The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapiguu View Post

any review for this spa?
Old 30-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 22
Johnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to all

Now Eastern Spa at Marine Parade like got many new chio bus. Wonder if it’s hard to unlock GQ.

What’s more interesting is Imperial Spa at Siglap Drive. Wonder if same mode as the other branch.

Any kind bros have reliable intel?

Thanks!!
Old 30-01-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 0
Pandahero is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPandahero is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPandahero is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPandahero is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some of my recent massages have been very disappointing that i've stopped going to their stores.

Any recommendation for a good hard massage? The kind where they can crack your joints and leave you feeling sore, maybe with some JG too.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Now Eastern Spa at Marine Parade like got many new chio bus. Wonder if it’s hard to unlock GQ.

What’s more interesting is Imperial Spa at Siglap Drive. Wonder if same mode as the other branch.

Any kind bros have reliable intel?

Thanks!!
No particular recos for eastern..d was quite good for me in terms of masssge..other things soso.

Note that T is perhaps 10yrs older than her pic...E and L dont look like their pics as well
Old 31-01-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
what a crock of bullshit ! Their tits are just there. It's not as though they went out to buy those "Tits" and incurred some capitals
LOL so funny
Old 01-02-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

read thru the whole forum & seems no brudders have any latest FRs on * Spa & F*** Spa on the same stretch of shophouses last time onli hj but that vb rtc liao so no idea on latest batch.....any kind brudder can help???
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 01-02-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
KenichiX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
read thru the whole forum & seems no brudders have any latest FRs on * Spa & F*** Spa on the same stretch of shophouses last time onli hj but that vb rtc liao so no idea on latest batch.....any kind brudder can help???
Pm ya bro ☺️
Old 02-02-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Jazz898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Just visited Urban W at Jln D*ud (kembangan).
Ai** is really good.
This jointly was hotly discussed in this thread a while back. Someone claim there a ML offered FJ and got fiercely rebutted by a white knight.

Had pleasant memories of this place. enjoy
Old 03-02-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenichiX View Post
Pm ya bro ☺️

tank keu brudder but i ordy saw ur fr with no GQ so now asking if others got better luck at * Spa & F*** Spa as dowan to go if no GQs upz u for ur pm brudder
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 04-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
fitsolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diandertell View Post
Just tried this girl today let me give an FR

Room: 8/10 Gave me the option of the usual small bed or the big bed she sleeps in (wow!)

Looks: 5/10 A bit on the MILFy side and her don't really look like her pictures

Figure: 7/10 Slim with soft skin not bad

Boobs: 6/10 Soft but badly enhanced

Massage: 7/10 A bit too hard but not too bad, ask me which part I want to focus on more

BBBJ/HJ/CIM: 10/10 Might just be because I haven't gone chionging for awhile but her BBBJ is super good! Lot's of sexy tongue action and a lot of suction, a lot of power! After a while she switch to HJ and lick my nipples before going back down just before I came. She let me burst in her mouth and didn't stop until I was completely dry. Super shiok!

RTM: Wouldn't mind seeing her again!
Hi can share contact?
Old 06-02-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
rextreme is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diandertell View Post
Just tried this girl today let me give an FR

Room: 8/10 Gave me the option of the usual small bed or the big bed she sleeps in (wow!)

Looks: 5/10 A bit on the MILFy side and her don't really look like her pictures

Figure: 7/10 Slim with soft skin not bad

Boobs: 6/10 Soft but badly enhanced

Massage: 7/10 A bit too hard but not too bad, ask me which part I want to focus on more

BBBJ/HJ/CIM: 10/10 Might just be because I haven't gone chionging for awhile but her BBBJ is super good! Lot's of sexy tongue action and a lot of suction, a lot of power! After a while she switch to HJ and lick my nipples before going back down just before I came. She let me burst in her mouth and didn't stop until I was completely dry. Super shiok!

RTM: Wouldn't mind seeing her again!
Hi can share contacts
Old 06-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 7
CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!

Tried a couple of MLs from e****** at mp. PM me if interested for reviews. 😌
Old 06-02-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeNChips View Post
Tried a couple of MLs from e****** at mp. PM me if interested for reviews. 😌
I used to visit eva but she now keep asking for bigger tips so stopped visiting her. Somemore their entrance so exp $86
Old 06-02-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 7
CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I used to visit eva but she now keep asking for bigger tips so stopped visiting her. Somemore their entrance so exp $86
🥲🥲 Yah entrance quite ex. What I like is that it's clean. And at least the photo 90% same.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post
any review for this spa?
Moli wellness, i only can say my experience, somewhere around May 2022.

It was a $88 joint, I visited bcus one ang pai landed there. GQ is strongly prohibited by the management, ML will kena fine if kena caught, by the management. That time she quietly do for me. Since the ang pai left, I stopped visiting alr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread