The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Checked ticket price flying off on oct 6 to oct 9 return is 262 sing dollars....
Old 28-09-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Checked hotel billabong and sivatha something... cost like three night stay about 90+ Singapore dollars.

four days three nights stay basis hotel and flight around 350+++ who is interested to go together???? The rest of the expenses on ur own.
Old 29-09-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The last when I was based there, it was USD5
fully agree with u. in wat Phnom, I paid only usd30 for overnight services. its a young and pretty teenage gal, I was lucky she gave me very satisfactory services.

Nowadays I only go Sihanouk, d chicken farm near d port, HV many preety n young Cambodians and st only usd10 max and do at their kampong HSE. for locals they charge only usd5 for st.
Old 29-09-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

ASide from the night activities there. I really feel the north Korean restaurant, cheaper food and sixties feeling there is something to look forward too...

Nowadays I dun even feel like going Thailand since it is quite similar to Singapore already and not cheap at all.

Cambodia is the last Asia country that is still not so develop and can explore.

I have been to laos and find it not bad too.... The girls there are also tall and fair.... Unlike what I think of last time. There the girls figure also very good.
Old 29-09-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
ASide from the night activities there. I really feel the north Korean restaurant, cheaper food and sixties feeling there is something to look forward too...
There are 2 North Korean restaurants in PP. I went to both but I frequent the 1 nearer to The Rock.

Daytime nothing much to do in PP, shopping, a few tourist sites to visit, hang around cafes by the riverside or massage. Night time if I dun visit bars or KTVs, I will just buy a jug of Anchor or Angkor for USD2 and drink in the apartment.
Old 29-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Are u going 6-9?
Old 29-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
fully agree with u. in wat Phnom, I paid only usd30 for overnight services. its a young and pretty teenage gal, I was lucky she gave me very satisfactory services.

Nowadays I only go Sihanouk, d chicken farm near d port, HV many preety n young Cambodians and st only usd10 max and do at their kampong HSE. for locals they charge only usd5 for st.
Is it true that the girls mostly don't give bjs? How many % give bjs in your case?
Old 30-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
seriously u go chicken farm? the girls there is 3/10 or 4/10 max
Old 30-09-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Is it true that the girls mostly don't give bjs? How many % give bjs in your case?
Unlike gals in geylang, the WLs in Cambodia don't give u bj automatically. But I can say almost all will ask for additional money if u request for bj or bbbj.As u know in Cambodia, these ladies when canvassing will always tell u boom boom, yam yam. Usually if u willing to give extra USD 5 to USD 10, they will agree to yam yam u.
Old 30-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
seriously u go chicken farm? the girls there is 3/10 or 4/10 max
Yes, I frequent those ladies at d tracks just beside the port area in sihanoukville. These chicken farm comprise both young and mature ladies. About 50% are teenagers and most of these young ladies I rate them from 6/10 to 8/10. ST should never be more then usd15 and its done in their house. I believe this chicken farms cater mostly for locals. And I am very sure st for d locals is around usd5. Well, I paid only usd5 for st, as usual that's because I bargain when their opening price to me was usd15. Well, I just returned to SG only 2 weeks ago after spending one month in sihanoukville. And I'm never bored with Sihanouk because of gambling and these young, preety and cheap WLs.
Old 30-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I just returned to SG only 2 weeks ago after spending one month in sihanoukville. And I'm never bored with Sihanouk because of gambling and these young, preety and cheap WLs.
So how was your luck in gambling?

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes, I frequent those ladies at d tracks just beside the port area in sihanoukville. These chicken farm comprise both young and mature ladies. About 50% are teenagers and most of these young ladies I rate them from 6/10 to 8/10. ST should never be more then usd15 and its done in their house. I believe this chicken farms cater mostly for locals. And I am very sure st for d locals is around usd5. Well, I paid only usd5 for st, as usual that's because I bargain when their opening price to me was usd15.
its the quality that turn me off , well, if u like it then good for u
Old 30-09-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes?..... spending one month in sihanoukville. And I'm never bored with Sihanouk because of gambling and these young, preety and cheap WLs.
Sounds super.....any domestic flights into Sihanouk from PP?
Old 30-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unlike gals in geylang, the WLs in Cambodia don't give u bj automatically. But I can say almost all will ask for additional money if u request for bj or bbbj.As u know in Cambodia, these ladies when canvassing will always tell u boom boom, yam yam. Usually if u willing to give extra USD 5 to USD 10, they will agree to yam yam u.
OK thanks , sounds wonderful your 1 month there.
So most do bj or bbbj?
Can we take the girl to our hotel for ST/ LT cause maybe their place not too hygiene?
Can u suggest a budget n clean hotel not too far from the farm n the costs?

Last edited by datou; 30-09-2016 at 09:41 PM.
Old 30-09-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

This place seems like worth checking out, will read some of the past posting before I commit on heading there . Huat lah
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1