The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Can your Wife accept your request of wanting 3P?

How to tell this to my wife?

How to make her accept to it?
Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Loott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can your Wife accept your request of wanting 3P?

So....you want to add another guy into the mix ?
Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 12
Funlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post

An ex classmate of mine managed to brainwash his wife and then emotional threatened her saying that what he wants are only fantasy and fetish. He only love her. If she cannot accept and goes along with his request then he will have to settle it outside behind her back and that will leads to lies after lies to cover his trails. And then he asked her "would u want me to be honest with u on everything or do u want me to keep lying just to have those fetish settled?? And the wife actually buy all his shit and became a submissive wife that will let him do anything he wants as long he knows it is time to go home.. openly go JB, openly have a GF/FWB(s) and even had a 3some with the so called gf. And got once dun noe why he suddenly have the feel to perform in front of his frens(3 nerdy guy) he told the wife let's make love in front of them and she let him leh. wtf. I dun noe if I should pity the wife or call her dumb.

Last edited by Funlover; Yesterday at 11:09 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
An ex classmate of mine managed to brainwash his wife and then emotional threatened her saying that what he wants are only fantasy and fetish. He only love her. If she cannot accept and goes along with his request then he will have to settle it outside behind her back and that will leads to lies after lies to cover his trails. And then he asked her "would u want me to be honest with u on everything or do u want me to keep lying just to have those fetish settled?? And the wife actually buy all his shit and became a submissive wife that will let him do anything he wants as long he knows it is time to go home.. openly go JB, openly have a GF/FWB(s) and even had a 3some with the so called gf. And got once dun now why he suddenly have the feel to perform in front of his frens(3 nerdy guy) he told the wife let's make love in front of them and she let him leh. wtf. I dun noe if I should pity the wife or call her dumb.
there do exist such a breed...the low intellectual love slave
Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Loott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah like that my points shoot up already, thank you thank you
Old Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 12
Funlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
there do exist such a breed...the low intellectual love slave
U r totally not wrong... in a romance relationship, the party who became that kind of character will have a lot of losing ends.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post

Lucky only want 3P. Most wife want 7C. 3P is Pearls, Porsche, and Pocketmoney, is getting off light already. LOL

By the way, it's called a threesome, dumbass.
Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
Fletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFletcher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Being the serial cheater that I am, I had a gf that allowed me to be as I am outside.
She has already caught me 4 times, twice with the same girl.
She knew it was who I was, and I had real affections for them.
She even allowed another girl to co-exist at the same time, but that was very short lived and I just went back to lying and cheating behind her back.
Rather let her think I maybe cheating than knowing for sure I am spending time with another girl and agonized.

How does it relate to TS question, not sure, just wanted to share.
Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Art66888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
An ex classmate of mine managed to brainwash his wife and then emotional threatened her saying that what he wants are only fantasy and fetish. He only love her. If she cannot accept and goes along with his request then he will have to settle it outside behind her back and that will leads to lies after lies to cover his trails. And then he asked her "would u want me to be honest with u on everything or do u want me to keep lying just to have those fetish settled?? And the wife actually buy all his shit and became a submissive wife that will let him do anything he wants as long he knows it is time to go home.. openly go JB, openly have a GF/FWB(s) and even had a 3some with the so called gf. And got once dun noe why he suddenly have the feel to perform in front of his frens(3 nerdy guy) he told the wife let's make love in front of them and she let him leh. wtf. I dun noe if I should pity the wife or call her dumb.
Sometimes there is a difference between love and fantasy. Because of this, husbands sometimes have to look for complements outside, their wife is his love but cannot enter into his fantasies
Old Yesterday, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And the wife actually buy all his shit and became a submissive wife that will let him do anything he wants as long he knows it is time to go home.. openly go JB, openly have a GF/FWB(s) and even had a 3some with the so called gf. And got once dun noe why he suddenly have the feel to perform in front of his frens(3 nerdy guy) he told the wife let's make love in front of them and she let him leh. wtf. I dun noe if I should pity the wife or call her dumb.
Is the wife local or PRC/Malaysian? Some foreign wives feel they have no choice but to go along because the SG husband sponsors their dependent pass/PR. They fear losing access to their kids should the marriage end in divorce.
Old Yesterday, 12:20 PM
Samster

sundance16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not sure about telling wife. but if want to try it, maybe can use the trick of watching it and then asking her opinion to find out her reaction. Maybe we can assume whether she can accept it or not.
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

is it 2 guys, 1 girl?
or 2 girls, 1 guy?

HUGE difference. and does your wife play with girls?

can you fuck, pull out, switch condom and fuck again without losing your hard-on or momentum?

write more info lah, if not why you ask for advice.
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
is it 2 guys, 1 girl?
or 2 girls, 1 guy?
My guess is MMF. If it's MFF, no need the wife to be one of the 2 females. But because it is harder to find a lady willing to accept 2 men at the same session, he is now targeting his own wife.

Maybe his boss is interested in his wife so suggest MMF to him in return for a promotion
Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As a guy with a cuck fetish, my wife accepted it without even hesitating. She can enjoy as much dick as she want.

But most girl won't allow if the 3P is 2 girls 1 guy. Life is unfair, I'm just glad i have cuck fetish. I feel more turn on seeing her fuck another guy than myself fucking another girl.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Samster

hamstering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
As a guy with a cuck fetish, my wife accepted it without even hesitating. She can enjoy as much dick as she want.

But most girl won't allow if the 3P is 2 girls 1 guy. Life is unfair, I'm just glad i have cuck fetish. I feel more turn on seeing her fuck another guy than myself fucking another girl.
U have perfect wife bro hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1