The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Question before I enter into GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar Peter, should be STD and not STI.

As far as I knoe, the WL will only be slapped with first warning & suspension (which varies from 7 days to 20 days) if the STD is not so serious. More serious case like Gonorrhea, Syphilis, HIV, etc. the WL would be deported without warning.

The tell tale sign is when a wl did not work for a period of time without valid reason. I heard of drug that can mask the detection from being traced in the blood. I heard it from a OKT and a WL (but dun ask me who as my lips are sealed). Not sure how effective it can be. Thats why all cheonsters better be safe than sorry. Our life and love ones at stake.

thanks ... i shall refrain from visiting that wl who has been out of action for 2 weeks...should be kena suspended which means kena prize...
Old 06-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
thanks ... i shall refrain from visiting that wl who has been out of action for 2 weeks...should be kena suspended which means kena prize...
Hi bro, there are genuine MC cases for wls to go for long breaks eg an angpai went for a wisdom tooth extraction and she was out of action for 3 weeks understandably. There are also some wls being paoed for one to two weeks by rich bros. It is not fair to jump to a conclusion without finding out the background stories.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
he virus is never fully defeated and that's when the risk of cancer sets in.
so this is how cancer starts?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post
Hi bro, there are genuine MC cases for wls to go for long breaks eg an angpai went for a wisdom tooth extraction and she was out of action for 3 weeks understandably. There are also some wls being paoed for one to two weeks by rich bros. It is not fair to jump to a conclusion without finding out the background stories.
sorry bro, my bad
Old 06-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
so this is how cancer starts?
Hi bros, when a person is healthy, his body immune system could suppress the activities of many types of viruses and they could lie low or be dormant. When a person gets old or having other sicknesses, the immune system could fail to contain the dormant viruses which become active and cause damages to the body. The virus of herpes could weaken the body defence and one could fall to dementia earlier than norm. Older or weaker persons with prior chicken pox outbreak may develop shingles later on because the active virus is a derivative of the latent one. Many of us while in good health could be the carriers of various cancer cells. But when we are weak, the cancer cells could multiply and impair the normal functioning of the body. There are of course many other causes of cancers such as smoking, heredity, etc. Bros do be aware!
Old 17-01-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kolly99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post
Hi bros, when a person is healthy, his body immune system could suppress the activities of many types of viruses and they could lie low or be dormant. When a person gets old or having other sicknesses, the immune system could fail to contain the dormant viruses which become active and cause damages to the body. The virus of herpes could weaken the body defence and one could fall to dementia earlier than norm. Older or weaker persons with prior chicken pox outbreak may develop shingles later on because the active virus is a derivative of the latent one. Many of us while in good health could be the carriers of various cancer cells. But when we are weak, the cancer cells could multiply and impair the normal functioning of the body. There are of course many other causes of cancers such as smoking, heredity, etc. Bros do be aware!
So how to make us always healthym
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1