The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Is there a high resolution link of the movie Journey West or something like that ? I remember the lady really have big boobs and in the massage scenes really cannot tahan. Have pcc over that scene countless times in the past !

Thanks
Old 14-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
newbbewbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any expert in Cat 3 movies know this movie?

It's about a guy stalking a OL girl into her landed house and raped her, then the next day when the creep freed the girl, the girl return work and pretended to be normal. But one lady officer noticed something wrong with the girl and went to talked to her and found out the reason. Then the lady officer tried to lay a trap for the guy but end up also kenna captured and raped also with the girl.
Old 14-01-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Is there a high resolution link of the movie Journey West or something like that ? I remember the lady really have big boobs and in the massage scenes really cannot tahan. Have pcc over that scene countless times in the past !

Thanks
一路向西 粤语完整版
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/113720-0-1.html
Old 14-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
一路向西 粤语完整版
Thanks bro, really a nice movie.

That lead actress with super huge boobs, she stopped acting after this movie ? Can’t find her in any other movies leh …

Also the gf, the lady in the last sex scene, we don’t get to see her boobs leh !
Old 14-01-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
kidate3028 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Verifpro.net - paypal, ebay, banks, crypto, docs and more!

nice cat 3 movie
Old 14-01-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4714 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
一路向西 粤语完整版
Thanks, do you have 一路向西2之泰西?

up list kept separately
Old 14-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 15
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future

Quote:
一路向西 粤语完整版
any bros can download it in mega format?
thanks
Old 15-01-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
Excess deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyExcess deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was wondering if anyone can help me.

I looking for this hong kong cat 3 movie in the 90s where the police woman use crimmals as her sex objects. It is part of a side story in the movie but I can't find the name, but the actress have great boobs.
Old 16-01-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro, really a nice movie.

That lead actress with super huge boobs, she stopped acting after this movie ? Can’t find her in any other movies leh …

Also the gf, the lady in the last sex scene, we don’t get to see her boobs leh !
I remember when the show first came out there were a few vids where the HK actresses in the show keep promoting this film. Talk until got dragon got tiger but end up the true MVPs of the show were of course Daniella Wang (the busty nuru girl), Aliza Mo (the male lead's school crush) and Jessica Kizaki. None of the HK girls show their boobs.

If you think about it, kinda mirrors the show's message. All the HK girls are stuck up princesses. No wonder all the guys go over to Shenzhen for a fuck or need to find relief in prostitutes. The actresses that really strip down are either PRC or Japanese or the nameless ones at the brothel.

Nevertheless this movie is a very good watch since it also introduce all guys to the dark side. Our male lead from a typical good boy turn into a regular chiongster. I think this may resonate with alot of bros here. All part of the plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
Thanks, do you have 一路向西2之泰西?
I have not heard of any sequel at all, could be some fake news. Could you please enlighten me on this?
Old 16-01-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

I think while Daniella Wang was massaging the lead actor, there was a part that can see his kkj … if only they show us Daniella’s labia good lah … haha
Old 16-01-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think while Daniella Wang was massaging the lead actor, there was a part that can see his kkj … if only they show us Daniella’s labia good lah … haha
Can you tell the timing?
Old 17-01-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Can you tell the timing?
Around 1:32:50 when Daniella dismount from the guy & can see his kkj, some part covered by soap …

Maybe a slipped but considering we didn’t even get to see Daniella’s bush throughout the movie !

Thanks

Last edited by Chua Soi Lek; 17-01-2023 at 02:19 AM.
Old 18-01-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Around 1:32:50 when Daniella dismount from the guy & can see his kkj, some part covered by soap …

Maybe a slipped but considering we didn’t even get to see Daniella’s bush throughout the movie !

Thanks
Never actually noticed that, hmm
Old 18-01-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowell View Post
Never actually noticed that, hmm
It’s covered by the soap …
Old 29-01-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Uxis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
一路向西 粤语完整版
Nice share bro. My first time to HC also like that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1