The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Satki5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Thanks for all the advice bros. I think I too in love with her liaoz. Hope time can help me to forget her and move on. It’s painful just thinking of her and I hope time can heal the pain real quick.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i remember my first crush at 15 i was like this....
U were late, I had mine at 12.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satki5 View Post
Thanks for all the advice bros. I think I too in love with her liaoz. Hope time can help me to forget her and move on. It’s painful just thinking of her and I hope time can heal the pain real quick.
in any r/s once you fell in love means you are showing you are desperate and needy...this is the end of any r/s...

as a man you should have self-mastery and act as though you are the PRIZE...and her loss if she reject you...

now you should go out and date 100 gals so you can immediately forget her....always abundance of gals out there...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Let me give u the piece of advice that you dun wish to hear

Do u know how many Vietnam gal working at Ktv here? My Guess is around 500-1000 gals changing every few months

What do u love about her? Gd character? Pretty? Big boobs? Nice figure?

Marry someone u know for 2 months? How much do u know abt her?

So pls go find someone new... many Ktv gals willing to open legs for you and call you darling when you offer them the right amount of money
Fair comment. Just up you with 9 humble points.
Old 30-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

okcis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, can someone help me out. Based on past experiences, is it possible for my bx to still cheat on me even though I see her everyday? Also how many times can she enter singapore ?
Old 30-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcis View Post
Hi all, can someone help me out. Based on past experiences, is it possible for my bx to still cheat on me even though I see her everyday? Also how many times can she enter singapore ?
Can and cannot cheat u, how we know? Your bx, why come n asked this type of question? How many times also depends on ICA... btw since your bx, she should have proper visa in SG right?
Old 30-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

I think he breach the rule, marry a whore used to work in SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Can and cannot cheat u, how we know? Your bx, why come n asked this type of question? How many times also depends on ICA... btw since your bx, she should have proper visa in SG right?
Old 31-10-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

Not married yet. She’s a WL but we see each other everyday. Is it possible that she’s seeing other guys as well? I’ve met her parents and they have talked about marriage to me. This case, does it mean she shouldn’t have brought any other guys back to her parents before? Thank you Bros for helping.
Old 31-10-2017, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not married yet. She’s a WL but we see each other everyday. Is it possible that she’s seeing other guys as well? I’ve met her parents and they have talked about marriage to me. This case, does it mean she shouldn’t have brought any other guys back to her parents before? Thank you Bros for helping.
U deserve a good f.... how old are u? She is a WL.. lies are 1 of her tactic and men are her income. If u think u can trusted her keeping her virgin for u then go ahead n live a happy ever life, else grow up and move on.
Old 31-10-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
the fact he come to a sex forum asking strangers for their opinion about his bx that he is planning to marry shows how intelligent he is, men of such low intelligence will surely be treated as the full they are by everyone....so sure good chance he being cheated just because he stupid
Recently quite a no. of idiots in Vietnam threads.... I am surprised u were so late on these.
Old 31-10-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

I am sorry if my post somehow offend anyone here. I am genuinely asking for help. I understand where you guys are coming from. I have been reading the past entries on this forum and I have seen many bad experiences with WL. But I just want to know if there are cases where their bx have brought them to see the parents. I may seem stupid for asking such questions here but right now, I really really can't see any "holes" and the family treat me well too. I'm sorry if there are any similar stories been posted here before, I may have missed them.

Can these WL acting skills be really that good? Or do the parents usually help in acting with their daughter? They seemed genuine when talking about marriage. And is it possible I am not the only guy she brings back home? I guess I need more reasons (and probably any similar real life experiences from bros here) to help convince myself to get me out of this trap.

I went to visit her in Vietnam and she came back with me a week ago. Thus, have to go back to working as a WL. During the time when she was in Vietnam, we video call each other every day. And when I visited her, she was together with me for the whole week. Is there any possibility that she may have another boyfriend and yet was still able to stay with me everyday when I was there?

I am 24 this year and of course, I don't intend to marry her right now yet. Thank you bros for taking the time to reply me. I am sorry again if it offends you guys in any way.
Old 31-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"See each other everyday" - I don't think so....unless you live with her in Wetnam...

Quote:
I am sorry if my post somehow offend anyone here. I am genuinely asking for help. I understand where you guys are coming from. I have been reading the past entries on this forum and I have seen many bad experiences with WL. But I just want to know if there are cases where their bx have brought them to see the parents. I may seem stupid for asking such questions here but right now, I really really can't see any "holes" and the family treat me well too. I'm sorry if there are any similar stories been posted here before, I may have missed them.

Can these WL acting skills be really that good? Or do the parents usually help in acting with their daughter? They seemed genuine when talking about marriage. And is it possible I am not the only guy she brings back home? I guess I need more reasons (and probably any similar real life experiences from bros here) to help convince myself to get me out of this trap.

I went to visit her in Vietnam and she came back with me a week ago. Thus, have to go back to working as a WL. During the time when she was in Vietnam, we video call each other every day. And when I visited her, she was together with me for the whole week. Is there any possibility that she may have another boyfriend and yet was still able to stay with me everyday when I was there?

I am 24 this year and of course, I don't intend to marry her right now yet. Thank you bros for taking the time to reply me. I am sorry again if it offends you guys in any way.
I am sure you missed many stories in this thread becos you are blindly in love...

Read this back in 2014...https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p...ostcount=20454

Gal's parents will not be bothered too much of which bf she brought home....so long parents received gifts including money...

I had quoted this many times in my posts here..."If you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees"...

BTW, you are 24 yrs old and wanted to get married...why dun you delay marriage and observe her for 2 to 3 years before making decision...bet you she cannot even last 6 months. if you stopped giving her plenty of $$$....**

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-10-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:

I went to visit her in Vietnam and she came back with me a week ago. Thus, have to go back to working as a WL.
I have to salute u, maybe my male ego is high... a ger whom u have intention to marry, u still allow her to be fondled by dirty old men like me. BTW, since u can't support her, after marriage will she be allowed to go bed with strangers because of $$$? If u think after marriage, she will not demand $$$ then u are too naive. Her family, her uncles, aunties, cows, dogs, cats need to be well fed. Her furniture, bike, fridge, tv needs to be repaired or change. Her house needs to renovate... Get real, puppy love or honeymoon period is always sweet... reality bites.

If u still hopeful and looking forward to this relationship, then just go ahead... it is your life.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
Th4r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

They don't have to act to like you, they get fondled by wrinkled old men everyday remember? So easy to really like a young guy. Guys go see viet bx parents all the time.

And of course they genuine, tell her you can only give 1k angbao for marriage, see how more genuine they get.

Possible no other bf, possible you're the only guy in the world that think she's pretty and good enough to marry, even when working, why not? Doesn't mean she don't go hotels with her customers though, sadly.

Seriously, what do you think u can get out of marriage that you're not getting now? Most wl can't cook, don't know how to take care of family cos how they are brought up, most will love their families more than you, has shitty friends, can't speak english/chinese well to work normal jobs here.

Go take some night courses at smu etc hook up with a school mate more fun, seriously.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
"See each other everyday" - I don't think so....unless you live with her in Wetnam...

I am sure you missed many stories in this thread becos you are blindly in love...

Read this back in 2014...https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p...ostcount=20454

Gal's parents will not be bothered too much of which bf she brought home....so long parents received gifts including money...

I had quoted this many times in my posts here..."If you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees"...

BTW, you are 24 yrs old and wanted to get married...why dun you delay marriage and observe her for 2 to 3 years before making decision...bet you she cannot even last 6 months. if you stopped giving her plenty of $$$....**
Sorry Hurricane88 bro, I don't understand the first part of your reply. Does it mean that even though I see her everyday, I will not be able to tell unless I stay with her in Vietnam everyday?

Over the past week, I have been reading the posts in this thread from Page 1 and I'm only still at Page 260. I do see a lot of bros sharing their experiences and I know most of the outcomes with WLs are bad. Really thankful for this thread which had a lot of bros contributing to. But there is still a long way to go for me to finish reading all 1000+ pages. I know you are one of the earliest bros that has been contributing since 9 years ago. Can I ask if the "trend" is still the same among WLs? I have also learnt a lot about vietnamese culture from this thread. Have anything changed since 2007? Is money still very important in their eyes? And are they still as good as lying?

Also, to add on, I do not own a car so she should know that I am really poor. So I don't know what she's exactly thinking if she is only with me for the money.

And also, usually on average, how long does it take before they start exposing themselves and asking for money?

Sorry that I'm asking so many questions. Hope that bro Hurricane88 can advise as you are one of the more experienced ones here. Thank you..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1