The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
tribalfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fiction] Dominated by my female warrant officer in army

Part VII

“Ezra, we’re going to cane them on their butts, I don’t want to see any cane marks on their legs. I’ll demonstrate first.” Pei Jun winced again, clenching her body and funny enough, I saw her butt clench itself. I didn’t whether to laugh or to get hard at the sight of her buns clenching itself, but I could only control my laughter.

The next stroke of the cane tapped against her butt and Pei Jun jumped up in pain. With her ankles tied together, she could barely jump but she tried anyways. Her muscular frame danced in the damp light, jolting back to life whenever a stroke landed on her butt. She would be flexing her thighs as hard as she could one moment, and relaxed them next; these futile attempts in resisting the punishing cane made for an entertaining sight. The perspiration on her iron buns made them glisten under the soft light, and they heaved up and down as she breathed heavily. I walked to the front of them to get a better view and Cheng Ying was watching in trepidation. I couldn’t tell if this was another false front, as the healthy competition between them had not started and this was just the appetizer for Pei Jun. She could be secretly delighted that her competition was being subjected to this treatment, all thanks to her crafty action, no doubt. Glancing across the room, Pei Jun was beginning to regret coming down late. Her chest was heaving up and down as she breathed heavily; her two obscenely large breasts would have been bouncing with vigor if not for her tight-fitting sports bra. Her singlet and sports bra wrapped her breasts up like a bag of present, a bag of presents before me that swung up with every stroke of the cane.

“Mnmppghh!” She tried her best to dumb down the pain but the CSM was relentless.

“Ok, Ezra you can start canning her now. From now on we continue until one of them gives up. If either of them gives up, we will stop the punishment. The loser will be tied up for another 2 hours as a penalty and the winner will receive a recommendation from me.”

Cheng Ying’s tensed up as she readied herself for me. I held the cane in my hand and stroked her cute little butt with it, imagining how good it will feel if it were my fingers tracing her ass instead.

She could never prepare herself for the sharp sting of the cane. She yelled out in pain as soon as the stroke landed, no longer bothering to conceal her raw emotions. Her face flushed red and accentuated her luscious blush. I leaned in again, planting my face right on her sore shoulders, breathing down on it. Drawing her pheromones inside me with every breath.
Cheng Ying screamed again, reeling in rage and pain from the tough caning I was giving her. While I spared no effort making sure it hurts, I limited myself to using just my forearm and wrist. She was still a petite little girl and deserves some pity. I timed my strokes slowly, spacing them out so she could gather her strength, and I could enjoy the spectacle, and watch her tremble with anticipation before delivering the next stroke.

Pei Jun was doing much better on the other side, she seemed to have gotten use to the cane, and was no longer struggling madly. She was made of sturdier stuff and her bulky body could take it better. At this rate, Cheng Ying was going to lose. She turned her head back to me and her face glistened with streaks of perspiration with her hair sticking to it. Just ever so softly and out of earshot of the CSM, she managed a “Please”, begging me to be softer with the cane, or reduce the frequency of the strokes. I almost pitied her again, for all I saw before me was a harmless little girl who desperately just wanted this to stop. Almost. Before I realise she could technically stop this, by giving up. No, she was still the same manipulative, competitive cunt that [I]deserved[\I] what she got. This was a fitting predicament for a little go-getter like her, to strap her up and give her a piece of mind would be a wet dream for many, and I wasn’t going to waste my chance.

I enjoying doing niche content like this so if anyone else likes it please tell me.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
longshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS
Old 27-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mionity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Camping for update everyday.
Old 27-06-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 27-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah nice updates, many the recruits will give Ezra a gift to let them go or be easy on them?
Old 07-07-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Haven't posted in a while, here's an update.

Will be going back to original theme after this part

I enjoying doing niche content like this so if anyone else likes it please tell me.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Part VIII

Cheng Ying held her head back to catch a breather and her arms hung up, still stretched up in tight bondage. The air felt more tense even though the CSM and Pei Jun had left, leaving just the 2 of us in the squalid store. My instructions were to accompany Cheng Ying for another 2 hours, as she had to remain tied up as her punishment and I had to make sure she didn’t faint.

I walked in front of her to better ogle at her and she was in no position to protest, given her predicament. Her shoulder length hair rested on her shoulders, with the ends matted with sweat sticking to her soft skin. She was what you will call a hot mess, all the perspiration over her only made her glow in the soft light of the storeroom. Sweat on a pretty girl only made her hotter, and the exercise only flushed her face red, like a ripe tomato I would love to bite into. A thin layer of sweat glazed her armpits, and it sparkles and glistened along the folds of her skin. I could only imagine how she will smell with her pheromones oozing from her, mixing with her shampoo and body soap, all permeating along her skin. Her neck glowed with her sweet juices, with her every movement changing the folds and features along this beautiful landscape. All that culminated in a sweet valley down her ample chest, and her green army singlet already hinted at how wet her body was, forming a dark moist patch right at her breasts. She was no longer embarrassed in her state, and she was almost grateful the vicious punishment was over.

“Hey Ezra, will Warrant Aileen really recommend me to be out of course? I really want to sign on eh.” She finally broke the silence with her desperate plea for information. It seemed like the CSM has truly messed not just with her body but her mind.

“Erm, I think so eh, she quite strict one. Last batch got quite a few regulars also OOC because of attitude problem. She really don’t give chance one.” A well-crafted lie she deserved. I wasn’t even a perm staff in here for the last batch, but it seemed I could join in on the psychological torture.

“Oh, I see.” She seemed dejected and genuinely sad. She placed her head back and pulled at her cuffs, leaning back dejected. “Oh damn it” she moaned softly.

The moan did not go unnoticed by me nor my little rifle.

“Ok la, I think I can try speaking to her, if you really really want to sign on, she may change her mind if I talk to her.” This was my chance.

“Really, please, can you do it for me? I’ll do anything for you okay!” She smiled finally, and for a moment she reverted into a sweet girl next door, almost a chio bu except her mild acne brought her down to earth.

“If your attitude is good, sure.” I smiled back, hoping this was going the right way.

“ Wah Ezra, hehe, didn’t know you so naughty one. Taking advantage of a girl who is helplessly tied up ah?” She gleamed at me, teasing me with her voice. It seemed she knew what she had to do, and was no above using her body to get where she wanted. She could be as insidious as she liked, I didn’t care as Long as I got what I wanted. I Guess it is true that women who were not above using their bodies to get what they want do climb further in life. My rifle instinctively senang diri the moment she said those words, and pointed right at her.

“You say one ah.” Was all I managed before I walked right in front of her, and gave her neck a kiss. I inhaled deeply and took in her sensual pheromones. The air was warm and mild with her body scent, with a hint of body odour and shampoo. My hands went up with cuddled her waist, and I was slightly shocked even her singlet around her waist was moist with sweat, but it only made her hotter. She was taken aback and appeared coy in the face of my onslaught, shying her face away from me. No, I wasn’t going to let her do that. I placed my hands around her head, and forcefully made her yield, twisting her face towards me. She tried her best to pretend she was in on the action, but I could tell she hated it and only wanted to use me to convince the CSM. I couldn’t care if she was using me, as far as I was concern, me and my hands were going to be using her tonight for a good 2 hours. Despite her obvious discomfort, she maintained her composure and gave me a slight smile. I wonder if this is how the regulars who’d chiong siam diu felt whenever they hung out with the siam bus.

I gently kissed her supply, soft cheeks, and gave her oily face a long, lusty lick. She immediately jolted at my aggressive act, but the cuffs made her honest. All she could manage was to twist her face in vain. I could taste the oil and sweat in my mouth, and she knew I did; this lewdest act proved humiliating for her, and she shot me a look of disdain, gently begging, “Oh my God, please don’t.” “Sure.” That was just the starters, as toying with her cheeks on her face were nowhere near the highlights of tonight.

I gently moved my hands down her sweet valley, cupping her supply, beautiful breasts. The thin fabric was now drenched with perspiration and was made even more so as I squeezed her chest together. Her curvy, perky breasts were now fully in my hands, a scene I only thought possible in my wildest imaginations. I bend down slowly and placed my nose right at her cleavage that had been teasing me all night long. I drew another breath and took her scent in. Another disdainful look from her. Her resistance only piqued my curiosity and made me want to challenge her. With her bound in the store, there were plenty of options for me to humiliate her. I leaned in and gave her armpit a kiss. As I place a kiss on her sweaty wrinkled folds, I took a long breath in, teasing her by blowing on it. The scent was much stronger, her unique sensual body odour mixed with a very mild deodorant; this smelled more like she’d been exercising the whole day, which she did and I could not believe I was tasting it in my mouth. She jolted even harder as she realised what I did, her face anxious and embarrassed. “Oh my God, don’t do that please, I’m really sensitive there.”

It pleased me to see her beg.

“Alright, alright, don’t bully you already, maybe its time to reward you, ok?” I could no longer control my raging boner and placed my right hand right at her crotch. I raised the knuckle of my middle finger and prod her underwear with it, stroking up and down what I assumed was her labia. The thin fabric of her white underwear only tempted me further, my knuckle following a gentle rhythm she was now moaning to. “Oh, oh my God, oh, oh, ok, ok..” She could only moaned these few words as the restrains held her wrists and ankles tight, exposing her body to my mischievous antics. I varied my handiwork, using my index finger at times, poking into the fabric and stroking it erratically.

I teased the surface of her underwear and tucked my index finger under her it, threatening to pull her panties down. “How, want to have some fun?” I teased her. “Oh! Oh my God, please, oh my God, just take it off please and play with me.” She was already high in ecstasy, and it would be actually be cruel if I were to deny her this. Thankfully for her, me and my rifle were very cooperative soldiers that night. I gave her a smile and pulled her underwear down, exposing her unshaven hairy pussy.

It was always almost an irony, when the petite pretty girl with fair skin manage to have the hairiest pussy. Of course, perhaps because of how demure they were, they did not put in the effort to shave it for their non-existent sexual partners. Nevertheless, it never failed to excite me whenever a beautiful girl shows me her wild unshaven woman parts. In Cheng Ying’s case, it was a hot mess of rough pubic hair and sweat, with a suspiciously viscous liquid lining down her labia. I stuck one finger in, and she responded by jolting. As I pushed the first section of my finger in, she instinctively shouted, “Oh shit! Oh, oh, oh my, oh..”. The sensations bombarding her proved too much. If not for the locked door of the store, I was afraid the whole company might have heard her. “Cheng Ying, shiok or not” I teased as I froze my actions, with my finger still inside her. “Oh Ezra, oh shit, oh shit, its good ah, its good, its good, oh shit man, oh...” That was the first time I heard this scholar spoke a word of Singlish. Looks like she was dropping from Queen’s to the ah lian’s Singlish. In her state of intense pleasure, she’d dropped her pretence and only wanted more.

“Hmm, that’s good to hear you are enjoying yourself. Must enjoy yourself in army too, right?” She wasn’t the only one enjoying now, as I slide my finger further in, to her satisfaction. I pulled my the tip of finger back, curling my finger towards me back and forth, all the while inside her. She wasn’t just moaning and groaning now; she tip toed as high as she could and pulled her restraints at her wrists, her veins now bulging at her forearms. “Oh, Oh, shit, shit, this is good ah, ok, ok, ok, ok..” Her moans were now a bunch of incoherent words, as a million nerves fired up her vagina into her brain. I could feel more and more of her sweet juice dripping off my fingers, dripping into my palm and lubricating her soft abalone. I switched to my middle finger this time, and by the time it got to my knuckle, she seemed to have lost it. She swung her head back, and tugged wildly at her restraints, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck! Oh shit, ahhh…” Her sweating only got more profuse, and her face flushed red with blood and hormones, and she was now breathing with her mouth. “I haven’t push the whole finger in leh, you ok?” “Oh shit, oh, up to you, ah, ah ah…” Another incoherent verbose from her. As I pushed it in and curled it towards me, she reacted with the loudest groan I heard all night. That was no moaning, it was now a series of grunts. She seemed no longer a petite, sweet girl next door, but a wild animal in chains, tossing back and forth with involuntary movements wrought by pure ecstasy. I could feel the heat from her hot breaths, felt the sweat dripping from her chin into her chest and taste her pheromones from where I stood. I leaned into her neck again and placed my nose right at her skin. Her scent was even stronger now with her musky odour overpowering her light shampoo smell; it smelled of passion, of unbridled lust, and belonged to an ambitious cunt now begging for pleasure from me. She no longer displayed any coyness in front of me, she only seeked pleasure. She was in no position to get anything, and any pleasure came only at my mercy. The next one hour was going to be heaven and hell for her.

Despite my best efforts to prolong the session and her pleasure, time flies when you are having fun. I decided she was still too naughty to deserve a full orgasm and left her hanging (literally) after an hour of teasing. I could tell she was mad and would have wanted to finish herself off, if not for the cuffs she was wearing. “Oh, Ezra, please leh, please, please, please, please, please, I’ll be do good ok, can you just finish?” She now begged earnestly. “huh, cannot la, what if the CSM finds out.” While I’d enjoyed myself previously, I found it frankly stupid to yield to this ambitious, manipulative cunt. Pleasure was for me, the fact she enjoyed herself was only incidental and I couldn’t care less if she’d cummed or not, In fact, she fact that she wanted to cum so bad but couldn’t only made me harder. Seeing an ambitious scholar like her reduced to a orgasm-begging cunt excited me, and denying her the pleasure while she struggled hapless in bondage gave me a high I never felt before.

I deliberately waited until she cooled down before releasing her from the cuffs. I could tell she was upset she couldn’t get what she wanted, and she shot me a snide look before going back to her quarters. I couldn’t help think she deserved everything she got that night, and I wasn’t going to reward her backstabbing behaviour with an undeserved orgasm.

"Tomorrow follow me to the admin building, HQ says need help with this new DXO who just posted in, you bring the coyline files with you." The CSM had texted me this an hour ago. Another DXO huh, all I can hope is she’d be a chio bu , or a lao chio like Warrant Aileen.

Needless to say, I made a trip to the toilet and spent a good 20 minutes polishing my knob before turning in for the night.

Old 07-07-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
otoyceking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story and will support
Old 14-07-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mionity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking forward to more update
Old 16-07-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 16-07-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 22
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Good story, TS keep up the updating.
Old 16-07-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
GoldTeeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent teasing of the girl
Please continue bro!
Old 17-07-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 17-07-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
goldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro... very detailed and I believe a fantasy for many guys back in NS Days. Definitely a thread I will be following very closely now. Thank you for your sharing!!
Old 17-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
brolla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro TS, eagerly awaiting next update!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1