The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 26-01-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac79 View Post
I thought some of them already wear pantyhose normally without request
cb u find pantyhose find until gl knn hahahahaaaa
Old 26-01-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Anyone tried Lucy below?

https://sgbeautycastle-21.com/lucy-m...-hj-bj-sm-svc/

appreciate honest feedback
I have, but it was just for her vanilla offerings, not a bdsm session. I generally like to visit once for a vanilla session to assess the lady and environment, and if I like both then perhaps visit again for a bdsm session.

Add 8 to 10 years to stated age - looks mid to late 30s. Body also slightly meatier than pics. If you had been following her profile, the video with black hair was much closer to actual person, but she has replaced it with the blonde hair vid.

I visited during her short stay at a Geylang condo - she has since moved to Thomson (probably one of the condos near Novena). So, can't say much for the new environment, but her previous one was average in terms of cleanliness.

Anyway, suffice to say I am unlikely to follow up with a bdsm session. She isn't my type, despite my penchant for blondies. Will probably re-visit OMM after her CNY break. Or Jessica.
Old 26-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
SM too lucrative. more money and no ned sex. PRC very adept at sweet talk till the bird come down frm tree. sg guys prone to kc poison. chameleon into yr fantasy dream gal wadever it is yr heart desires. truisms as old as prostitution itself, where there is demand there will always be supply.
Yup - I'm curious to see if local dommes will start to feel pricing and volume pressure. Simple supply and demand.
Old 26-01-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Zac79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
cb u find pantyhose find until gl knn hahahahaaaa
Is better le hahahah maybe I need to go to China
Old 27-01-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
I have, but it was just for her vanilla offerings, not a bdsm session. I generally like to visit once for a vanilla session to assess the lady and environment, and if I like both then perhaps visit again for a bdsm session.

Add 8 to 10 years to stated age - looks mid to late 30s. Body also slightly meatier than pics. If you had been following her profile, the video with black hair was much closer to actual person, but she has replaced it with the blonde hair vid.

I visited during her short stay at a Geylang condo - she has since moved to Thomson (probably one of the condos near Novena). So, can't say much for the new environment, but her previous one was average in terms of cleanliness.

Anyway, suffice to say I am unlikely to follow up with a bdsm session. She isn't my type, despite my penchant for blondies. Will probably re-visit OMM after her CNY break. Or Jessica.
Thanks for your feedback on Lucy. How was your vanilla session with Lucy?
Also does she appear haggard/overworked for her session with you?
Old 27-01-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
Looks like lots of PRC MLs upselling into SM!
It's alright for me, as I am more on the fetishes side. Despite they can fulfill my kinks at less than one third of local dommes.
Old 27-01-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for your feedback on Lucy. How was your vanilla session with Lucy?
Also does she appear haggard/overworked for her session with you?
The vanilla session was fine - not mind-blowing but fine. Not much of a massage (maybe 5 mins?), before going into her teasing with fingers and boobs. Then flipped over, a bit more of a catbath then capped BJ till cum. Nothing to complain about, but nothing to shout about either.

I wouldn't say she's haggard, perhaps just a bit plain since she didn't have much makeup on.

I have since found another target and planning for first visit soon. Hopefully next week.
Old 27-01-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
The vanilla session was fine - not mind-blowing but fine. Not much of a massage (maybe 5 mins?), before going into her teasing with fingers and boobs. Then flipped over, a bit more of a catbath then capped BJ till cum. Nothing to complain about, but nothing to shout about either.

I wouldn't say she's haggard, perhaps just a bit plain since she didn't have much makeup on.

I have since found another target and planning for first visit soon. Hopefully next week.
who is your target? ....you can PM me if don't wanna reveal here
Old 27-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
It's alright for me, as I am more on the fetishes side. Despite they can fulfill my kinks at less than one third of local dommes.
I think the good ones are really good.
Old 28-01-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone been to Roxy new playspace? Any description/comments- she mentioned in her twitter it's suitable for outdoor play scenarios.
Old 29-01-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SubwayEatFresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Has anyone been to Roxy new playspace? Any description/comments- she mentioned in her twitter it's suitable for outdoor play scenarios.
Her new playspace, is actually an industrial office space, and even for an industrial building, it is shockingly deserted, with very low human traffic. For example, if I recall, the units on the direct left and right are unoccupied, and those that are occupied, seem more like a storage area for those occupants. But, when I mean out of the way, I mean really out of the way, which, could be both a bane and boon. Bane, very far to the West end, Boon, very discreet and surprisingly well equipped, I was tickled that there was a swimming pool, and some kind of basketball or tennis court nearby, right outside her unit. Maybe the pool could also be used in sessions, lol, the sky is the limit right, wacky imagination can create interesting sessions. So I have been there, but not experienced the outdoor area much, a sub I chatted with, told me that there is this open stairwell that is scenic and grilled, so they had an outdoor session at the landing, saw a tweet that it's possible to restrain someone to the metal rungs, and I also saw a few pictures that I think, could be that aforementioned spot? I could picture how someone could be tied/bound to it 🤣
Old 29-01-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
prololace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all hope everyone is having a good day.
Does anyone happen to have any experience with Mistress Ash?
Would like to know more about her if possible.
Thank you.
Old 29-01-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by prololace View Post
Hi all hope everyone is having a good day.
Does anyone happen to have any experience with Mistress Ash?
Would like to know more about her if possible.
Thank you.
I also interested to know more of her and seems like she only having meet up in only public places and no out call or session in hotel.
Wondering how she actually looks like?
Old 31-01-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Anyone visited her?

https://qianjin-5.net/staff-details.html?id=1076#

Look good in her stewardess uniform and listed SM in her menu
Old 01-02-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone visited her?

https://qianjin-5.net/staff-details.html?id=1076#

Look good in her stewardess uniform and listed SM in her menu
These pics and the vid.... most likely fake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1