The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
the whole gang was there! Everybody was back and they were all hanging around in the living room.

What should I do next?
Suddenly the term "die cock standing" came to my mind
Old 27-06-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]

Time to end this story !
All good thing must come to an end .

Then the wife say , is OK , I knew it very long ago.......

Old 27-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Time to end this story !
All good thing must come to an end .

Then the wife say , is OK , I knew it very long ago.......

Yes Bro Ray06, maybe it's time to end it all?

I knew it was a matter of time before I got caught; to a certain extent, it felt very exciting/suspenseful but I didn't expect things to come to such a pass. Really never expect them to cut short their trip.

And no, my wide didn't say such things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Suddenly the term "die cock standing" came to my mind
Yes Bro HonkyTonkyMan. And I assure you, in such a scenario, it's really hard to 'cock stand'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Pray hard and come up with a honest excuse...good luck to you...
At that juncture, Bro ml1138, I was also wreaking my brains for some logical explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbob View Post
Omg!!! What a sudden twist in the story.. keep it comimg bro
As mentioned, Bro kingbob, I really didn't expect this. It was really a bolt from the blue. Who would want to cut short their holidays? Especially not Nadia and gang for they view money above all else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Wtf bro......

This is what people said....DIE COCK STAND.

Hope u got out of it with balls intact bro...
Yup Bro cumranger69. I live in a HDB flat. The only other way out of my master bedroom is to jump out of the window. I really didn't want to be in the front news for maid jumping out of a high-rise flat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Oh no, this is disastrous. Please continue your updates.
The update is surreal, Bro otamay. Till this day, I wondered if it there was some 'deliberate intervention'? Will try to post once later today, if time permits.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 27-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My stomach grumbled. Feeling hungry, I got out of bed and put on my shorts. I wondered why I bother to dress; actually I could walk around naked for all I care! With the family out on holiday, there was nobody at home except Wanda and me. And it's not as if Wanda had never seen me naked? I chuckled at my own 'silliness'

I exited the cold master bedroom and walked towards kitchen. There had to be some leftover food in the fridge, right?

"Surprise!" my son shouted. I turned my gaze to the living; the whole gang was there! Everybody was back and they were all hanging around in the living room. Apparently my wife had felt guilty that I was all alone in Singapore while they were enjoying themselves overseas so they cut their short their trip.

I stood there frozen, like a deer in headlights.

What should I do next?
Hours ago, both Wanda and I were alone; we had the whole flat to ourselves. Suddenly, it is filled with people. The look of shock was written all over my face.

"Oei! Why so blur?" my wife exclaimed. Clearly, the years of being together and being used to being with each other had 'eroded' our love; even the words we use to communicate with each other seem like casual friends talking to one another, rather than a loving couple. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why I found my relationship with Wanda refreshing.

"Sick la!" I replied, coughing a few times to make it sound more serious.

"Wow! A few days without your wife already sick," Nadia teased, "I wonder how you can survive if your wife were to go on a longer holiday?" she said mockingly.

"Aiya! Must be all his fried chicken again la," my wife commented, "Always eating all that junk food like a kid. No wonder he cannot fit inside his last time police uniform."

I wanted to say something in my defense but at the back of my head, I was fearful of what was to come next. If any one of them were to venture into the master bedroom, they would come face-to-face with a very naked Wanda sleeping naked on the other side of the bed! I shuddered at that thought.

"See? Nothing to say?" my wife taunted, "Must be guilty la! What else you ate? Must be all those junk food again kan?"

On the contrary, in their absence, Wanda and I had the most wonderful meals but then again, what's the point of proving them wrong? I should be focusing on how to prevent them from entering my room or better yet, get them out of the house. Maybe, once we are out of the house, I could think of a way to contact Wanda, wake her up and ask her to get 'properly' dressed?

Talking about food made my stomach grumble again. "Talking about food, I'm starving!" I said, "How about I buy everybody something today?" I offered.

"You gila or what? You said you are sick and you look pale and now you want to bring us out for makan?" my wife countered me.

Obviously I wasn't thinking straight. Come to think of it, it wasn't the best of my ideas. But the fact of the matter still remains: I really had to get them out of the flat and time is ticking against me.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 27-06-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, now is really being checkmate. How to get out of this difficult situation? Camping here for more updates.
Old 28-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
OMG, now is really being checkmate. How to get out of this difficult situation? Camping here for more updates.
You said it right, Bro diputs1269! I was really in a fix!

Old 28-06-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Talking about food made my stomach grumble again. "Talking about food, I'm starving!" I said, "How about I buy everybody something today?" I offered.

"You gila or what? You said you are sick and you look pale and now you want to bring us out for makan?" my wife countered me.

Obviously I wasn't thinking straight. Come to think of it, it wasn't the best of my ideas. But the fact of the matter still remains: I really had to get them out of the flat and time is ticking against me.
Many thoughts ran through my head; I had to think of one of them which was the best to use. Did they notice which room I came out from? I could pretend that I was sleeping in the study room and was oblivious that Wanda was sleeping in my master bedroom. But why would I want to sleep in the study room to start with? Maybe I could say that Fred came over and fucked our maid; I didn't think my wife would have Fred's number so I could buy myself some more time? But how could I communicate this plan to Wanda? I remember one of the tactics we used in the force was to interview suspects individually and turn their testimonies against one another. If they were to 'interrogate' us separately, then the jig is up!

Or, I could say that I knocked out after taking medication and didn't realise that Wanda was sleeping next to me but then again, why would the maid, in her right frame of mind want to get in bed with me, naked? Maybe she feeling horny and needed to feel the warmth of a man next to her?

Or, maybe she got drunk? I was sick, I went to bed. Wanda was bored so she went downstairs to get a six pack?

No matter what excuse I could think of, by the time I went over it another time or played the Devil's Advocate, I could see how weak or lame it was. I could not address the smoking gun.

At the end of the day, I think I have no choice but to just admit my infidelity and face the music. I mean: what's the worst that could happen? It's not like my wife would outlive me at this juncture so no matter what, in the event of a divorce, I would definitely get the custody of our son.

I've never liked my wife's family, especially the likes of Nadia and gang so it's good riddance to them should things turn sour. At the most, I would just get cursed by them; sticks and stones will break my bones but curses can never kill me. At least that is what I hoped to believe.

"You don't look very good, are you ok?" Nadia enquired.

"Must be the weather," I said, "I think I caught a chill; have not been feeling well since yesterday."

"Poor thing!" Nadia said, this time it sounded a bit more sincere.

Seeing an opening, I tried to make some small talk with Nadia, hoping to buy some time or maybe for a miracle to happen. If, at this juncture, you told me to pray to whichever deity or convert to any religion, I would do it, so just to get out of this rut that I was in.

"Ah! We talk so much, where is Wanda ah?" my wife asked. Finally the dreaded moment of truth came and even with all that bravado about being prepared for the worst, I was still far from prepared.

I said a silent prayer, hoping desperately for a miracle to happen.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 29-06-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Old 29-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seeing an opening, I tried to make some small talk with Nadia, hoping to buy some time or maybe for a miracle to happen. If, at this juncture, you told me to pray to whichever deity or convert to any religion, I would do it, so just to get out of this rut that I was in.

"Ah! We talk so much, where is Wanda ah?" my wife asked. Finally the dreaded moment of truth came and even with all that bravado about being prepared for the worst, I was still far from prepared.

I said a silent prayer, hoping desperately for a miracle to happen.
I really didn't know how to answer my wife so I just stood there rooted. I gave them a blank face. Seeing she got no response from me, my wife pushed past me, and strode into the master bedroom. I was shocked at her sudden action but I made no attempt to stop her because, if I did, it would only prove that I was even more guilty.

The whole entourage, including me, followed her lead with me tagging behind. Nadia motioned to Sophie and she pulled my son to the kitchen. "Come, help aunty get drinks for everybody." Sophie told my son. Obviously it was a lie; a trick to divert my son's attention but at such a moment I wonder if I should even thank the ladies for being so 'thoughtful'?

From the corner of my eye, I saw my son initially tried to refuse because he, too, wanted to see what the commotion was and did not want to be 'relegated' to 'Water Boy Duty'.

I put on a brave front, pretending to be nonchalant about the whole matter as they burst into the master bedroom.

"Wanda!" my wife shouted, "Don't hide, I know you are in here!"

I quickened my pace to see what was happening, as thoughts of the events that happened a few hours ago, flashed across my mind - of how I forcefully grabbed Wanda by her waist and I swung her into the bed; the way Wanda crawled towards me on all fours, looking at me as she licked my cock; the manner in which I flipped Wanda over and spread her legs before pumping her like there was no tomorrow. Oh how I regretted not being able to contain my lust. At least they would have found a fully-clothed Wanda instead of a Wanda, sleeping naked on the 'vacant' side of my bed. This was definitely the lesser of the two evils. But ultimately, it was my inability to keep my cock secured in its place that caused all this 'unnecessary' trouble. I cursed myself for not thinking with the 'correct head'.

"I am such an idiot!" I cursed under my breath as I caught up with the main group of sisters crowding around the doorway of my master bedroom.

Old 29-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh what a suspense here, where is Wanda hiding? Please continue.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Getting more exciting here, camping for more updates.
Old 30-06-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Wanda!" my wife shouted, "Don't hide, I know you are in here!"

I quickened my pace to see what was happening, as thoughts of the events that happened a few hours ago, flashed across my mind - of how I forcefully grabbed Wanda by her waist and I swung her into the bed; the way Wanda crawled towards me on all fours, looking at me as she licked my cock; the manner in which I flipped Wanda over and spread her legs before pumping her like there was no tomorrow. Oh how I regretted not being able to contain my lust. At least they would have found a fully-clothed Wanda instead of a Wanda, sleeping naked on the 'vacant' side of my bed. This was definitely the lesser of the two evils. But ultimately, it was my inability to keep my cock secured in its place that caused all this 'unnecessary' trouble. I cursed myself for not thinking with the 'correct head'.

"I am such an idiot!" I cursed under my breath as I caught up with the main group of sisters crowding around the doorway of my master bedroom.
"WANDA!" My wife practically screamed. Although I promised to be nonchalant and 'act cool', I reacted by jostling to front of the mini mob. I heard a clank sound coming from the kitchen; I'm sure the two people there were also attracted to my wife's outburst. This time around, neither Nadia nor Annie made any attempt to 'shield' my son from what was to happen. Curiosity got the better of Sophie who was supposed to 'guard' my son also came to the 'crime scene'.

"Wanda, you gila or what?" my wife riled, "what are you trying to do ah?" while she surveyed the mess in the master bedroom. The aircon was still on and the room was a good escape from the humidity of the living room. In my mind, I had hoped it would also cool my wife down.

My wife had turned on all the lights and the scene was not what I had expected; it was truly a mess. And, to be honest, if I were my wife, I would have been shocked too for the whole place looked like it had been ransacked; the bed sheets and pillows were all over the place. The air was filled with a mixture of smells. Of course, I knew that it was the smell of sex but I had hoped that none of these women here could tell but it was both a moot point; I read somewhere that women had better smell than men. That would explain why they could 'sniff out the other woman' so easily.

Again, I didn't know what to do; what kind of defense that I could come up with to defend Wanda. We were in the wrong so how right could we be? The room was in a mess because I was fucking her brains out; you mean we have to 'fuck nicely' so that we don't mess up the place?

I had expected Nadia or one of the girls to rub it in by they just stood there and let my wife rant. The only consolation is that Wanda was nowhere to be seen. No naked girl in bed = no smoking gun so now they can only assume we had sex but cannot prove.

"Wanda! Where are you?" my wife shouted again.

"Ma'am sini," a small voice could be heard from the corner, informing my wife her 'hiding place'. It also sounded like she was sobbing.

We followed the voice trail to the attached toilet where we found Wanda seated, crying.

"Ma'am sorry," Wanda said in between sobs, "Sir... Yesterday... He......"

Oh fuck! Here we go, I tensed up. The shit is about to hit the fan. This is worse that assumed sex. Wanda is going to turn around and say I raped her. For sure this is going to happen. I am going to jail. The shit got real. This is really the end of Serfly.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 30-06-2019 at 01:11 PM.
Old 30-06-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Ma'am sorry," Wanda said in between sobs, "Sir... Yesterday... He......"

Oh fuck! Here we go, I tensed up. The shit is about to hit the fan. This is worse that assumed sex. Wanda is going to turn around and say I raped her. For sure this is going to happen. I am going to jail. The shit got real. This is really the end of Serfly.
I began to feel light-headed. This was going to be bad. I think I read somewhere that a woman had brought her maid to the police as the maid alleged that her husband had raped her and that the man was only acquitted because of evidence in the maid's phone. I wonder if there was such evidence to help me? My mind began to swirl - there must be some evidence to show that we were lovers and there was no 'rape' involved. What about the gifts I showered on her? The new phone? She could claim that I gave them willingly but she did accept them, didn't she? Did she also have videos in her phone of her sucking my cock? Would that be evidence enough that she did it willingly?

What was I thinking? I don't want Wanda to end up in jail! If all else fails, I would just admit to adultery and divorce my wife. Isn't there a saying that 'a wife should never refuse herself to her husband even if it is on the saddle of a camel'? I could say that she repeatedly refused to have sex with me (even before she became ill); that could be another way out, right?

I am over-thinking myself again. We just have to wait and see what Wanda has to say.

"What happened? What Sir do?" my wife sounded irritated.

Wanda pointed to the bed sheet in the corner. So that was why I felt the room looked different. The room wasn't ransacked. It was stripped of all the bed linen, leaving it bare.

The heap of cloth emitted a foul smell. My wife went forward, as if to gather more information of my infidelity from the sheets but as she pulled one from the lot, she saw some stained with a mixture of vomit and goo.

"Aiya! What is this?" my wife thundered.

"Sir, he," Wanda gestured that I threw up in bed.

As if I were 'on cue', I began to choke and I surged forward, pushing my way to the toilet bowl to throw up. With my hands at the sides of the toilet bowl and my face downwards, I pricked my ears to hear what the women were discussing.

Wanda said that I was sick; this was inline with I told them just now. Apparently, she gave me some traditional medication from Indonesia that should have made me feel better but instead it made me throw up. The mess that I made was when I threw up in my sleep.

"Did my husband take any Panadol?" my wife asked.

Wanda nodded.

"You silly girl! You cannot mix western medication with traditional herbs! This will make the patient vomit and maybe become even more sick." my wife chided Wanda.

"Yes, yes. My friend also tell me just now so I scared." Wanda replied frantically, "please Ma'am I scared. Please Sir no die."

Wanda painted a picture that I was so sick that when she called me, I just ignored her and walked away. Seeing that I have left the room, she took all the bed sheets to wash but fearing it would make a mess so she thought it best to rinse them in the master bedroom toilet first.

She apologized for giving medication without first seeking her approval. She admitted she made a mess but she pleaded with my wife not to send her back. Wanda said she needed this job. She needed the money; she cannot afford to be sent home.

My wife softened her stance. She just told Wanda to stop crying and go wash up.

"So old already, still don't know how to take care of yourself." my wife commented at me.

"Adek! Next time when you grow up, please don't be like your father," my wife told my son, "so old already still puke in his own bed. Lucky I am not sleeping in that thing anymore." with that she ushered my son out of the room.

I got up. Bad aftertaste in my mouth. The vomit and panic attack were real.

"You can stop acting now," Nadia said, "they all left already."

I gave her a puzzled look but she returned me a mocking smile and blew me a kiss and then she too left me alone, wondering what to make out of all these?

Last edited by SerflySGR; 01-07-2019 at 08:48 PM.
Old 30-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

What a narrow escape here, phew!. Wanda is really a very smart girl, I am beginning to like her more hehe.
Old 30-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Bro I think Houdini couldn't have executed a greater escape then this but in this case it was Wanda that played the part of Houdini..
Old 30-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Bro I think Houdini couldn't have executed a greater escape then this but in this case it was Wanda that played the part of Houdini..
Great analysis here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1