The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-01-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lukedan555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
ya lor shd him chow ah neh fxxx off to your own country no wonder foreigner keep bully us local
Are you a chow racist?
Old 31-01-2023, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedan555 View Post
Are you a chow racist?

Yes so what if i am?
Old 31-01-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Tell them to back off or you will call police. They would be deported.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
ya lor shd him chow ah neh fxxx off to your own country no wonder foreigner keep bully us local
Wah jin fierce sia both of you. Yeah, I agree if we see a girl we like we men shouldn't back away. If anything happens just call mata to settle. By backing away it shows who's the alpha. No wonder some banglas can get free lunch while we sinkies have to pay lol.

As sinkies, SG is also our turf and we have upper hand

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 31-01-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Well, i goes with the mentality that women are like clothes. Some wear to feel comfortable, some wear to show. Either way, i am ok not to wear. Since i already emptied my balls in the morning, i wasn’t overloaded to stay and hustle for a tudung girl.

If i got time again this weekend, i can go hunt for others again. Its not like tudung girl is a FL standing there for the taking, sometimes the amount of effort you throw in might not get any reward either.

I am just curious that the FW loitering there seems to have formed some gangs or team to monitor the ladies. Bros gg should be careful no matter how alpha you can be.
Old 31-01-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah jin fierce sia both of you. Yeah, I agree if we see a girl we like we men shouldn't back away. If anything happens just call mata to settle. By backing away it shows who's the alpha. No wonder some banglas can get free lunch while we sinkies have to pay lol.

As sinkies, SG is also our turf and we have upper hand
When I used to go to PT, I see them gawking and making unnecessary crowd, too. Not buying customer, just wasting space and time. Making WLs and johns uncomfortable. Same and probably worse for KS/D/R threads, see other bros complaining about this.

They probably see DH as their own territory now. This is not a subcontinent movie where people go gungho machete fighting for fun and get away without consequences. They can be jailed for disturbing peace and get deported. I don’t think they will dare to touch you if you’re in a crowd or near cameras.

They wouldn’t dare on me and I wouldn’t beat them up unless they start the physical altercation.
Old 31-01-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Well, i goes with the mentality that women are like clothes. Some wear to feel comfortable, some wear to show. Either way, i am ok not to wear. Since i already emptied my balls in the morning, i wasn’t overloaded to stay and hustle for a tudung girl.

If i got time again this weekend, i can go hunt for others again. Its not like tudung girl is a FL standing there for the taking, sometimes the amount of effort you throw in might not get any reward either.

I am just curious that the FW loitering there seems to have formed some gangs or team to monitor the ladies. Bros gg should be careful no matter how alpha you can be.

That was too my thinking as well. I heading PLQ this sunday. Hope can hunt if not, I hv to go back to Dome FL 1.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 31-01-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Whether bangala, whites, blacks or whatever, they dare to confront cause you are outnumbered, smaller in frame or they are intoxicated.
Whatever it is, even if they start to be physical, move away, cause in the eye of the SPF and law, the attacker or the defender both can be arrested when both sides have injury. Don't want to be famous and appear in the press, worst, over some cute, sexy or pretty DH. Probably the 1st in Singapore.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 5
walterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Whether bangala, whites, blacks or whatever, they dare to confront cause you are outnumbered, smaller in frame or they are intoxicated.
Whatever it is, even if they start to be physical, move away, cause in the eye of the SPF and law, the attacker or the defender both can be arrested when both sides have injury. Don't want to be famous and appear in the press, worst, over some cute, sexy or pretty DH. Probably the 1st in Singapore.
Well said bro.
We as bro also dun want any trouble with FW. We just out there to hv fun.
Meaningless to get ourself in hot soup.

Old 31-01-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
martell1008 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
its ridiculous but true. self defense is not a very strong defense in law
Old 31-01-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

I want to apologise. Maybe what I said is wrong. Yeah, if outnumbered or the banglas are intoxicated it's best to back away. I guess I'm just against the thought of backing down. I guess it's also good to not sacrifice your life for one fish when there's plenty in the sea. Paiseh ah
Old 31-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
When I used to go to PT, I see them gawking and making unnecessary crowd, too. Not buying customer, just wasting space and time. Making WLs and johns uncomfortable. Same and probably worse for KS/D/R threads, see other bros complaining about this.

They probably see DH as their own territory now. This is not a subcontinent movie where people go gungho machete fighting for fun and get away without consequences. They can be jailed for disturbing peace and get deported. I don’t think they will dare to touch you if you’re in a crowd or near cameras.

They wouldn’t dare on me and I wouldn’t beat them up unless they start the physical altercation.
That's why some ladies reject the banglas or have problems with them. Even now when I talk to the PT ladies they normally reject banglas unless really bobian
Old 31-01-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

I recently saw a video clip that showed Chinese and Bangala FW fighting in their dorms.
They probably picked on the wrong Chinese. The North Easterners are used to fighting and not quarrelling.
There again, I ain't advocating to fists. Just think it ain't worth it to fight for any woman if she wants to see who's the better fighter, rather, if she makes the choice, no fight or quarrel would be necessary.
Old 31-01-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
deskjet840 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken1981 View Post
Any Guy try before? Qoute me 300/hrs
She really worth 300? She quote me the same price but i hesitate to try,
I believe some bro may get FOC.
Old 31-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by deskjet840 View Post

Is she indo or pinoy.
She looks quite pretty
Old 31-01-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deskjet840 View Post
No DH is worth $300 bro. Suck, raw, cream or backdoor, $300 can get anywhere and better quality. Why on a DH?

Unless $300 you have her for the whole day and you can film, whack multiple times, play anal, bdsm, etc. If not, save that $$$ get release somewhere else better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1