The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Guys I have a viet gf and she wants to stay in SG. Can I know what are the type of passes that I can apply for her so she can stay alittle longer here? I only know student pass is one of them..
Wife pass longest...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Guys I have a viet gf and she wants to stay in SG. Can I know what are the type of passes that I can apply for her so she can stay alittle longer here? I only know student pass is one of them..
you can always extend her STVP for up to 90 days.
Can do it online on ICA website after she enters singapore.
Need local sponsor to help her apply for it, which is you.

So what is the reason for her to stay in SG longer?
Beware about her lying to you and truth is she goes to work illegally. Once she's caught, you will be in trouble too as her sponsor. You may be banned from sponsoring other foreign girls' entry in SG in future too.
Old 03-12-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
you can always extend her STVP for up to 90 days.
Can do it online on ICA website after she enters singapore.
Need local sponsor to help her apply for it, which is you.

Beware about her lying to you and truth is she goes to work illegally. Once she's caught, you will be in trouble too as her sponsor. You may be banned from sponsoring other foreign girls' entry in SG in future too.
ya and if she caught doing illegal u pay bond money too i think
Old 03-12-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisloo1405 View Post
ya and if she caught doing illegal u pay bond money too i think
What worrisome is she involved in drug and stored drugs in the house...CNB raided and she claimed you are the master mind then sponsor will be deep shit...

Old 03-12-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

need to keep an eye on her.

Years ago, got 1 vietbu friend (not girlfriend nor fling, pure friend). She said she wanted to come SG for vacation. I offered my room for her to stay for free since i got spare bedroom plus meals, for 7 days.
She went to thailand for a week vacation with her girlfriend, then fly over to SG from thailand.
When she landed here, i picked her up at the airport. After we got to my place, then i got to know that she did not book any return flight and her new plan is to stay here for 30 days! Biggggggggg red flag.....
I told her the agreed arrangement was only for 7 days. She also said she spent finish all her money in thailand before flying to SG!
Immediately i bought a return ticket for her for 7 days later. Then she kept arguing that she did not want to return so soon. I scolded her saying that we agreed that i would only provide her free stay and meals for 7 days and now she changed her plan without telling me beforehand and did not bring any money here! I kept asking her what is she going to do here for 30 days without any money, she kept quiet and refused to answer me. Ultimately i told her that 7 days is the max i allow her to stay at my place, after 7 days i would kick her out of my place and send her to the airport.
Worse is she treated my house like a hotel.
I told her if she's hungry, let me know. I'll buy her food or give her some money to get food for herself, and if she wants to take any food from my house just let me know after she has eaten it. Because i need to buy if i want to eat it and not find all the food gone when i want to eat it. She said Yes.
I would ask if she's hungry everyday and everyday she would say No. But every night when we all go to bed, she would come out of the room like a rat and find things to eat. Thats fine. But she did not let me know after that and when i wanted to eat something, there wasnt any food left. She also did not finish the food she ate and left it in the open in my spare bedroom. I found out after she went out. And aircon was not switched off. It was on 24/7 before i go to check the room (after she's out)! She also made some minor damages to my room (no i did not ask her to pay for anything).
7 days gone by, i sent her to the airport myself and watch she go pass immigration before i felt any relieve. Then i proceeded to block her from my contacts.

Her immigration form, i asked her to put my address before she entered SG. So i'll be on the hook if anything goes wrong. Yes i did conduct some search on her belongings when she's out just to make sure she didnt have anything funny in my house.
Old 04-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
What worrisome is she involved in drug and stored drugs in the house...CNB raided and she claimed you are the master mind then sponsor will be deep shit...
drugs ah serious offence man that one good luck to you
Old 11-12-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Man always chee hong.... a friend?? can offer free stay, free pick?? Free driver, free landlord? No other motive?
Old 13-12-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
2020 - Camb gals???
2030 - ???
2040 - ???
Maybe near future will have American girls, with what's going on in their country.
Old 20-12-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jeremiahb52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofkorat View Post
Maybe near future will have American girls, with what's going on in their country.
can't wait for that to happen bro ! it will be something big and new
Old 20-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
fishermanbuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofkorat View Post
waiting! when it happens hopefully affordable price lol
Old 21-12-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
xiaobai1358 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobai1358 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i like thai girls personality but vietnamese look. how ? lol
Old 21-12-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobai1358 View Post
find mixed blood. I believe can. hahahah
Old 24-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yea man I wouldn't want to sponsor anyone unless is really girlfriend / wife
Old 24-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
scar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobai1358 View Post
Find those from the northern parts of thailand like chiang mai, they tend to be fairer like Vietnamese.
Old 25-12-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx
Hi bro, I just saw the above thread and saw your comment not bothered with vb already in singapore..

I'm also interested in vb as partner but got alot of worries like culture, mentality etc as well. Can you share any experiences, tips for me? thx much
Those vb who already in Singapore can only fark but dun bother to marry them...

I saw your history and you already travel widely...so just fly to Vietnam and start to learn their culture...stay in Vn for at least 2 weeks to a month and fly there more times you will learned...

This is similar to if you want a Thai wife must fly to Thailand to find or any other races...

BTW, I am not sure what race are you and so I am making some assumptions here...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1