The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Any bros going scratchdog tonight can PM me. Left a half bottle expiring today. Wasted since no one drinking.
I'm might dropping by BKK for some business deals with some mongers in this forum as well as from other forums. You mind us joining you?

SEAJ88
Old 16-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Nikuya Japanese BBQ at 55th Plaza , Thong lor has good selection of beef and tiger prawns. Unlike some BBQ buffets using big head prawns. There is also another Korean BBQ just along thong lor first Soi on the right with free flow Korean selections of kimchi,beans,clams,etc. Can get to see many saos saos when dining at the above mentioned places.
Old 16-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Talking about good food in Thong Lor...........there's a nice Jap restaurant called Maru Kaiseki on Thong Lor Soi 3........... Sashmi and sushi sibei ho jiak but not cheap............ Many Jap expats dine there......... Can bio kawaii gers and Jap MILFs............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 17-02-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

alamak. so many nice food ah. should have asked bros here for advice. LOL.

I used to frequent one jap buffet also at prah kahnong. 300 plus bhat. the waitress there one quite swee. but never manage to sian. haiz
Old 17-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
......By the way I miss you Kapoo pics.
555....my collection is growing and is safely tucked away on my iDevices, USB drives, NAS, etc...

Have a great lunar new year! May you find many "young" mei mei in the cumming year

Old 17-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
alamak. so many nice food ah. should have asked bros here for advice. LOL.

I used to frequent one jap buffet also at prah kahnong. 300 plus bhat. the waitress there one quite swee. but never manage to sian. haiz
Japanese restaurants are generally not cheap in terms of standard of living in bangkok. personally a fan of jap cuisine myself, there are several jap restaurants serving fresh and tasty slices of raw fishes. Each meal can cost up to 2000baht depending on what u order. A boat with salmon,swordfish,tuna etc. Central world have a couple of good restaurants.

A cheaper version would be Fuji but the quality is not really the same. zen,a popular chain offers decent japanese food as well. For buffet , could try the oshi grand buffet at sian discovery center 800baht ++ for 3 hours of dining. Teppanyaki , salmon, fried food, dim sum( low quality ) , soft shell crab as well as free flow of haagen dazs ice cream. But the queue is rather long on weekends.
Old 17-02-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Talking about good food in Thong Lor...........there's a nice Jap restaurant called Maru Kaiseki on Thong Lor Soi 3........... Sashmi and sushi sibei ho jiak but not cheap............ Many Jap expats dine there......... Can bio kawaii gers and Jap MILFs............
555..kns this one u also know.
Yup, this one really good.
Old 17-02-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
decent good all day breakfast at ROAST

Address: SeenSpace Thonglor 13, Bangkok, Thailand 10110

Opening hours: Mon – Thu: 10am-11pm, Fri-Sat: 9am-12:30am, Sun: 9am-11pm
Old 17-02-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Want to go gulivers play pool and see girl ?
wah, see girl only ah. so guai ah.
Old 17-02-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
wah, see girl only ah. so guai ah.
Yes, I good boy. Can hold my hand and see see look look Bkk, I newbie in Bkk.

Got this kind standard bo ?

Last edited by sentsggirls; 17-02-2015 at 08:32 AM.
Old 17-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Can hold my hand and see see look look Bkk, I newbie in Bkk.
Can I join you too? I'm might dropping by BKK on Thursday from HK.

SEAJ88
Old 17-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
A cheaper version would be Fuji but the quality is not really the same. zen,a popular chain offers decent japanese food as well.
Truth be told, Fuji sucks with pics never quite same as real food comes on your table (granted, popular with locals). I'm no foodie, but equate Fuji as jap fast food.

Zen's a better bet. As for the buffet restaurants like Oishi, I avoid as tendency to over eat and stuff not of best quality. Production cost, what do we expect?

Last month, discovered this Kasa restaurant at Ratchapruk at some middle class mall cluster (way out on Thonburi side). Good sushi and sashimi picks without paying top dollar, vs atas Jap dining places. Kasa is in other malls too. Good ratings by Tripadvisor and others.

At Circle, Ratchapruek (example)

http://kasa.co.th/contact-us.php?lang=en

Param 3

http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restau...t-Bangkok.html

Or hit the smallish jap restaurants at Soi Thaniya. Recharge for chionging at nearby bar joints (careful, got gay bar strip too)
Old 17-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Zen's a better bet. As for the buffet restaurants like Oishi, I avoid as tendency to over eat and stuff not of best quality. Production cost, what do we expect?

Last month, discovered this Kasa restaurant at Ratchapruk at some middle class mall cluster (way out on Thonburi side). Good sushi and sashimi picks without paying top dollar, vs atas Jap dining places. Kasa is in other malls too. Good ratings by Tripadvisor and others.
thank you for sharing...

I still remembered afternoon buffet at Oishi Thonglor...eat till drop...those days per pax around 500baht...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

The best and most value Buffet I ever had is Pla Thong Mookata near Victory Monument............ 129bht eat all u can .......... Pretty famous joint google to find exact location ..... Within 10mins walk from BTS Victory Monument...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 17-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
thank you for sharing...

I still remembered afternoon buffet at Oishi Thonglor...eat till drop...those days per pax around 500baht...

It's 899thb now At thonglo oishi. I tried theirs or one of the sub company's buffet and I find it soso only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1