The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon,

What an auspicious day!

I have mentioned that if a man is non-needy and nonreactive when dealing with very attractive girls (including his dream girls), he will be perceived to have HIGH status and HIGH social and sexual value. Yes, he is the PRIZE.

I like to share the following by Mystery:

Emotional Reactions are Proportionate
to the Value Differential

The greater the potential impact to my own value, the greater emotional
reaction I will have. If someone points a gun in my face, I will immediately
feel a rush of emotions in my body. But if a child points a toy
gun at me, I feel nothing. Why? Some part of my programming has
calculated the potential impact to my survival value and then activated
the appropriate emotion.

If an attractive woman pursues me, it is more validating than if
the unattractive woman does the same. If my boss (the rich man)
frowns at me, I will feel a sinking feeling in my stomach—I will know
that I have just screwed up. But if the beggar frowns at me, I feel no
regret at all.

People normally feel stronger emotions in response to social feedback
from those of higher value. The more attractive women tend to
cause men to feel more intense emotions.

How else could people even determine who they are attracted to
in the first place, if they didn’t feel attraction? Acceptance from an
attractive woman feels more pleasurable, yet she also causes more
anxiety—because some part of our programming has decided that
she is more important. People will react to her, they will try to impress
her more, and they will try to not “fuck it up.”

She feels this vibe (it’s obvious), and the frame it sets is that she
must be the one with higher value. After all, if I am reacting more to
her than she is to me, then I must be feeling more powerful emotions
than she is—which means that I must view her as higher value than
she views me.

My lower value is thus telegraphed to her—and to everyone else
around—through my emotional reactions. Subtle cues in my behavior
cause the general perception of my value to drop.

The person who is reacting more is the one in that moment with lower relative value.

REACTION AND RELATIVE VALUE

Since emotionally reactive behaviors will telegraph lower value, then
can we also assume that being emotionally unreactive will convey
higher value?

In our experience, this is true—being unreactive is a powerful
way to convey status and generate attraction.

Of course, this doesn’t mean to act emotionless and robotic. It
only means that you shouldn’t have any more nervousness around
attractive people than you would around anyone else. Rather, you
are able to just be yourself and act as you would around your close
friends and family.

If your two-year-old niece tells you “you’re stupid,”—do you get
nervous? Do you try to come up with the perfect response? Do you
care? Most likely the comment passes through without affecting you,
and you just laugh and toy with her. You wouldn’t remember her saying
it and you wouldn’t feel your status and value as a man have been lowered. This should be the same
with people you feel attracted to.

When people sense that you aren’t reacting to them, the vibe feels
to them like you just don’t perceive them as any great threat, or benefit,
to your own value. Instead, you come across as completely unaffected,
in good humor, and able to interact comfortably just as if you were relaxing with your oldest friends. This vibe causes people to treat you
as if you have higher status.

What does it mean when people treat you like you have a higher
status?

Women will find you more attractive.

People in general will have more emotional reactions to you and they will feel more validation
or devalidation based upon your responses to them.

People will be more concerned with gaining your approval and avoiding your
disapproval. People will more easily alter their opinions or behavior
in order to accommodate you.

People will seek rapport with you, offer you value, and will try to align with you. All of these behaviors
are indicators of interest—clues that reveal that person’s subconscious
perception of the value differential.

👍👍👍 good !
Old 26-01-2023, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
👍👍👍 good !
Yup that was good
Old 26-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
merseyback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
👍👍👍 good !
Agreed. Excellent share by bro warbird!
Old 27-01-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
Only now that I am middle-aged, that this thread begins to make more sense.

I have had occasional successes in my 30s, but my hit rate in the last two years went up considerably - despite COVID.

What changed? Well, I went through some personal shit, but came out of it learning to care less what other people think about me. And focussed on improving myself. I have always been confident, but I also had a deeply insecure side and always look for validation from others.

Now, the only validation I want is from myself. And I am not interested in impressing others, least of all another woman, no matter how attractive they are.

Because based on the last two years alone, I am confident that if I want you, I will get you.
Bro, tks for your post and affirmation.

Congrats on your recent success! The difference is your positive frame. It's magical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Great to hear that, the needy vibe has been cleansed. Women can sense if a man is needy/ desperate. Being relaxed, fun, confident and at ease is very attractive!

Having $ is just a multiplier, a man can be rich but still be needy. And that’s when he ends up attracting gold diggers.
Bro, tks for your post.

A needy and insecure king will be a loser with the most attractive girls. Yeah, having lots of money will only attract a horde of gold diggers. Sad but true. Money could be a curse.

Most girls are satisfied with meeting basic financial goals, and beyond that, they look for a man's masculine character traits, emotional mastery, physical fitness, intelligence, kindness, trustworthiness, and social value. Subconsciously as it's in the genes.

Quote:
Very true. Frankly, i feel my 30s success is all because of material. I had $ to spare. Ok la i still got $ to spare but what's the point?

Nowadays, i almost feel like I'm living the fantasy i had in my 20s and 30s - and you're right, removing the needy vibe is vital! Must maintain that power dynamic. A desperate man will always grasp at straws. A confident man chooses his own path in all things.

And to think, it took COVID to help me find that confidence. It was always there - i just didn't believe in myself.
Bro, tks.

A man doesn't need anything outside of himself to feel relaxed, confident, secure, contented, and validated.

Quote:
������ good !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratbert View Post
Yup that was good
Quote:
Originally Posted by merseyback View Post
Agreed. Excellent share by bro warbird!
Thanks so much, bros.

Good evening to all samsters,

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 27-01-2023 at 08:52 PM.
Old 27-01-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

My 20s is full of tumble and fumble. Not easy to score quality dates, maybe because i was awkward and desperate. Rejection describes my world.

Ever since i started fking girls i met from siamdiu and ktvs in my late 20s, i started to feel less desperate, less awkward and more confident around girls.

I lost weight and groom myself. Started to club at age 29 and scoring girls with success. But sometimes, i get rejection. I was a loser in clubs when i was 20yrs old.

Now im in my early 30s, my tinder got like 100+ matches and i can manage to date at least 1 girl in a month. Not all the time, but in some cases i managed to fk the girl on the first date. Money also play a part, girls dont like stingy guys, be generous but don't be a carrot head.
Old 28-01-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
TrevorFrancis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
My 20s is full of tumble and fumble. Not easy to score quality dates, maybe because i was awkward and desperate. Rejection describes my world.

Ever since i started fking girls i met from siamdiu and ktvs in my late 20s, i started to feel less desperate, less awkward and more confident around girls.

I lost weight and groom myself. Started to club at age 29 and scoring girls with success. But sometimes, i get rejection. I was a loser in clubs when i was 20yrs old.

Now im in my early 30s, my tinder got like 100+ matches and i can manage to date at least 1 girl in a month. Not all the time, but in some cases i managed to fk the girl on the first date. Money also play a part, girls dont like stingy guys, be generous but don't be a carrot head.
Well done bro. Thanks for nice share!
Old 29-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

I once worked for a boss who was in his mid 50s then. I remembered he mentioned, when we were young, we all were horny and always on a lookout for someone to fxxx. By the time we entered our 50s,unless still very strong on libido, hormones and stamina, we would be looking more of intellectual fxxx, that means to be more stimulated by a woman that knows how to fxxx our mind and brain. Maybe a good flirt that knows when you touch your hands, face, neck.
Now that I am in my own 50s, I started to realise what he said was true. Also, am glad that I passed the stage where still chasing after the skirts and dresses. In fact, I wouldn't be bothered with someone who's in their 20s,30s who couldn't hold a good conversation, but just look good like a flower vase.
Old 30-01-2023, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8177 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I once worked for a boss who was in his mid 50s then. I remembered he mentioned, when we were young, we all were horny and always on a lookout for someone to fxxx. By the time we entered our 50s,unless still very strong on libido, hormones and stamina, we would be looking more of intellectual fxxx, that means to be more stimulated by a woman that knows how to fxxx our mind and brain. Maybe a good flirt that knows when you touch your hands, face, neck.
Now that I am in my own 50s, I started to realise what he said was true. Also, am glad that I passed the stage where still chasing after the skirts and dresses. In fact, I wouldn't be bothered with someone who's in their 20s,30s who couldn't hold a good conversation, but just look good like a flower vase.
Thanks for sharing and I learned something new.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 30-01-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
Pjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro,
Any tips or advise to give to young n unconfident bro here? Thank you very much!

Quote:
Only now that I am middle-aged, that this thread begins to make more sense.

I have had occasional successes in my 30s, but my hit rate in the last two years went up considerably - despite COVID.

What changed? Well, I went through some personal shit, but came out of it learning to care less what other people think about me. And focussed on improving myself. I have always been confident, but I also had a deeply insecure side and always look for validation from others.

Now, the only validation I want is from myself. And I am not interested in impressing others, least of all another woman, no matter how attractive they are.

Because based on the last two years alone, I am confident that if I want you, I will get you.
Old 31-01-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjam View Post
Hi bro,
Any tips or advise to give to young n unconfident bro here? Thank you very much!
Read what warbird has posted here. Hopefully it will make sense to you.
Old 16-02-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post

Bro,

Thanks for sharing your success story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorFrancis View Post
Well done bro. Thanks for nice share!
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro, tks for sharing.

Not sure why but L is my only soulmate. I met her when she was 18. I think every man is different

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Thanks for sharing and I learned something new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjam View Post
Hi bro,
Quote:
Read what warbird has posted here. Hopefully it will make sense to you.
Tks to all.

.................................................. ..........

Here is an email I just received from Marni. She talks about detachment from outcome and non-neediness.

Men who do this never get....

The single biggest reason most men don’t get the girls they want isn’t looks, money, status or luck...

...it’s because they feel the “need” to get the girl.

Let me elaborate. (Read carefully because this is insanely important).

Here’s what happens to most men.

They see a girl they like. They experience that raw, primal attraction. And then...

...they start feeling a strong need to impress the girl, make her like them, gain their approval.

In other words, they start obsessing over a particular outcome. They start to crave it.

And this is the part which screws their chances.

You see, when us girls interact with a guy who is craving an outcome...

...as in a guy who​ needs ​us to like him, want him, sleep with him and so on...

...we’re instantly turned off - even if he’s the hottest, richest, most high-status guy on the planet.

We’re biologically wired to be ​repelled​ by a guy who’s craving an outcome.

That’s just how our female brains are built.

On the other hand...

When we interact with a guy who doesn’t feel the need to impress us, be liked by us etc...

...someone who isn’t craving an outcome...

... we’re almost ​instantly turned on​ by him... and... 9 out of 10 times we ​want to have $ex​ with him...

... even if he isn’t the type of guy we usually go for.

This state of not needing a particular outcome is called outcome detachment.

And it’s a​ total superpower.

It attracts girls like a swimsuit model’s body attracts men.

This state is why “bad boys” get girls non-stop. They are never concerned about the outcome.

When they see a girl they like and want to sleep with... ... they don’t obsess over the outcome.

They’ll approach, talk, flirt... but... they’re okay with the girl rejecting them.

They’re detached from the outcome.

They “want” the girl, but they don’t “need” her.

Now you’re probably wondering how you can achieve this state, right?

This sounds all simple and logical when reading it, but how do you actually cultivate this state?

Well, here are 2 easy ways.

Number 1​: Focus only on matching

You see, the reason bad boys are okay with rejection and girls not liking them... is because...

...they understand the fundamental truth about dating.

They understand that no matter what you do, you won’t “click” with every girl... especially if you’re being authentic, and not trying to manipulate girls using a fake persona.

They interact with girls they like to see if their vibe “matches” her vibe.

If they get rejected, they understand that it was simply a mismatch of vibes.

Nothing else. There’s nothing wrong with their character.

And that’s the attitude you must adopt.

When you pursue girls, focus ONLY on matching.

When you interact with a girl, show her your unique personality, opinions, interests, sense of humor etc...

... and just see if she matches with you or not.

That’s what dating actually is. Looking for matches.

Number 2​: Maximize your chances of getting matches.

While it’s true that you won’t match with every girl, it’s also true that there are MANY girls you would match with. More than you can possibly imagine.
I mean, there are more than 3 BILLION girls on the planet.

At the very least, you’re guaranteed to match with hundreds of thousands of them. At the very least.

That means, if you wanna get more women, more dates, more often...

..you simply need to exploit the abundance of matches available to you.

How to do that?

Two simple ways.

A​. Open up to finding more matches.

Explore more places, use dating apps, meet more girls, approach more often.

More interactions = more chances.

B​. Unleash the most attractive version of yourself, so that you can make the most of every interaction you have with every girl.

You see, inside you, there are many amazing qualities and characteristics which are naturally attractive to girls.

Things like confidence, charisma, playfulness, dominance etc.

They’ve gotten locked inside you due to social conditioning and your past experiences.

If you can simply unlock these qualities, you can immediately start attracting girls on autopilot.

Any comments?

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 16-02-2023 at 12:48 PM.
Old 18-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
shenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samstershenlong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mind of abundance! Training in progress.
Thanks bro for the insight and reminder.
Old 18-02-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenlong View Post
Mind of abundance! Training in progress.
Thanks bro for the insight and reminder.
Bro,
You're welcome!

It's challenging to be non-needy and detached from the outcome if the girl is your "dream girl" or "special one."

A MAN should behave as if 100 gorgeous girls of his type are calling him and wanting to fxxk him every day...
Would he care if several of them stop calling him?

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-02-2023, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

The market is global, so know where you can price yourself at higher value.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

20s discovery phase.. figuring shit out
30s family phase.. focused on career and take a big role in raising my 3 kids.
Now in my 40s.. it's about building my legacy.
I want to own a sustainable business by the time I reach 50. Not to be super rich but enough to be able to help others when needed.

With age you build confidence and you get less needy. I am excited to see how much more I evolve in the future as certain lessons in life can only be learned via experience not just knowledge
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1