The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
shawnie92 shawnie92 shawnie92
Question before I enter into GL

May I know what is L18H16G7? Does the pros goes for blood test often? Because I want a BBBJ without condom?
Old 01-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of
Re: Question before I enter into GL

L is Lorong number
H is House number
G is Girl number

The legal brothels in Singapore are quite well known in Asia, being very strict with health checkups as controlled by the police. Believe it or not, many transit tourists will visit Geylang too.

Legal prostitutes go for monthly blood test, anus hole check, tongue and mouth checks. Once STD/STI is detected, the prostitute will be on compulsory Medical Leave (MC) and rest with prescribed medicine. Once HIV is detected, the prostitute is banned from working and has to return to her country at Thailand or China. You don't have to worry about irresponsible customers, the prostitute is more afraid of getting diseases and breaking her rice bowl.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 01-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
weisheng84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you can search under the forum for BBBJ.

Cheers!
Old 01-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
L is Lorong number
H is House number
G is Girl number

The legal brothels in Singapore are quite well known in Asia, being very strict with health checkups as controlled by the police. Believe it or not, many transit tourists will visit Geylang too.

Legal prostitutes go for monthly blood test, anus hole check, tongue and mouth checks. Once STD/STI is detected, the prostitute will be on compulsory Medical Leave (MC) and rest with prescribed medicine. Once HIV is detected, the prostitute is banned from working and has to return to her country at Thailand or China. You don't have to worry about irresponsible customers, the prostitute is more afraid of getting diseases and breaking her rice bowl.
Hi bros, your statement is generally true. I wish to clarify a few points.

When a gal goes for the first medical test for the application of the yellow card, it is comprehensive covering detailed physical exam, X-Ray and various blood tests particularly for STI. After that she will go for medical tests every 4 weeks, a nurse or dictor will examine the cunt, mouth and anus and will use swatch sticks to take fluid samples for testing. Blood sample will be taken every 8 weeks for STI tests. After a wl has stayed longer, blood sample would be taken every 12 weeks.

If a wl is detected as a carrier of STI, she will be given a stern warning and has to explain how did she contact the STI. A doctor will give her medicine to cure the STI and the AV will seize her yellow card and she has to claim it back after the suspension period which may vary from 3 to 7 days or even longer. If the same girl has again contacted STI and her explanation is not satisfactory to the AV, she may be sent back to her own country. Meanwhile the brothel could be also suspended for a period of 1 to 3 weeks. AV will not give any chance to a third time offender and the wl will be repatricated to her country and the penalty for the OkT will also be more severe. A carrier of HIV will be always sent back very quickly.

There are many types of cheongsters in WL. Most of them are responsible and take necessary precautions. A minority of them are risk takers and they enjoy doing raw or CIM with wls. Some time even angpais are providing this service to big or regular clients. A cheongster even bragged to me about his conquests. This type of private deal happens in the closed door session. Do be mindful of your safety and health.

Last edited by peter388; 01-08-2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Omitted words
Old 01-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Bruddar Peter, should be STD and not STI.

As far as I knoe, the WL will only be slapped with first warning & suspension (which varies from 7 days to 20 days) if the STD is not so serious. More serious case like Gonorrhea, Syphilis, HIV, etc. the WL would be deported without warning.

The tell tale sign is when a wl did not work for a period of time without valid reason. I heard of drug that can mask the detection from being traced in the blood. I heard it from a OKT and a WL (but dun ask me who as my lips are sealed). Not sure how effective it can be. Thats why all cheonsters better be safe than sorry. Our life and love ones at stake.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post
the penalty for the OkT will also be more severe.
What is the penalty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
should be STD and not STI.
STI is currently the official term used by MOH and MOE.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
What is the penalty?

STI is currently the official term used by MOH and MOE.
Hi bros, STI for sexual Transmitted Infections is a more commonly used term as bro asdfghjkl said. I believe if a wl has a curable STI of course except HIV, she could be given a chance. HSV or herpes is not on the list of medical tests. Bros be aware.

The penalty for OKT could be fined or a faced a longer term suspension. I have heard of a three-month suspension but I am not sure whether it is related to the STI case of a wl.

Sorry for my igorance, I have not heard about a drug that could conceal the detection of STI trace.

Last edited by peter388; 01-08-2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Words added
Old 01-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnie92 View Post
May I know what is L18H16G7? Does the pros goes for blood test often? Because I want a BBBJ without condom?
Don't risk it. You could catch Herpes which, while not life threatening, is a real pain in more ways than one.

You could also end up with genital warts which could lead to penile cancer.

Both are incurable.

Neither of these diseases are part of the testing regime simply because warts can't be detected with a blood test and Herpes is so common that almost every whore would fail.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Neither of these diseases are part of the testing regime simply because warts can't be detected with a blood test and Herpes is so common that almost every whore would fail.
very good advice. strongly urge all members to follow it.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't risk it. You could catch Herpes which, while not life threatening, is a real pain in more ways than one.

Both are incurable.

Excellent words of warning for all of us mongers !
Old 01-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
nine6nine6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros, your statement is generally true. I wish to clarify a few points.

When a gal goes for the first medical test for the application of the yellow card, it is comprehensive covering detailed physical exam, X-Ray and various blood tests particularly for STI. After that she will go for medical tests every 4 weeks, a nurse or dictor will examine the cunt, mouth and anus and will use swatch sticks to take fluid samples for testing. Blood sample will be taken every 8 weeks for STI tests. After a wl has stayed longer, blood sample would be taken every 12 weeks.

If a wl is detected as a carrier of STI, she will be given a stern warning and has to explain how did she contact the STI. A doctor will give her medicine to cure the STI and the AV will seize her yellow card and she has to claim it back after the suspension period which may vary from 3 to 7 days or even longer. If the same girl has again contacted STI and her explanation is not satisfactory to the AV, she may be sent back to her own country. Meanwhile the brothel could be also suspended for a period of 1 to 3 weeks. AV will not give any chance to a third time offender and the wl will be repatricated to her country and the penalty for the OkT will also be more severe. A carrier of HIV will be always sent back very quickly.

There are many types of cheongsters in WL. Most of them are responsible and take necessary precautions. A minority of them are risk takers and they enjoy doing raw or CIM with wls. Some time even angpais are providing this service to big or regular clients. A cheongster even bragged to me about his conquests. This type of private deal happens in the closed door session. Do be mindful of your safety and health.
Thank you for your explanation
Old 01-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Both are incurable.

Hi Bros, what the wise man said is very true. I wish to add that some types of genital warts could be removed by surgery but there is a chance of relapse.

Thanks for your advice and updating. Bros do be mindful of the risks of having raw.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
woohoo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoohoo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeap agreed. bros another question. About when WL removing the condoms? Any views on the safety of that?
Old 02-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo123 View Post
Yeap agreed. bros another question. About when WL removing the condoms? Any views on the safety of that?
Hi bros, please pull out your shaft together with the CD before it gets soft or else there is a chance the soft didi may touch the fluid of the cunt in late withdrawal. Do ask the wl to use a piece of tissue paper to pull out the CD from your shaft gently and dispose of it. Never allow the wl to use the same piece of tissue paper to clean up your didi because it had aborbed cunt fluid earlier. Step 3 to clean up your didi with a wet tissue paper which many wls would carry. Step 4 to wash your private parts with soap and water ASAP. Step 5 do try to urinate ASAP as it could wash away some of the wl's fluid caught in the urinary tract. Do enjoy your session!
Old 02-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros, what the wise man said is very true. I wish to add that some types of genital warts could be removed by surgery but there is a chance of relapse.
Removing the visible wart does not rid the body of the infection. It's only a cosmetic fix. More warts can appear soon after.

The only way for a wart infection to be cured is for a healthy immune system to win the battle against the wart virus. The time this takes varies from individual to individual and in some cases, the virus is never fully defeated and that's when the risk of cancer sets in.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1