The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Uxis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
maybe Eric don't mind sharing?
Or even watch them fuck? lol
Old 30-01-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo, bro Gog, of course compliment lah. Where got come in to suan you, also, you no scammed, just that you are good at getting the ladies to open their legs and beg you to take them to cloud 9.
Old 30-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Aiyo, bro Gog, of course compliment lah. Where got come in to suan you, also, you no scammed, just that you are good at getting the ladies to open their legs and beg you to take them to cloud 9.
Must learn from bro gog liao …

… maybe he has the looks ?
Old 30-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I play with myself (or Lindi).
As if playing with Lindi is a bad thing
Old 30-01-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

I am just wondering if there was a time when you two were together and she was thinking of divorcing Eric to be with you?
Old 31-01-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

connection is so important... it is super difficult to find a gal to engage in deeper conversations...
Old 31-01-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
I am just wondering if there was a time when you two were together and she was thinking of divorcing Eric to be with you?
i think gog got mention she very pious so unlikely she will be the one to start the divorce? not sure bout Christian mindset but am just saying based on how traditional people think
Old 31-01-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
maybe Eric don't mind sharing?
I don't think he'll ever dare to broach the subject with Janice, we all know Janice is pretty staunch and devout... ahem.

Would be super duper hard to even talk to her about it, my case was simply exceptional that it happened and due to circumstances and factors.

We were already pretty close as good friends, the 'wall' between us was already low and non-existent, so when it happened, it sort of became a 'natural' thing. She even asked me to undress (refer to first tryst), and only regretted after the deed was done.

So I doubt Eric would even want to talk to her about it, and to talk to me about it, it might undermine his own authority as well as disrespect me.

Make no mistake, Janice is rather 'pretty', but is not that kind of pretty 'pretty', it's a different kind of pretty that is alluring, good to look, can look and able to keep looking, not the flower vase kind.

Hope she doesn't see this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Blue balls until become smurf
Hahaha... exaggerate la boss. Got so bad meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxis View Post
Or even watch them fuck? lol
I don't think I can perform with Eric watching, or even if Janice agrees. I've never talked to Janice about this and don't even think I want to suggest it. It would cast me in a bad light as Janice has always been my first

And having her husband watch... I don't know, I don't think little gog can stand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
KNS.... don't like u!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Must learn from bro gog liao …

… maybe he has the looks ?
I don't... I just am more jovial more fun, less serious, ladies tend to let their guards down.

I don't go around probing after a meet up, asking them questions like 'so you stay alone?' or 'So your husband coming to pick you?' etc... I don't do such things to check if they are married or attached or single.

Simply just talk to them normally, and make friends. I don't start with the idea of wanting to fuck them - of course I do - but I don't do these little actions that makes it obvious I'm testing water.

Bototmline is try not to be a chee hong too upfront. The flirt can come later when they start to do a bit of it themselves. Humans flirt, they always do. When the guard is let down and you push it over the line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
As if playing with Lindi is a bad thing
I shy ma, I tell you liao, I don't play masak masak with Lindi leh.. unless you consider little gog as masak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
No, a good reason is her wedding vows - "Until death do us part", apart from that very promise made, all other reasons to her is like 'invalid', and 'bad'. Why quote? Because she did have an affair with me, while her vows were to 'be faithful to your husband'.

I also mentioned in another post before, I like Janice for what she is, her faith, her character, her overall being. If she had suggested it, I would reject the idea.

What makes you think if a perfect woman like her (in my eyes) is able to divorce Eric, to be with me, won't do that to me also (if another guy managed to get her)?

She's Janice because she's perfect in that many ways, getting a divorce will make her reputation and image tarnished.

Church will be another obstacle. Our friends, etc... murmurs, gossip... where got divorce for no reasons, then suddenly together with me... obvious la... very hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
connection is so important... it is super difficult to find a gal to engage in deeper conversations...
That she is, good at chatting, engaging in meaningful conversations, seldom (she does) comes over and just strips to bed. There are sexy times in that too, but our relationship is more than just sex. We still tease each other, finish each other's sentences, make fun of each other etc.

Just that her pattern from the start I've already shared so towards now, I merely share more on the lust portions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
i think gog got mention she very pious so unlikely she will be the one to start the divorce? not sure bout Christian mindset but am just saying based on how traditional people think
Yep... wedding vows

- for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part -

Divorce on what grounds? Infidelity? That would cast her in light, I assure you people will say and talk about her, not about me. The girls always gets the limelight in such issues.

If Eric committed adultery, and she found out, she divorce, people won't say anything, unfortunately, in this case, tongues will wag, and church won't re-marry divorcees. This will hurt her.

She will be facing the consequences of her infidelity and pain. Her family will be hurt, her church friends cast looks on her. Not worth it from the various angles in life.

Sure, we can change church, but we can't change families and friends. Friends won't talk infront of you, but behind you, sometimes unintentionally chatting, they WILL talk about your divorce and 2nd marriage, adding in salt and sugar.

"They probably started in office"

"They must have been at it a long time"

"They are horrible to do such a thing to Eric"

"I thought Janice is a good woman"

"Janice is a letdown"

"I wonder if Janice will let me try"

etc.

For me, having Janice was enough, know where to draw the lines, don't push for more or expect more like all of her (she still has a husband/family), don't ask her to leave her husband.

In a way, we were having a fling. So a fling, it shall remain. Unless Eric has a mishap or medical condition leading to natural death. For me to step up, take Janice, is a justifiable action.

Else... I don't want to hurt her
Old 31-01-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Short one... wasn't supposed to post today, but since I have the time....

-----------------------------------------

gog: What are you waiting for?

That really gave me a few more smacks on my chest before she grudgingly removed my shirt. She got off the bed and tried to pull off my trousers, of course, with my assistance. She managed to slide off everything finally, springing my cock upwards and free.

Janice began to stroke my shaft and look at me. Kneeling at my side, she pulled her hair backwards with one hand, and stroking me with the other.

gog: Go on... little gog is yours.

Janice began to suck my cock with force and hunger, opening her lips wide and showing me her tongue.

gog: MMMMM so good... Janice... don't stop.

I reached out one hand to her muffins and touched them through her bra, poking 2 fingers behind her cups and pinching one muffin's nipple.

Janice let out moans as usual and tightened her legs together, that kind of tells me she's ready and warm below.

gog: Janice, come over...

Janice came over and I pulled off her panties but leaving her skirt on. I reached behind her bra ...

YOU FOLKS DON'T LAUGH! IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYBODY!!! AND DON'T CB ME!

But I can't find her clasp... Janice laughed out loud covering her mouth... fuck. I fell into the 'front clasp' bra trick again... :|
Old 31-01-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

That's common, we all assume the clasp is at the back. Those front ones tend to gather the boobs and create deeper cleavage.
About not wanting Eric to watch if they both agree to do that. Having a gf/FB like Janice, I will also want to have her in private, all to myself too.
From my own observation, the looks of a woman and her sexual needs are usually quite the opposite. In a club, the one who dresses sexily may just want to feel sexy, while the normal dressed one is hoping for a ONS.
Just like Janice, looks and behaves like a good Christian, but crossed to the dark side and deeper into it.
Old 31-01-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When the guard is let down and you push it over the line...
I only know, “when the panties is down, you push your kkj in !” 😂
Old 31-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Recalled those days when going out with colleagues. Different girls.

Both wore front clasp bras.

In some public places, so convenient to unclasp, and rubba rubba her nipples discreetly.

Quote:

But I can't find her clasp... Janice laughed out loud covering her mouth... fuck. I fell into the 'front clasp' bra trick again... :|
Old 31-01-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

at least someone invented the front clasp for a bra...who in the first place went to design that stupid bra clip at the back

Quote:
Old 31-01-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
at least someone invented the front clasp for a bra...who in the first place went to design that stupid bra clip at the back
Haha, what about the sports bra? Super tight and difficult to strip. Like those skin tight jeans with super small leggings.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Maybe in the early days, boys not so daring to unbuckle the front, not so natural. So the guys will hug the girls first and during hugging hands will be at the back so very “soon pin” to unbuckle from the back loh … lol

😂

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1