The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pijabox94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

TS not more interested in his thread?
Old 01-05-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will there be a part 2?
Old 03-05-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
DailyBoredom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowell View Post
Will there be a part 2?
Lets all hope
Old 11-05-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry there is no part two at the moment, till I able to come out with a good story to continue it. Might have new story...
Old 23-06-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

New story

Plot
A company trip to an ancient city of China turned into an erotic adventure for a manager and her young colleague. A romance slowly developed between the two in a foreign country... holidays in the home of terracotta warriors.

Links
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C8ZMKJQJ
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C8ZMKJQJ
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0C8ZMKJQJ
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0C8ZMKJQJ
Old 05-09-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

PROLOGUE

The evening sun was setting.

I could feel the warm breeze gliding on my face as I strolled my luggage to the elevator area from the KLIA2 carpark. I waited for the elevator while Jane and Lisha caught up with me. Both of them were my dad’s staff. They were chatting and excited about the trip.

It was a six days five nights trip to Xian, China. A company trip, organized annually for staffs to bond and relax as holidays. About 30 staffs will be joining the trip and most of them were females.

The elevator stopped as we headed toward the departure hall. Dad and mom with a few staffs were brief by the tour agent. Shortly, a few staffs came and followed by someone that caught my attention who changed my vacation.

The short hair lady in her mid thirties was in a white t-shirt and a pair of jean. She has a slim figure with fair smooth skin. She was very pretty with her rounded cheek with light make-up. When she smiled, she has the cutest expression I have see on a woman.

She is Sara, our admin and HR manager.
Old 05-09-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

DAY ONE

Sara was assisting the tour agent.

I stole a few glances at her before Jane tapped on my shoulder.

“YJ… be careful with her. She is pain in the ass..” Lisha whispered near my ear. I just nodded and walked over to my parents. Sara was talking to dad.

“Dad… mom..”

“Hi… Sara, this is YJ, our son. He just joined us after graduating his degree…” mom added.

“Hi.. nice to meet you..” Sara said.

“Hi….”

We shook hands. Our eyes were staring at one and another as if we knew each other for a long time. Then she smiled.

“Oh… YJ, I need to get your resume and details to open employee file. Can you pass those to me after the trip..”

“Sara, they are on my table.. I forget to pass them to you..” mom added.

She just nodded. Suddenly dad grabbed my shoulder.

“Come on… let go..” he said.

When everyone has reached, the tour guide lead us pass the immigration. As usual it was a long walk to the boarding gate. Some of the staffs took the opportunity to shop at the duty free stores. Mom has dragged me to accompany her at the cosmetics store. Shortly Sara joined her. Somehow, I felt that she was intentionally came over. Sara has occasionally glances and smiled at me.

It didnt take long before then announcement of boarding to Xian was made. We headed through the departure gate and boarded the plane.

Xian City, China.

The ancient capital of China or Middle Kingdom was previously called Chang’an. The center of chinese civilization and culture, also the starting point of the silk road (the road which connect the east and west).

The flight to Xian took about 5 hours and 20 minutes.

By the time we reached Xian city, it was almost mid night. The airport was quiet and weather was cold. The home of the terracotta warriors, the place was distinctly decorated with many replicas of those warriors. I checked my iphone, it was almost 2 degree celsius outside.

The bus took us to the hotel where we checked in. The Vienna International Hotel was located in the middle of the city. The hotel was grand and decorated with terracotta warriors horse cart in the middle of the lobby.

While I was admiring the rest of the ancient chinese displays in the lobby, I accidentally bump into Sara. She just stared at me as my left arm was still pressing against her top.

“Sorry..”

“Becareful next time…” she said before passing a room key to me.

To our surprise, Sara and I were sharing a same room. She again stared at her key card and wondering why. Then she walked toward the tour guide. They were debating for a moment.

Lisha tapped on my shoulder.

“Sorry kid, no one want to share room with her..”

“Why.. is she that horrible…?” I asked.

“She is not a friendly type of person… although she is good at her work… which make everyone dont like her..” Lisha whispered.

Then mom joined the debate, as we watch them discussing near the hotel counter. Lisha again tapped my shoulder.

“Alright… I go to my room. Good luck, kid.”

I looked around as most of the staffs already headed up to their rooms. Soon Sara walked over.

“Come on… I am not a babysitter..” she softly remarked.

It was rude of her.

I didnt want to make a mess out of the issue. Although, it wasnt my first time sharing room with a stranger during the holidays. That was four years ago, where I lost my virginity to a beautiful mature tour guide. It remains a great memory for both of us.

Soon, I was standing in our room.

It was a nice room with two queen size beds. I politely let Sara choose her side before I unpacked my stuff. It was then mom called from the phone. She asked me to join her for supper since dad was hungry. I immediately agreed.

Sara was looking at me.

“I am going to supper.. you want to join..?”

It was a courtesy invitation but deep down, I was hoping she wont. It was lucky me that she replied no.

Old 06-09-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
sailaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope to read more!
Old 12-02-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)