore. Got gals there too. If you want info., i can give u after u reply.
Old 20-02-2004, 05:38 AM
Samster

lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ChangRai

Quote:
Originally posted by ahkok
M going up to ChangRai next month...need bros in tis forum HELP

Would really sppreciate any help rendered

Cheers
All the above refer to the Chiang Rai city. Chiang Rai can be the city inside, or the province as a whole. Pls specify where u are going. Mae Sai, Chiang Rai, the Golden Triangle (Thai side) are all in Chiang Rai province.
Old 20-02-2004, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
chiang rai or bangkok where better for bonking
Old 20-02-2004, 05:46 PM
Samster

of course is bangkok. more varieties. in chiangrai, only one massage parlour, 4 small go-go bar, one ayam farm and some traditional massages. might have more....as i only stay 2 nights there...if compare to bangkok, so many massage parlour at ratcha.., plaza enteratinment and many others, go-go bars at nana plaza, soi cowboy, and patpong.....u know what i means

the beauty of the northern thailand is not the city/town itself....(chiangmai, chiangrai, mai hong son, mae sai..) ... but the surrounding area of the city/town...those natural things, the rich history of the Lanna Kingdom.......if u like all these, then u will aprreciate this..
Old 21-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Samster

bro lucifer...how much u pay for those sideline gals in the massage parlour
Old 21-02-2004, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro lucifer...how much u pay for those sideline gals in the massage parlour
yo bro, the sideline gal at Chiang Rai MP is cheaper than those in Bangkok. Forgot about the price, but should be around 2000B. I saw one of them quite pretty...but did not get her name...those in the fish tank should be around 1800B......
Old 21-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Samster

Thks bro Lucifer for the info..sori to ask..can these gals be brought back to the htl.?..price?...same?
Old 22-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thks bro Lucifer for the info..sori to ask..can these gals be brought back to the htl.?..price?...same?
offically, u should not be able to bring the gal back. but u can stil ask the papasan. In thailand, as long as u got the $$$, everything goes. You can try that.

You can also arrange with the gal personally. try her first. if u like the service, built a rapport with her and u can arrange with her privately. i think those sideline gal need not to go to the massage parlour everyday to work. hope that u satisfy with my answer.....

u can try the ayam farm, which by default is that the gal will go to your hotel. when i went there the second time, due to security reason, the boss said no gal to be view, but can be brought to the hotel.
Old 22-02-2004, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by lucifier
offically, u should not be able to bring the gal back. but u can stil ask the papasan. In thailand, as long as u got the $$$, everything goes. You can try that.

You can also arrange with the gal personally. try her first. if u like the service, built a rapport with her and u can arrange with her privately. i think those sideline gal need not to go to the massage parlour everyday to work. hope that u satisfy with my answer.....

u can try the ayam farm, which by default is that the gal will go to your hotel. when i went there the second time, due to security reason, the boss said no gal to be view, but can be brought to the hotel.

thks bro lucifer..thks for yr great help..last 1..any good joints for drinking?(pubs)
Old 23-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
thks bro lucifer..thks for yr great help..last 1..any good joints for drinking?(pubs)
there are 2 places that i know of.

the first one is near the night market/bazaar and the bus terminal. there is an eating place there where there is a performance where u can eat and drink at the same time. but it does not have the pub atmosphere.

the other one is near the Wangcome hotel. walk out from the night market and cross the road. and this side of the road, u should see some shops here, e.g. 7-Eleven and Pizza Hut and Pizza Company. From the entrance of the night market, and the oppositte side of the road, u should see a sign-board that says Wangcome Hotel. Walk into the road, with the above mentioned shop to your left after u cross the road. walk into the small road. you should see the hotel in front with massage parlour at left and right side. there will be some gals asking u to try their massage....

turn left when u see the hotel. the carpark (of the hotel) should be at your right. walk further in front. u should see more massage parlour at the left, with the hotel and it carkpark and the right. after a juction, u should see a few pub to your left of the road. at least got 5 to 6 of them. enjoy your drink there.
Old 23-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
grumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wangcome has a karaoke and a huge disco

karaoke nothing to shout about... they dont even have many girls.

But the disco is a good pick up joint... lots of girls, many teenagers as well.
Old 24-02-2004, 11:57 PM
Samster

i stay in Wangcome hotel, but i dun know inside got disco and karaoke. which floor is the disco and the karaoke ?
Old 11-03-2004, 01:36 PM
wu2nian4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Tacheilek

Quote:
Originally posted by lucifier
hi,

...Tacheilek of Myanmar there to explore. Got gals there too. If you want info., i can give u after u reply.
can relate more on tacheilek? me interested. thnx.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1