The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
walker526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pls share contact. Bro. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenqinhsiao View Post
Tried Wei Wei again after watching F1 live on Sunday. Luckily she was available. Anyway, told to cut the massage shorter and to do a longer zhua gen - she told me than she will just massage my back for half an hour followed by another half an hour of zhua gen. Took a quick shower and laid down while she did my back - strong hands and very relaxing - telling me I had too much "heat" in my body as my back turned red as she rubbed away. Probably got to "ba guan" or "gua sha" ASAP. She can do gua sha for me but I declined - worried my OC will see the red marks.
Turned around and allowed her to "pluck the veins" - damn shiok as didi goes from hard to soft and from soft to hard in tandem with her skilful hands; while my hands were also busy all over her. Awesome session - paid her extra tips in the end.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: searching for home massage..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav150970 View Post
Bro TS,
Please share contact of wei wei. Got this number from adpost. not sure if it is her contact. Does Her number ends with 446.
Hope someone can help?
Thanks.
if adpost say wei wei?? Phone her.
Best person to ask
Old 23-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: searching for home massage..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
Tried searching at Adpost for this Wei Wei but I can't seem to find. Any kind bros can share with me the contact and damage?

Thanks!
still at adpost,
page 6.
advertise by jiajia88.
a red bigboib pic, real pic woh

Last edited by johnn; 23-10-2016 at 11:21 AM.
Old 23-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster (B)

home base masg ,ctc sent out,
near guilemard rd 511
Old 29-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenqinhsiao View Post
Tried Wei Wei yesterday though I got her no a few weeks back. SMS her and she replied shortly.
Looks very sexy MILF - slim, smooth skin and big boobs. She wore a short low cut red translucent lingerie with black bra and black g strings visible for one to enjoy her figure. Took a quick shower and laid on my back to allow her to start her massage. She had a pair of strong hands rubbing and pressing my muscles with both her thumbs and sometimes her elbows. Quite relieving as she slide her hands through my back. Not talkative (which I like) but will ask you occasionally if the strength is ok or not.
Happy ending was unique - I asked her to strip down; remove her bra and she obliged. Then she sat across me and start her unique zhua gen - not the up and down HJ but with proper pressing and twitching of the "veins" with her fingers. Not painful though. Allows me to play with her melons - licking and sucking throughout until when the hour is nearly up, she pressed forward, licked my nipples while she slowly jerked me off. Shot all and she tried to hold all the cum in her hand till I finished. Then cleaned up; washed and chit chat for a while (as she had no other customer after me) before paying her off with a small tip and said goodbye.
Nice lady - maybe up her the next round.
Yup; she is good - not a time watcher.
Old 29-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster (B)

can share weiwei ctc?
can share xiao han ctc?
mix up
Old 30-10-2016, 04:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

avoid hougang kovan.
Raided, pte plc do svc.
8 gals caught
Asiaone news, wednesday
Old 02-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
Yup; she is good - not a time watcher.
prc now at eng hong
Old 02-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Automan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share Weiwei's contact? Thank you.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster (B)

home masg now start ,guilemard rd。
bigboob sporean milf amy.
pm me after try, will up yr point

Last edited by johnn; 05-11-2016 at 04:41 PM.
Old 25-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
jimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Searching for home massage..

Passed by Wei Wei's area yesterday and thought of her so texted her for a session and she replied a few mins later that she is available. So went to her place and she greeted me in a very low cut translucent lingerie with dark blue 1/4 cup bra and black g strings showing off her ample melons and a deep longkang. Took a quick shower, laid on my back and told her to do a hard massage. She used very strong kneading thus relaxing my tense muscles. Atmosphere was quiet and soothing with her asking me if its ok or not now and then.

Nearly fell asleep until she tapped me to turn over to do my torso and showing off her cleavage and half popped up boobies. Can help but strtching out my hands to play with them and she slid down her lingerie; removed her bra and allow me to fondle while she played with the erect didi with her thumbs creating a hard - soft - hard sensation. Damn shiok.

As time flies, she asked if I wanna shoot out - then she moved forward to my side to allow me to lick and suck her melons while she licked my nipples while she slowly jerked me off. Shot out in due course; then helped me to clean up; took a quick wash; paid her (+ a small tip) and left.

Awesome session indeed.
Old 25-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19784 / Power: 21
Love 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond repute

Can share Wei Wei's contact no.?
Old 26-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
entomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share contact? Thanks.
Old 26-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
katou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, share ctc pleae3. =)
Old 26-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone care to share Wei Wei's contact please?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread