The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 30-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nothing beats the feeling of dripping, wet uninhibited pleasure- forbidden fruit makes the thrill even more alluring.

I guess these raw escapades are somewhat tempting just like one night stands, when you pick up a sexy girl at a bar, pub, disco or even someone you just met, via apps.

The only horny day, was yesterday.
How’s your staycation at Shang Suite Master Chief with our Mrs SG…hooyah

Last edited by unfit; 30-01-2023 at 08:30 PM.
Old 30-01-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
There is a prick that goes around attempt to force raw with ml by purposely torn open the cd then insert into unknown ml and cip her.
This kind of bro deserve all bad things happen him as create anxiety worrying to get pregnant and std.
What for u want the ml to preg with your child
In the end if it happen the child will go through abortion.
Old 30-01-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
There is a prick that goes around attempt to force raw with ml by purposely torn open the cd then insert into unknown ml and cip her.
This kind of bro deserve all bad things happen him as create anxiety worrying to get pregnant and std.
What for u want the ml to preg with your child
In the end if it happen the child will go through abortion.

https://mothership.sg/2019/02/stealt...ent-singapore/

jail and rotan dun play play
Old 31-01-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nothing beats the feeling of dripping, wet uninhibited pleasure- forbidden fruit makes the thrill even more alluring.

I guess these raw escapades are somewhat tempting just like one night stands, when you pick up a sexy girl at a bar, pub, disco or even someone you just met, via apps.

The only horny day, was yesterday.
Exactly lor. If both side willing parties, then going raw is the pinnacle of men-women intimacy.
Old 31-01-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Re: Raw with MLs

I seldom raw with other MLs now even if allowed except one, as she is super hot and wild . Can have sex in any occasion if permit. Really giving me a hard-on whenever we are alone. Always feel like the 1st time even after so many years .

Raw is still the best as can feel there is a connection like making love to someone you care then juz a commercial transaction.
Old 31-01-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the good link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Old 31-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
Thanks for the good link.
My pleasure Sir 🫡
Old 01-02-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Raw with MLs alot more common than we think. As much as we advocate for no raw with ML/FLs and both parties knowing the risk of doing raw, anything is possible for the right price. Have tested water many times during my visits and would estimate about 50% would offer raw for the right price.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Like this, might as well buy a life size play doll to have a peace of mind

In SG, want to have sex also feels so pathetic
Old 06-02-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Regardless, play safe and responsibly. All those boasting of RAWing ML, FL and their flings should announce it proudly during meal times with whoever they are eating, see if anyone else wants to share a tzechar meal or even a glass with them
haha.. if someone here claims he raw with this ML many times , he sure get many PMs asking for the contact. I think this forum quite many Dare Devils who like to raw with ML or FL.

Those who suay suay kana HIV will keep silent and continue to raw with the MLs.

In the end we can only protect ourselves by using condoms. Those who wants to raw and get HIV is their business really.

Until one day HIV gets out of hand then the authority will surely kill of this forum.
Old 06-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Wouldn't be surprised many gotten infected with HIV from raw.

Nobody would want to spend time to annouce here or start a AMA thread about his HIV infection.

They got more problems to deal with.
Old 06-02-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse77 View Post
I ganna one ML at Moo*$70nE lane also jio me raw.

First massage liao go into special then rub rub ask me want what service? Everything also can. Then i said want sex but i never bring cd. She said nevermind la suai ge just relax and enjoy. Lucky i still think straight and told her its ok just body blow no need sex. Dont want to regret later on sia..
yep practice some self control for that few moments of joy alife time of regrets
Old 06-02-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said also..up you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
yep practice some self control for that few moments of joy alife time of regrets

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/dating-sh...060009462.html

A good article to read.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-02-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

I only have raw with one ML and is about 12 years ago,
Remember I go to this health center at balestier point 2nd floor very small health center and only have few rooms.
One Saturday I go to meet my friend and after that think of message with special and go this place because quite near my home.
After reach the receptionist ask have booking I say no. Suddenly one sexy pretty milf walk pass by and I say I want her.( Entry fee is $45 for 45 mins)
When she come in I so excited and she start to massage
After 15mins she start GQ and I agree of full service $100, wah C cup with pink nipples. Bbbj of course with CD FJ.
Although I go home still think about her😅, so, plan almost every week meet her twice, 1 month later become her regular and she ask me to paint her and really like making love.
We exchange contact and talk about family, she from Vietnam but PR already married with Singaporean but her husband always go gamble not taking care family. She had one daughter study secondary school.
To be continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1