The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4276  
Old 15-03-2020, 10:07 PM
Godsmack05 Godsmack05 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Seremban
Posts: 4
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Godsmack05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
in taman ast
qingren in mandarin or lovely
at terminal 1 is EV box
attown the defunct punca mas is deluxe or huang du in mandarin

got tons of other small joints.

one just behind the famous siewbao place.

seremban 2 has a few near the amway office

one? or two in? oakland? industrial? park
bro, i see you know your way around anyway, still looking for kaki to hit some ktv's but im currently overseas working. will be back next month around mid. would you be up for it?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4277  
Old 15-03-2020, 10:22 PM
Godsmack05 Godsmack05 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Seremban
Posts: 4
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Godsmack05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
in taman ast
qingren in mandarin or lovely
at terminal 1 is EV box
attown the defunct punca mas is deluxe or huang du in mandarin

got tons of other small joints.

one just behind the famous siewbao place.

seremban 2 has a few near the amway office

one? or two in? oakland? industrial? park
but compared to lovely i prefer new champion when it comes to taman ast. maybe im being biased since i've been a regular there for a long time. but its true that you get special attention if you're a regular. not so sure about KL side. century ktv in uptown is another place i have recently come to like. like i said a room for about 10 people with half a crate is rm230-240. and theres a lot of side action going on, a baggie is around rm120, i dont do stuff like that but its always nice to see the girls getting high as kites before you start fondling them. best to get a place for the night like an aibnb or something as they dont provide place for bonking.
anyway, anyone interested in a lepak session in seremban just hit me up. maybe can make a group or something.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4278  
Old 16-03-2020, 02:30 PM
zoeyhi zoeyhi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 12
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zoeyhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

It seem not bad .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4279  
Old 18-03-2020, 06:47 AM
sexcuore sexcuore is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 1,029
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsmack05 View Post
but compared to lovely i prefer new champion when it comes to taman ast. maybe im being biased since i've been a regular there for a long time. but its true that you get special attention if you're a regular. not so sure about KL side. century ktv in uptown is another place i have recently come to like. like i said a room for about 10 people with half a crate is rm230-240. and theres a lot of side action going on, a baggie is around rm120, i dont do stuff like that but its always nice to see the girls getting high as kites before you start fondling them. best to get a place for the night like an aibnb or something as they dont provide place for bonking.
anyway, anyone interested in a lepak session in seremban just hit me up. maybe can make a group or something.
currently maalysia lock down till April. see gow
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4280  
Old 04-07-2020, 11:07 AM
VeteranPiaker VeteranPiaker is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
VeteranPiaker is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: KTV in KL

anyone knows when is KL KTV going to open?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4281  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:05 AM
tck306's Avatar
tck306 tck306 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: KL
Posts: 747
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 17
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Already open for some. For regulars. PM me if u wanna know which one is open

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeteranPiaker View Post
anyone knows when is KL KTV going to open?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4282  
Old 25-08-2020, 09:41 PM
minnylo minnylo is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 71
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
As I have frequent KL's KTV for the past few years, I wonder if someone is interested to know the information about the it. If yes, pls post yr question and I will try my best to provide the info to those are interested....
go high class shopping mall, definitely will have one
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4283  
Old 16-09-2020, 08:53 AM
jaccy jaccy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 113
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
jaccy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaccy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaccy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

is there any KTV that do not need any membership to enjoy discount?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4284  
Old 26-09-2020, 11:21 AM
sexcuore sexcuore is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 1,029
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
is there any KTV that do not need any membership to enjoy discount?
Early mco days a few ktvs in some controlled areas stayed open. Now more and more with local gals are done too.

There is a slight shift in operating times. Now around 2 or 4pm they are open. And close earlier by 12 or 1am

Some illegal foreign gal joints stay open till 6am.

Some places u need to book gal . Most min 3 hrs at rm100 per hour. Some places still offer butterfly 3 hrs block. Around 160 for 3 hours additional blocks slightly cheaper.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4285  
Old 29-09-2020, 04:48 PM
theang123 theang123 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

hi there, anyone looking for some KTV fun this thursday night/friday? looking for people to share the cost with me XD
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4286  
Old 01-10-2020, 05:02 PM
Tronman Tronman is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 2
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tronman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Compared to Singapore, how's the prices in the KTV in KL? Are there any local Malaysian girls? Or is it like in Singapore, mostly Thai and Vietnamese.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4287  
Old 08-11-2020, 12:27 PM
sexcuore sexcuore is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 1,029
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Now KL seeing major revamp in the police force. Many pubs / ktv in puchong closed at the moment for the dust to settle.
There are many raid being conducted m u must remember it's emco period, where entertainment outlets are not supposed to open and they must adhere to social distancing rukes. Fine to each individual is rm1k for violation .


Some controlled areas, there are still places to have fun.

Some resourceful agents conduct simple homemparty where they charge on gals and beverages u consume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronman View Post
Compared to Singapore, how's the prices in the KTV in KL? Are there any local Malaysian girls? Or is it like in Singapore, mostly Thai and Vietnamese.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4288  
Old 09-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Vesi Vesi is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 2
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vesi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

How bad is KL lockdown?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4289  
Old 12-11-2020, 08:18 AM
sexcuore sexcuore is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 1,029
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
No one can absolutely guarantee . The minimal if patrons drink in pub in the fine for social distancing around rm1k penalty

Many road blocks as the fine for DUI has been increased few folds to curb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesi View Post
How bad is KL lockdown?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4290  
Old 17-11-2020, 02:03 PM
vaxvms's Avatar
vaxvms vaxvms is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,609
My Reputation: Points: 4358 / Power: 20
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV in KL

basically now i think very hard to find party joint
even got is only for VVIP only + package not cheap imo

lets hope RAT year faster go away``````````````````````````
__________________
Please leave your nick when u upped my points and I will return favour asap. Thanks.
Exchange of points are welcome too but with minimum of 12 pointers.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph