The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kirei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recommendation for MP around hougang, sengkang or punggol

Pass by around that area but nothing much.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sawyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact? Will exchange my findings w ya
Old 26-06-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Z050075 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sado Masochist View Post
Went to this super Ulu place at Yio Chu Kang (near Buangkok) as someone gave me a contact some time ago. Looks quite nice on pic, reminds me of Jamie Teo, that ex Miss Singapore Universe.

That place considered quite big with massage chairs outside. They have the usual menu and also a "special menu" $68 kidney care....WTF is that ? can't be bothered and asked for the standard offer.

Saw the ML quite petite like Jamie. her name is L. She is not very young, mid 30s perhaps. But she is quite well groom, tidy hair and light make up...better than some photos look very nice but actual person look like shit.

I didn't see any front nor back protrusion so my didi didn't stir...

Got a VIP room with Full length mirror and attached shower. Took a quick shower but did not wear that stupid big disposable underwear. She was ok and took of my towel for me. You know if they are took off your towel like that, most likely there will be GQ.

Unfortunately , she just act normal.

1st 5 to 10min was given a massage under the towel. I was thinking is this standard Chinese massage??? I want oil !!! when i asked about it, then she start using oil, K N N.

I think either the oil is low quality or use not enough oil cos it's not smooth. Not piano as can feel she using strength...until my body can move also. at some position when massaging my shoulders, her arm will hit my neck..

When doing my legs was hoping for some teasing but no. Maybe one or 2 brushes on my balls but that's it. she used a bit of strength which is quite ok.

That slight touch on my balls gave me a semi so when signal to turn over, she showed me the hand jesture...She took away the towel leaving me totally naked for 30sec. I think she is admiring my cock .

The ML should slowly tease me and make me hard first before popping GQ when turn over. My dick is not even 1/2 interested . So I simply reject.

Then she mumbled something it's ok and let me know that they provide GQ there. Then she continued her front massage on my legs ( still hoping for some tease but no) and then stomach massage.

Some stomach massage is very sensual and if they go deep enough will brush your cock. But hers...the strength she uses is like doing my back ..it's actually quite uncomfortable and nearly gave me a stomach ache.

When the massage ended, she went to bring me a cup of water...while i was wiping down the oil, she came in. I think she was not happy that I rejected her GQ. She said men who usually come this late want GQ and i was totally naked also. She also mentioned that's how they earn money. I asked her if she was disappointed haha....actually I meant if she is disappointed that she is not chio enough for me haha..

Anyway, don't think I will return. Place is nice, discreet and quiet and comfirm GQ (saw another one not bad) if you are looking for a release in that part of town. Too ulu for me. Oh it's open till very late.
Bro can share
Old 27-06-2019, 04:04 AM
Luscioussin

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Tried one of the spas at Jalan Kayu, was not bad.

As my body was really aching from work I went for the 2 hour package.

Receptionist was a guy, but should be the manager only. Forgot to ask if can select ML so they just randomly gave me one viet auntie.

I immediately asked if can switch to a thai ML, then came one tall lady with a nice big chest.

Massage was great, proper strength, really focused on the knots and know her way around. Then came the lower body portion and she slowly removed my massage shorts. Slowly the fingers went in between my legs and up my crack and her fingers really know how to make a man stand. Caress until damn shiok like HLDY kind. Asked me to turn over and I slowly open my legs so she got more space to play. Then popped GQ and immediately started stroking me good, the tongue auto go to my nipples damn shiok! Free auto-roaming as well and her big tits were damn shiok to squeeze. After shoot finish she helped to clean up and continued the massage till time up, still got crack back all.

Face: 8/10 Pretty thai lady, nice smile
Body: 6/10 Boobs very big but the behind a bit flat,very tall also
Massage: 9/10 Barely told her where to press and she already know, stretch me around and loosened up everything!
HJ: 7/10 quite good and auto tongue but other than auto-roaming (inside also) not much

Damage was $50 after entry fee.

Willing to exchange contact for other MP/ML in kovan/sengkang/hougang area, PM me
Old 27-06-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls PM me and let's exchange ml ctc. Thank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscioussin View Post

Receptionist was a guy, but should be the manager only. Forgot to ask if can select ML so they just randomly gave me one viet auntie.

I immediately asked if can switch to a thai ML, then came one tall lady with a nice big chest.

Massage was great, proper strength, really focused on the knots and know her way around. Then came the lower body portion and she slowly removed my massage shorts. Slowly the fingers went in between my legs and up my crack and her fingers really know how to make a man stand. Caress until damn shiok like HLDY kind. Asked me to turn over and I slowly open my legs so she got more space to play. Then popped GQ and immediately started stroking me good, the tongue auto go to my nipples damn shiok! Free auto-roaming as well and her big tits were damn shiok to squeeze. After shoot finish she helped to clean up and continued the massage till time up, still got crack back all.

Massage: 9/10 Barely told her where to press and she already know, stretch me around and loosened up everything!
HJ: 7/10 quite good and auto tongue but other than auto-roaming (inside also) not much

Willing to exchange contact for other MP/ML in kovan/sengkang/hougang area, PM me
Old 27-06-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:

Bro, please share which one at Jalan Kayu and the tall Thai ML. I live quite near.
Old 27-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 6
zhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

please share ctc bro thanks.
Old 27-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetspot View Post
Tried cozy spa recently. Strongly recommended
Permanently closed.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 27-06-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tiko1141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good recommendations along jalan kayu
Old 27-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alyasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyboy13 View Post
For those who like local brown sugars, I been going to this place between Serangoon and Kovan mrt. Have malaysian And taiwan chinese. Nice cozy place. Reception very helpful to make arrangements
Hi sorry lurking since forever.

Possible to share with me this spa please?

Thank you
Old 27-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiko1141 View Post
Any good recommendations along jalan kayu
3 spas there that I know of. Only tried H** P***** spa once. Teasing not so fantastic but she already decided to set aside time at the end to go all in at my area. Her touch there was honestly the best I felt and after flip over she ask GQ. Stroked me and allowed roaming outside.

Felt good but I wouldn't go back, it's too expensive nas need to take 88p + 50.
Old 27-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
rayss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrayss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone been to the ones at midtown area? Care to share?
Old 27-06-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raulm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
3 spas there that I know of. Only tried H** P***** spa once. Teasing not so fantastic but she already decided to set aside time at the end to go all in at my area. Her touch there was honestly the best I felt and after flip over she ask GQ. Stroked me and allowed roaming outside.

Don’t need to take the p massage for extras bro.
Old 27-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post

expensive but apprently many singaporeans will pay happily. 88 for 1 hour or 90min ?
Old 28-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update:

Lyna Viet Massage
-Cherish very nice and friendly
Advert Space Available