The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 17-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro NoNo, abt thr fry carrot cake behind Gideon hotel, best don't try, I hv try after eating 3 pcs, I give up, the only thing I can comment is horrible and a waste of money.

Try this carrot cake
its good. I usually ask that guy to add 2 more eggs..

This shop in front of Gideon Hotel is good too
The laksa, the bengkuay, sunkuey

Old 17-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
This shop in front of Gideon Hotel is good too
The laksa, the bengkuay, sunkuey
Huh? Isnt that Tua Poh Ki? They sell Cha Kue too?

Good! I will go there take a look in my next trip, thank you for sharing.

(i have been there before,hehehe...)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 17-12-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyserpico View Post
Bro im going 20-22
Will be at da vienna
Bro i drop you a PM. Contact me if wan cheong together.
Old 17-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Barimuth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Any fellow chiongsters know where to get good cigars in batam? Also would like to know good spots for SYTs if possible. Willing to fork up abit for an end of year trip.
Old 18-12-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Barimuth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
Bro i drop you a PM. Contact me if wan cheong together.
Wah bro. Could you intro me to some places to buy cigars as well? I will be having a virgin trip to baram on the 26th
Old 18-12-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plan to go batam soon furst time solo. Any beginner guide? Appreciate alot.
Old 18-12-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barimuth View Post
Any fellow chiongsters know where to get good cigars in batam? Also would like to know good spots for SYTs if possible. Willing to fork up abit for an end of year trip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barimuth View Post
Wah bro. Could you intro me to some places to buy cigars as well? I will be having a virgin trip to baram on the 26th
hey dude, do you need to post 4 times with same message...just to ask where to buy cigars...mod removed 2 of the same posts...

since you under moderation...all your posts will be released when admin/moderators released...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Example, this upcoming weekend, i just learned from Agoda's statistic that more than 90% of all hotels at penuin area (aka BCS) were fully booked. Hardly any decent rooms left. But the area around Nagoya/Kampong Bule still got some pretty good rooms left. So if i am going to Batam this weekend, i have to totally avoid BCS aka penuin area and its businesses there (or else have to pay higher price and get discounted quality of service).
think you understood my meaning...I dislike crowded places and will not go any place crowded...so I shall avoid Batam on peak periods...

I can go anytime so no rush no hurry...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-12-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New shop at HBB
2nd floor

1st floor
Old 18-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lock like they are developing another kumpong bule Outside the mall...

Last edited by BFOMF5; 18-12-2019 at 10:04 PM.
Old 18-12-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

This year CNY 2020, i have decide to buy the original ferry ticket from Horizon ferry....

....instead of using the orange Horizon open ticket...

( Click to show/hide )

...or the coupon version of open ticket.

( Click to show/hide )

This is the rules from Horizon Ferry company and its restriction on the use of special offer ferry tickets.

1. If i use the orange ticket, i will be paying S$38 (orange ticket price i bought), plus extra S$10 surcharge as of the letter stated,totalling up at S$48. (the price for orange ticket has increase from 380k rupiah to 420k rupiah recently and would cost about S$52 if use oncny eve).

2. If i use the coupon version and goes on CNY eve, i pay S$28 (coupon tickets for weekdays) and pay extra S$10 surcharge. Total S$38.00 nett

3. If i use the coupon version and goes on CNY days or the following weekends, i pay S$28 (coupon tickets for weekdays) and the extra S$10 surcharge. There will be additional S$10 for weekend charge, so that makes it S$48.00.

4. My decision is to pay for the original ferry ticket that cost a total of S$48.00,hehehe...but use only the one-way "portion of the to-go-Batam" and return to Singapore on the "coupon version of Horizon ticket".

So now i have a one-way Batam-Singapore original ticket,hehehe...which i can sell to another person for about say...S$24?

And if i do, that would make the original ticket cheaper than other offer-ed tickets. Of course when i said that, i already got ready buyer for my one-way ferry ticket from Batam to Singapore,hehehe...my solution above just solve all my problem arguing with the Horizon ferry counter at Harbour front over if 24th Jan 2020 IS an official public holiday or NOT.

CNY2020 planning.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 18-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
Yes I agreed it is overpriced though it is just a street across the mall. That mal is big and with mostly branded stuff. I prefer BCS, Nagoya or DCS mall which has more local stuff hehehehe.
Agreed. I think the only reason why i am in Grand Batam Mall were mainly is becos i like Top100 supermarket at the basement AND the cinema at the top floor. Other than that, most of the shops there i can simply just go without while i am in Batam.

I visit DC Mall mainly for the IT stuffs there and BCS mall more towards the food. Not saying BCS has good tasting food in it but the surround area outside the mall sells most of the good and better tasting food in Batam. BCS mall also held lots of exhibition and road show that sometimes catches my attention, example this one (photo taken around Friday,13th) :

They have teakwood exhibition last week which in Singapore is relative rare to see. And they dont come with a an expensive price tag. A double-decked queen size bed with 2 thick mattress cost plus the bed cost S$2200. I know i cant buy this back to Singapore but i was thinking if i could buy one for my "home" in Batam.

Quote:
I tried the carrot cake but just the normal type with and without dark sweet sauce like what you said the dark sweet sauce is too sweet.
Yes, usually their sugar contend (sweetness level) is high. I have never seen any good carrot cake shop in Batam so far. But this trip, uncles and aunties wish to try, hence i need to locate something for them. I have a small problem tho, the rain. There's been a prolonged heavy rain from Friday to Sunday, so i thought i would devise something just for them,hehehe...i ordered online and have the carrot cake sent to my room instead.

Of the black and white ones, the whites finished up and by the end of their meal, there is still a little more than half of the black ones left. It tells me, i am right about the taste.

Quote:
The storyline is great, most of the time the movie is about the good guy who is Batman but this show focus on the joker and how the circumstances and situation resulted him or many others to change in their thoughts or mentally. A very good show that makes us ponder and see things at the other side of the mind.

Some people have 2 sides of character just like Dr jekyll and Mr hyde. One's behavior is usually normal most of the time till being triggered to act abnormally. It can be the stress environment or crowded place one is surrounded with.
Thats the part i seen in Batam, the mindset of people who are from the 1st world country and those from the 3rd world. I can say that the likes of those split personality from Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde came from the society and as well as the brought up. (such splits can also be widely seen on the internet too)

Life can be very simple, something i have seen in Batam. In Singapore, my brought up during my younger days were taught to me to multi-task in almost everything,issues met needs to resolve in split seconds and brains need to activate all possible solutions in the shortest frame of time. The moving speed in the 1st world society were in an ultra fast pace, moving towards better efficiency and using the least manpower to achieve more (results). But in the 3rd world society like Batam, i notice lesser efficiency,lesser people multi-tasking in their work force, and trying to move up in speed.

i often shares with my Malaysian colleagues and clients, "In your country, you can use 6 human to carry ONE pail of water, but in Singapore, we need to use ONE human beings to carry 6 pails of water."

Example :

In Singapore, you might probably read in the news that security guard needs to go clear up the dog shit at a condo's elevator when being ask to. Security guard in Singapore when paid as a security guard has to double himself as a cleaner too. This is just one of the job vocation that was being highlighted. What about other job vocation?

I am not saying multi-tasking to make things work more efficiently isnt good but more towards too much of it may gives a not-good result to an individual mind. And when these "too-much-of-it" becomes a society's culture, well...thats where i notice the "split". Eg, people often bring work home to do, people are also bringing their frustration from work home etc etc.

What is "too much" of it, only the respective individual can tell.

If Joker would come to Batam before he turns psycho, Batman might probably have one less villain to deal with,hehehe....

Quote:
Singapore is Hell to you and Heaven to someone depends on how or where 1 compared with such as rohingya refugees in myanmar hehehehe. It all depends at that moment.
Definitely. I have seen enough Batamese and/or Indonesian envying the life of Singaporean too. Some are born better privileged, some arent. And everyone would looks forward to a better life.

I dont know if i hear this from Bill Gate, but if i didnt remember wrong, he was quoted saying this :

Again, there would be another question of whats called poor and whats rich,hehehe...not going to elaborate on this further.

Quote:
I think China banned this movie as it can cause social issue as 1 might worship the behavior of the joker if he is not in a sound state of mind which may cause social unrest like the recent student protest in HK.
Yes, thats probably the reason. Talk about bad influence,hehehe....and why its set as an R-rated movie.

By the way, Rambo, the last blood was a bit of a disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I shared the same experience...gal kept asking for 700k and I showed no interest...then left 10 mins down to 500k...still I am not interested...

Is a nego game with patience..just see who need more...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
For ktv i heard is about 1.5m and above..Girls for sure open lion mouth...See how you nego only...
Well said.

To me, 700k rupiah (and higher) a shot and 1.5 juta for overnight (in booking joint only) used to be Bangladeshi/Indian (aka Singapore foreign worker) pricing,hehehe...set to drive them away from booking. Some girls probably tried their luck on the Chinese,Malay and Korean tourists from Singapore and surprisingly there are takers, so it now stayed on as a general tourist pricing. Just my guess,hehehe....

I now imagine what the Bangladeshi/Indian (aka Singapore foreign worker) pricing be like during the upcoming CNY,hehehe...my guess, 3 juta? Or perhaps 3.5 to 4 juta? 1 shot 1 juta? Thats for overnight.

Let's see how long it would take for them to turn Bangladeshi/Indian pricing to general tourist price.

I am observing the price since beginning of 2014 when i 1st started Batam. Lowest overnight booking generally cost 500k to 600k rupiah back then, today it doubles to 900k to 1 juta. Note here that i am talking about lowest pricing here as highest pricing can be infinity.

Returning from my recent December trip with uncles and aunties, and the group of friends sharing their FRs with me during coffee time tells me 150k rupiah HJ (200k rupiah full nude with full roaming) and 300k (350k rupiah for bbbj/b2b/milk-feeding) FJ in Batam is completely possible and easy. Just that peak season might cost another 50k rupiah or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
If you want book the girl during ktv hour i think is the manager will open price..if you buy a drink and seat at the ktv area maybe u can ask the girl about booking them after their work
Smart move!

If KTV quote 1.5 juta, girl probably gets about 500k to 600k rupiah, the rest would be shared by KTV and Mami. You talk to the girls, you pay about 1 juta plus minus, the girl earns that full amount of 1 juta. Save the deal-end tipping too.

Happens to me in A KTV before, the girls were happy, i am happy. Win-win situation.

At times can even chance upon PRCs and Vietnamese too (average looking type only) at 40% to 50% off too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-12-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro nono, u need to hv luck to visit this shop, happy happy open for biz, happy happy closed for a day or 2. 55555.
Old 19-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Just outside J8 food court by the roadside, saw durian seller selling their durians at 28k rupiah/kg recently. Buy that, and add it to the 0.02 or 0.01 to make them "taste" better?
Lol...nw i knw wat 2 do wit those rambutan,mangoes & grapes in btm....lol...u jus give me idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
New shop at HBB
1st floor
sindo kopitiam is where? hw cm last week past by hbb i no see? is inside bayfront mall or outside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
since you under moderation...all your posts will be released when admin/moderators released...
ya lor,ya lor...wait til mod & admin "release" liao than he can "release"....lol

i read btw the lines out of fun onli....no hard feelin ok

Quote:

CNY2020 planning.
u shld join the walkathorn in cny 2020....lol

after cny qing meng wil be cummin soon...lol...tat's my day in btm.
Old 19-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
sindo kopitiam is where? hw cm last week past by hbb i no see? is inside bayfront mall or outside?
Hbb hv 2 escalators....
Its just beside the other escalator at the far end.
It officially opened today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1