The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Procedure of opening a legit Spa

Just do reading lor…

https://www.police.gov.sg/e-Services...shment-Licence
Old 07-12-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Need to have black and white contacts then can do one...

Black people to take the fall as previously mentioned and protect you from other jealous people that will try to kajiao you.

White people to inform you before the raids. Need to know the correct people then can do one.

Usually the bosses of various spas know each other...

Its all about networking, brother.
Old 07-12-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1) how many mls you are hiring? 7 sg to 1 foreigner.
2) owner if I m not wrong must have a professional cert credited by govern training agency.
3) location also important - submission to gov agencys
4) your masseuses also must have massage cert credit by govern

Do correct me if I m wrong about the info above. Thanks
Old 07-12-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombweister View Post
2) owner if I m not wrong must have a professional cert credited by govern training agency.

How do these shops fulfill (1) requirement? I never see any local ML and even PR / new citizen are rare bears.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombweister View Post

Are you sure about 4)? Because I had many massages in spas where I can felt the massage lady didn't learn any basic massage techniques. They are mostly PRC ladies.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Are you sure about 4)? Because I had many massages in spas where I can felt the massage lady didn't learn any basic massage techniques. They are mostly PRC ladies.
Those wsq cert is bao jiak one lah. If you attend WSQ course before, the trainer die die make sure you can be "competent" at the end. If they always produce "not yet competent", then skillfuture won't pay out the grant, everyone lose-lose. Companies will shun that training company

So not a surprise the ml just go through motions to get the cert but go back to their own style when in the shop.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Procedure of opening a legit Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
How do these shops fulfill (1) requirement? I never see any local ML and even PR / new citizen are rare bears.
This one best you ask the bosses of the spa.
Old 08-12-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have always been wondering about that. Thought to myself, maybe massage diff. quota rules.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Procedure of opening a legit Spa

Some of the SG citizens are employed part-time as cleaners. The PRC receptionist could already be a SG citizen or permanent resident & is a business partner cum employee. The boss on paper is a SG man. Any violation with the law, he would have to take the rap. Usually the joint will last about three years if business is okay due to standard lease agreement. May close early if location is no good, not enough footfalls or kena police raids. Besides hair salons, there is a mushrooming of Yang Sheng shops. Obviously there is good money to be made because we need to de-stress. I have seen a pdmm progress from masseuse to business partner and now smokes , drives a car & dine in expensive restaurant. I suspect she takes a cut from her masseuses' takings. Oh the SG citizens employed must not be too elderly like 80s because MOM may query.

Last edited by liketosleep; 09-12-2021 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Rephrase some sentences.
Old 09-12-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No such thing for Category 1 massage establishment:
Singapore citizens, permanent residents and any foreign nationality with valid work passes

License requirement link is in my previous post, but you all never bothered...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1