The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
another “over hype” Xiao Yu(creating hype saying hard to book etc, lmao.)
Is it now easier to book her? Just curious only.
Old 30-12-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
another “over hype” Xiao Yu(creating hype saying hard to book etc, lmao.)
I like the way you think.
Stay away from XY then I can have a chance.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Been RTFing Meng Meng recently as she has upped her game tremendously. She now frenches deeply provided have chemistry + you have no bad breath. Her lithe dancer's body gets me hard every time she goes doggy. GFE gao gao now; the way she plays with my dick when we cuddle arouses me without fail. And her BBBJ, fwoah! So in summary, good looking chick, tight pussy, body to die for, GFE, frenching, mai tu liao!
Old 01-01-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Been RTFing Meng Meng recently as she has upped her game tremendously. She now frenches deeply provided have chemistry + you have no bad breath. Her lithe dancer's body gets me hard every time she goes doggy. GFE gao gao now; the way she plays with my dick when we cuddle arouses me without fail. And her BBBJ, fwoah! So in summary, good looking chick, tight pussy, body to die for, GFE, frenching, mai tu liao!
Is she the one with the tattoo on her arm? Look abit like 張栢芝 one? When I walked in I saw her and she's got this slutty cfm look.
Old 01-01-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

1612 top Ang Pai goes to Xiao yu, then Kiki, then Dada and maybe meng meng..

I just finished my rtf with XY and Kiki this week - gotta say the rtf and sex keeps getting better, can DFK + a lot of saliva exchange and more importantly hot sexy creamy sensational affair. Tried Dada and Meng Meng, both average looks 6 to 7 sort of rating.
Old 01-01-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Yes that's her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Is she the one with the tattoo on her arm? Look abit like 張栢芝 one? When I walked in I saw her and she's got this slutty cfm look.
Old 01-01-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Yes that's her!
tried xiaoyu, too mechanical not worth rtf. but this kiki looks yummy and mengmeng looks interesting, wonder if tarma is available because these two have damn slutty look.
Old 01-01-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
tried xiaoyu, too mechanical not worth rtf. but this kiki looks yummy and mengmeng looks interesting, wonder if tarma is available because these two have damn slutty look.
Xiaoyu is definitely good in terms of gfe body and looks. That’s why she’s almost fully booked every day. I think you booked her wrong day or caught her in an “off” mood session. From my friends and I, our experience was great, I would even go on and say XH top Ang Pai across GL,
Old 01-01-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarAmos View Post
Xiaoyu is definitely good in terms of gfe body and looks. That’s why she’s almost fully booked every day. I think you booked her wrong day or caught her in an “off” mood session. From my friends and I, our experience was great, I would even go on and say XH top Ang Pai across GL,
Another person that feel a need to help Xiao Yu say some good words, your Xiao Yu FR earlier also never share…

I read your SLG scene post also wtf…

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 01-01-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
You mention Xiao Yu is the top “Ang pai” across Geylang scene, but I read your post history I only see u share Mandy and SaSa?

You really is try hard to hype this Xiao Yu..

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 01-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha i don't know man, i rarely review in geylang threads because this place is free for all so it's pointless but in all other reviews, i call it the way i see it. good means good no good means no good.

to me she's just average, after u change 1 or 2 position and still don't finish will see black face. she's pretty but it's mostly plastic.

she's not bad tbh, but maybe only slightly above average, don't understand the hype. seen so many on online portals higher performance than her. just my 2 cents.

Last edited by HalimahYakult; 02-01-2023 at 04:47 PM. Reason: .
Old 01-01-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Just asked Tommy. Kiki, Dada and Meng Meng can tarma and even trima

Quote:
Old 01-01-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

I think at the end of the day, one man’s poison is another man…

To be fair, XY, Kiki and even Dada I feel are mostly fully booked whenever I visit 1612. Maybe it’s just my timing that I visit. So based on that, I think they should be fairly safe bonks. Having said that, Ang pais can also give bad service and etc so I guess really no need to hype and etc.

Also other houses got some solid gems that SBF dont mention much, so if can’t try XY or get a good bonk from her, just move on lol.

Last edited by cuty; 01-01-2023 at 06:09 PM. Reason: …
Old 05-01-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Heard that 1612 ang pais is very hard to book, walked in ard 1+ today and Kiki is available, thought this is my lucky day, turn out to be one of my worst bonk post Covid. I hardly had bad bonk, this girl really have attitude problem, complain this and that - can’t doggy her pussy pain, cowgirl can’t hold her waist, missionary can’t brush her pussy etc, quick FR as below

Looks: decent 7/10 small size skinny girl, b cup natural boobs, very slim with no fat, some tatoo on her back

Bbbj: 7/10 not bad with a lot of suction and eye contact

FJ: 2/10 one of the worst, too many restrictions, no French, she really think she’s a super expensive vase, can’t doggy, can’t take moderate pounding keep complaining, too many restrictions, refer to above

Last edited by CheongKa; 05-01-2023 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Heard that 1612 ang pais is very hard to book, walked in ard 1+ today and Kiki is available, thought this is my lucky day, turn out to be one of my worst bonk post Covid. I hardly had bad bonk, this girl really have attitude problem, complain this and that - can’t doggy her pussy pain, cowgirl can’t hold her waist, missionary can’t brush her pussy etc, quick FR as below

Looks: decent 7/10 small size skinny girl, b cup natural boobs, very slim with no fat, some tatoo on her back

Bbbj: 7/10 not bad with a lot of suction and eye contact

FJ: 2/10 one of the worst, too many restrictions, no French, she really think she’s a super expensive vase, can’t doggy, can’t take moderate pounding keep complaining, too many restrictions, refer to above
Was considering 1612 Kiki when this house provide BBBJ, after seeing your review, thanks for sharing will take a step back for now...
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1