The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: [Fiction] Dominated by my female warrant officer in army

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfool View Post
Welcoming readers' suggestions now!

Pei Jun or Cheng Ying?

The next part, possibly by this weekend, will incorporate the more popular choice!
No revenge fuck the cb encik? How can? Give her a one time good one!
Old 14-06-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pei Jun or Cheng Ying?

The next part, possibly by this weekend, will incorporate the more popular choice!
Bro tribalfool:

I vote for Cheng Ying. RJC/scholar-type reminds me of that Billy Joel song. Also, it reminds me of this manager at my HQ.

Small and petite and always talk with an accent; always seem so 'lofty' - high and mighty - above the 'rest of us'. She only respects Top Management; no time for anybody lower than her pay grade.

It has always been my secret wish that someone could bring her down a peg or two? Just my fantasy.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-06-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 14-06-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
qwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Pei Jun or Cheng Ying?

I vote Cheng Ying too! Humiliating her infront of a platoon of guys would be great
Old 16-06-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pei Jun or Cheng Ying?

I would prefer both, to see which one perform better...
Old 16-06-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chenjl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Pei Jun or Cheng Ying?

Cheng Ying, no interest in butch
Old 16-06-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
falleini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!!
Old 20-06-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
tribalfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part VI

Cheng Ying was panicking now. Her chances of getting into command school was at stake. Her chances of getting that elusive scholarship was at stake. Her chances of securing a stable, well-paying job that would make her the envy of her peers was at stake. What would she tell her friends at their high school reunion dinners from now on? At least that was what she thought, after the CSM pulled her to the side and had a quick word with her. She was admonished for her “attitude problem” and instructed to head down to the CSM office for a performance review after night lessons.

The ambitious go-getter was panicking like a recruit being screamed at for the first time. All along, she thought she knew everything, and her destiny were in her hands; she knew nothing of what’s to come. Perhaps for the first time, she genuinely felt like a recruit being screwed hapless by the corrupted system, not knowing when the suffering will end. She felt less like a career soldier cruising through, with full knowledge this was the last time she had to chiong sua and could no longer hide her nervousness. Was her wayang not good enough to deceive the CSM? Or were the regulars all hell bent of torturing her, just because of her background? She had no idea she was being chosen by me, all because I couldn’t stand the sight of an entitled potential scholar like her, and chose to punish her instead of Pei Jun. Of course, her petite body had also helped her candidacy.

“Good evening Sergeant! I’m here to look for Warrant Aileen.” It was late at night and the COS, Sergeant Benjamin was already making good use of the computer with the Internet. “Oh, her office is down there. Carry on.” He couldn’t care less about Cheng Ying as he was engrossed in his gaming videos. That buffoon. No wonder he’s an infantry sergeant, destined for a life of chiong sua, with no interests in life beyond surfing Instagram and mobile games.

Cheng Ying walked with trepidation towards the office, as I looked on from the coyline clerk’s desk, my eyes fixated on her perky butt. She was wearing her PT attire as instructed and her butt cheeks were peeking out of her fbts – two yellow-ish white melons bouncing up and down as she walked. Was the army fbt always this short or do these girls just manage to wear it like this all the time? Surely, they knew what they were doing and deserved to be spank just for teasing the rest of us like that. I couldn’t imagine a rabid feminist like her making good use of her assets like this, but perhaps she never held those values close to her heart, and wouldn’t be above using her body this way. A moment after she went into the CSM office, Warrant Aileen and her walked out. Warrant Aileen went right by me, and said, “Follow me to the store, need your help to count the stores. I got a recruit to help us with it.”
Of course, sending a clerk to count stores when we have two lazy storemen resting upstairs, playing with their phones and possibly themselves while here I am, preparing the CRO for tomorrow. Typical SAF logic. As she raised her eyebrow at me, I realised it was a cover for the gullible COS who’d be manning the coy office alone. What fiendish activity had she planned for us? Was I going to be involved in her punishment session? “Yes Ma’am.” I promptly left my seat and tried to hide the stiffy downstairs by walking right in front, leading the way to the store.

Cheng Ying was behind us out of earshot as Warrant Aileen whispered into my ears, “You still have 4 more extra duties, remember? If you do well tonight, I’ll remove another one.” Damn it. She was still using the extra duties against me, but with Cheng Ying in the picture, I was looking forward to it. Right as I opened the storeroom, Pei Jun fumbled down the stairs, and apologised profusely to Warrant Aileen for coming down late. It was now 9:04pm and the CSM expected punctuality. “Sorry Ma’am, I only know about this just now, when my buddy told me.”

“What bs is this?! I told Cheng Ying to ask both of you to come down at 9pm. I told her right long before dinner. Cheng Ying, did you inform Pei Jun?” Warrant Aileen was having none of her pathetic excuse, and it seems she was getting ready for some heavy punishment.

Ma’am, I informed her buddy before dinner too!” Cheng Ying said it with such innocence one’d almost believe her, if you didn’t know anything about the likes of her. To say that she was so ruthless she wouldn’t care less about her peers would be false, she definitely took pride in hoping they fail, and I won’t be surprised if she played a proactive role either.

“Ma’am, I really just heard about it right after I finish the night lessons.” Pei Jun protested, but even she wasn’t sure if it was her buddy or Cheng Ying who’d sabo’ed her. She may not be sure, but there was no question about it. An insidious scholar-type like Cheng Ying would plan her every move, and when she thought that her and Pei Jun were in trouble, she probably figured the best move for her was to make someone else look even worse. Camaraderie in the army, they said. Nice.

“I don’t care who fucked up, you don’t treat this seriously, never mind, you’ll be punished for this as well.” Warrant Aileen was actually glad she now had another excuse to torture her. She strolled into the damp storeroom and turned on the lights and fans, before sitting down at the CQ desk. “Ezra, go shut the gate and close the door.” I shut the doors of the store, leaving all 4 of us in the hot, humid store, with all the privacy in the world behind the sturdy soundproof doors.

“Do you know why I asked you to come down? Your attitude up till now has been disappointing, especially as regulars! Not interested in army is it? Not interested tell me, I’ll tell the OC and put you two out-of-course!” She barked at them, her neck red with intensity.

“No Ma’am!” They both whimpered. Messing with their careers was a wise choice. Warrant Aileen certainly knew what she was doing. One was on her way to a prestigious scholarship and she desperately needed a positive appraisal of her patriotic attitude to get ahead, while the other needed this as her rice bowl, and probably had little alternatives out there. To receive any form of negative feedback so early into their venture would be damning for them.

“Why should I give you the chance? Both of you have always been trying to do as little as possible, think I don’t know? Do physical activity always give up, go outfield complain like bitches, you think resort ah?! Its either you take an informal punishment tonight or I speak to the OC tomorrow and put both of you out-of-course!” Finally, she said her piece and my member jolt back to life.

“Ma’am, we take the punishment!” They both whimpered again, sweat dripping off her chins this time. Tension hung tight in the squalid storeroom, with two very anxious recruits and two very excited perm staff sharing the same warm humid evening air. Warrant Aileen made her lewd requests again, this time requesting they be tied up with their hands cuffed to a pole, their hands extending high up above their heads. The recruits were understandable taken aback by her idea of an informal punishment but with their careers at stake, they complied reluctantly.

The only way to deal with their hesitation was to be quick, in case they change their minds. I went straight for Cheng Ying instinctively. Quick binds around it. Quick knots where all sorts of accessories once lay around her petite wrists. I almost pitied her this time round, as she no longer resembled the manipulative little shit she was, but a poor frightened girl being bullied by her domineering CSM.

The cane swished across the hot dense air of the room. It met with a surface of soft, fair skin, its impact reverberating through her butt. “Ah!” Pei Jun screamed, her legs reeling in spasms and shock. Warrant Aileen had decided that as she was late, she’ll use her for a demonstration. She laughed as Pei Jun struggled with the pain, and tussled in her restraints. She arched her body forward to try to ease the pain; she tip toed to give herself some room to wriggle, as she was fully stretched tight in her bonds. My erection grew more profound and even it was arching forward.

“Ezra, you take the other cane and stand behind Cheng Ying, later just do what I do. Pull down her pants first, don’t hit them on the legs later.” I nearly creamed my pants when I heard the command to pull her pants down. Cheng Ying dared not turned around as she was probably too embarrassed to face me. I inched closely towards her, my nose up against her svelte back. From the small of her neck, her scent was mild and feminine. An arousing mixture of her shampoo, soap, sweat and deodorant tickled my nose, and I lingered there, breathing down onto her. I took my time with my orders, placing one hand on her soft, slender back. I could feel the thin backstrap of her sports bra through her soft fabric of her singlet, forming a ridge along her otherwise smooth back. She realized how close I was but refused to budge an inch. She was too proud to betray any signs of discomfort, to release her anger at her dignity being compromised this way and to be felt up by a stranger that had earlier humiliated her when she was vulnerable. I inched even closer, this time with my lower body and pushed my pelvis straight into her butt as discreetly as possible. She felt my member prodding her and instinctively tried to arch forward. That little moment where I briefly felt her soft buttocks was heavenly, but I had to stop myself before all my blood was drained from my head. I still had a task to complete and the CSM was waiting. This was yet another humiliation she could not escape. I could see she was pulling at her her cuffs tightly but her frail little arms were no match for the sturdy leather cuffs. Her breathing stopped as she felt my cold fingers inched into her fbts, a warm refuge any boy would be dying to get into. She could find no comfort with how gentle I was, as she dreaded the inevitable humiliation. As her pants came down, she instinctively winced and kept her head down, no longer bothering to hide her shame. A loose pair of white satin underwear wrapped around her round butt cheeks greeted me. I’d have love to go further, and stick a finger beneath those tantalizing satin, but the CSM was still around and just getting started.

I enjoying doing niche content like this so if anyone else likes it please tell me.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: [Fiction] Dominated by my female warrant officer in army

Quote:
Part VI

Cheng Ying was panicking now. Her chances of getting into command school was at stake. Her chances of getting that elusive scholarship was at stake. Her chances of securing a stable, well-paying job that would make her the envy of her peers was at stake. What would she tell her friends at their high school reunion dinners from now on? At least that was what she thought, after the CSM pulled her to the side and had a quick word with her. She was admonished for her “attitude problem” and instructed to head down to the CSM office for a performance review after night lessons.

( Click to show/hide )
The ambitious go-getter was panicking like a recruit being screamed at for the first time. All along, she thought she knew everything, and her destiny were in her hands; she knew nothing of what’s to come. Perhaps for the first time, she genuinely felt like a recruit being screwed hapless by the corrupted system, not knowing when the suffering will end. She felt less like a career soldier cruising through, with full knowledge this was the last time she had to chiong sua and could no longer hide her nervousness. Was her wayang not good enough to deceive the CSM? Or were the regulars all hell bent of torturing her, just because of her background? She had no idea she was being chosen by me, all because I couldn’t stand the sight of an entitled potential scholar like her, and chose to punish her instead of Pei Jun. Of course, her petite body had also helped her candidacy.

“Good evening Sergeant! I’m here to look for Warrant Aileen.” It was late at night and the COS, Sergeant Benjamin was already making good use of the computer with the Internet. “Oh, her office is down there. Carry on.” He couldn’t care less about Cheng Ying as he was engrossed in his gaming videos. That buffoon. No wonder he’s an infantry sergeant, destined for a life of chiong sua, with no interests in life beyond surfing Instagram and mobile games.

Cheng Ying walked with trepidation towards the office, as I looked on from the coyline clerk’s desk, my eyes fixated on her perky butt. She was wearing her PT attire as instructed and her butt cheeks were peeking out of her fbts – two yellow-ish white melons bouncing up and down as she walked. Was the army fbt always this short or do these girls just manage to wear it like this all the time? Surely, they knew what they were doing and deserved to be spank just for teasing the rest of us like that. I couldn’t imagine a rabid feminist like her making good use of her assets like this, but perhaps she never held those values close to her heart, and wouldn’t be above using her body this way. A moment after she went into the CSM office, Warrant Aileen and her walked out. Warrant Aileen went right by me, and said, “Follow me to the store, need your help to count the stores. I got a recruit to help us with it.”
Of course, sending a clerk to count stores when we have two lazy storemen resting upstairs, playing with their phones and possibly themselves while here I am, preparing the CRO for tomorrow. Typical SAF logic. As she raised her eyebrow at me, I realised it was a cover for the gullible COS who’d be manning the coy office alone. What fiendish activity had she planned for us? Was I going to be involved in her punishment session? “Yes Ma’am.” I promptly left my seat and tried to hide the stiffy downstairs by walking right in front, leading the way to the store.

Cheng Ying was behind us out of earshot as Warrant Aileen whispered into my ears, “You still have 4 more extra duties, remember? If you do well tonight, I’ll remove another one.” Damn it. She was still using the extra duties against me, but with Cheng Ying in the picture, I was looking forward to it. Right as I opened the storeroom, Pei Jun fumbled down the stairs, and apologised profusely to Warrant Aileen for coming down late. It was now 9:04pm and the CSM expected punctuality. “Sorry Ma’am, I only know about this just now, when my buddy told me.”

“What bs is this?! I told Cheng Ying to ask both of you to come down at 9pm. I told her right long before dinner. Cheng Ying, did you inform Pei Jun?” Warrant Aileen was having none of her pathetic excuse, and it seems she was getting ready for some heavy punishment.

Ma’am, I informed her buddy before dinner too!” Cheng Ying said it with such innocence one’d almost believe her, if you didn’t know anything about the likes of her. To say that she was so ruthless she wouldn’t care less about her peers would be false, she definitely took pride in hoping they fail, and I won’t be surprised if she played a proactive role either.

“Ma’am, I really just heard about it right after I finish the night lessons.” Pei Jun protested, but even she wasn’t sure if it was her buddy or Cheng Ying who’d sabo’ed her. She may not be sure, but there was no question about it. An insidious scholar-type like Cheng Ying would plan her every move, and when she thought that her and Pei Jun were in trouble, she probably figured the best move for her was to make someone else look even worse. Camaraderie in the army, they said. Nice.

“I don’t care who fucked up, you don’t treat this seriously, never mind, you’ll be punished for this as well.” Warrant Aileen was actually glad she now had another excuse to torture her. She strolled into the damp storeroom and turned on the lights and fans, before sitting down at the CQ desk. “Ezra, go shut the gate and close the door.” I shut the doors of the store, leaving all 4 of us in the hot, humid store, with all the privacy in the world behind the sturdy soundproof doors.

“Do you know why I asked you to come down? Your attitude up till now has been disappointing, especially as regulars! Not interested in army is it? Not interested tell me, I’ll tell the OC and put you two out-of-course!” She barked at them, her neck red with intensity.

“No Ma’am!” They both whimpered. Messing with their careers was a wise choice. Warrant Aileen certainly knew what she was doing. One was on her way to a prestigious scholarship and she desperately needed a positive appraisal of her patriotic attitude to get ahead, while the other needed this as her rice bowl, and probably had little alternatives out there. To receive any form of negative feedback so early into their venture would be damning for them.

“Why should I give you the chance? Both of you have always been trying to do as little as possible, think I don’t know? Do physical activity always give up, go outfield complain like bitches, you think resort ah?! Its either you take an informal punishment tonight or I speak to the OC tomorrow and put both of you out-of-course!” Finally, she said her piece and my member jolt back to life.

“Ma’am, we take the punishment!” They both whimpered again, sweat dripping off her chins this time. Tension hung tight in the squalid storeroom, with two very anxious recruits and two very excited perm staff sharing the same warm humid evening air. Warrant Aileen made her lewd requests again, this time requesting they be tied up with their hands cuffed to a pole, their hands extending high up above their heads. The recruits were understandable taken aback by her idea of an informal punishment but with their careers at stake, they complied reluctantly.

The only way to deal with their hesitation was to be quick, in case they change their minds. I went straight for Cheng Ying instinctively. Quick binds around it. Quick knots where all sorts of accessories once lay around her petite wrists. I almost pitied her this time round, as she no longer resembled the manipulative little shit she was, but a poor frightened girl being bullied by her domineering CSM.

The cane swished across the hot dense air of the room. It met with a surface of soft, fair skin, its impact reverberating through her butt. “Ah!” Pei Jun screamed, her legs reeling in spasms and shock. Warrant Aileen had decided that as she was late, she’ll use her for a demonstration. She laughed as Pei Jun struggled with the pain, and tussled in her restraints. She arched her body forward to try to ease the pain; she tip toed to give herself some room to wriggle, as she was fully stretched tight in her bonds. My erection grew more profound and even it was arching forward.

“Ezra, you take the other cane and stand behind Cheng Ying, later just do what I do. Pull down her pants first, don’t hit them on the legs later.” I nearly creamed my pants when I heard the command to pull her pants down. Cheng Ying dared not turned around as she was probably too embarrassed to face me. I inched closely towards her, my nose up against her svelte back. From the small of her neck, her scent was mild and feminine. An arousing mixture of her shampoo, soap, sweat and deodorant tickled my nose, and I lingered there, breathing down onto her. I took my time with my orders, placing one hand on her soft, slender back. I could feel the thin backstrap of her sports bra through her soft fabric of her singlet, forming a ridge along her otherwise smooth back. She realized how close I was but refused to budge an inch. She was too proud to betray any signs of discomfort, to release her anger at her dignity being compromised this way and to be felt up by a stranger that had earlier humiliated her when she was vulnerable. I inched even closer, this time with my lower body and pushed my pelvis straight into her butt as discreetly as possible. She felt my member prodding her and instinctively tried to arch forward. That little moment where I briefly felt her soft buttocks was heavenly, but I had to stop myself before all my blood was drained from my head. I still had a task to complete and the CSM was waiting. This was yet another humiliation she could not escape. I could see she was pulling at her her cuffs tightly but her frail little arms were no match for the sturdy leather cuffs. Her breathing stopped as she felt my cold fingers inched into her fbts, a warm refuge any boy would be dying to get into. She could find no comfort with how gentle I was, as she dreaded the inevitable humiliation. As her pants came down, she instinctively winced and kept her head down, no longer bothering to hide her shame. A loose pair of white satin underwear wrapped around her round butt cheeks greeted me. I’d have love to go further, and stick a finger beneath those tantalizing satin, but the CSM was still around and just getting started.

Thank you for your updates, Bro tribalfool!

Permission to carry on?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-06-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 21-06-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 22-06-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking forward for more
Old 22-06-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TripleFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, please continue
Old 25-06-2019, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

please continue, nice story , waiting for the next show...
Old 25-06-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1