The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

still miss the good old LQ spa at sembawang road, i tried 2 ml prc ml there, their massage skill really top notch especially one called mei mei,
her massage skill is not those typical rubbing one, not painful yet on points
expensive but really worth it,

too bad the spa closed and i lost contact with them.
Old 17-01-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Not just HC gone but the whole building torn down already Used to have a nice cosy jack place restaurant there too.
Use to go there play billiards too
Old 25-01-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
I remember the ML at Top 5 katong already, her name is Fanny, meaty milf, got 3 sons, love her body and nice looking ass. Only thing regret is didn't eat her ass....😂

nice, bro. Fanny also provide good massage
Old 27-01-2023, 05:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
cockster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgxclusive View Post
Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Remember the days roaming Dragon and others. Relaxing yet sextifying. There's hardly any with same concept available now.
Nothing beats the legendary Dragon spa , marina south … sad
Old 29-01-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

My favour is Jessic busty milf from katong odiean, first time to see a milf squirt like water fall 🤣🤣🤣
Old 29-01-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
My favour is Jessic busty milf from katong odiean, first time to see a milf squirt like water fall 🤣🤣🤣
lai lai Katong shopping Roxy tay buan guan have but didn't know odeon also have

basically the stretch of road full of HC huh
Old 30-01-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
lai lai Katong shopping Roxy tay buan guan have but didn't know odeon also have

basically the stretch of road full of HC huh
correct, the peak time is a total of 10 HCs between Joo chiat and haig road

yoli , take 5 , lailai , ivory, seaview hotel, KSC, odiean, TBG ....etc
Old 30-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
correct, the peak time is a total of 10 HCs between Joo chiat and haig road

yoli , take 5 , lailai , ivory, seaview hotel, KSC, odiean, TBG ....etc
Those days really damn shiok
Old 30-01-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Last time Roxy sq level 1 happening. Tried 1 time, the massage not bad sad is they use curtains as partitions which cant close all the way So when massage, the other lady will walk pass me can see my naked butt.
Then when im pumping the ML time doggy style, the other will again walk pass me and take a look what i am doing. I dulan pull out my brother and point at her then continue pump the ML till i cum.

The other lady looked surprised when i do that then went back to the front and see outside.

After paying, i walked pass that lady anf smile at her.
Old 30-01-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpboy View Post
One of the hidden gem is Spa on green at seletar camp area......got a pool and sauna too......food wise so so....my favorite there is coco n one thai girl cant remember her name.....
Spa on Green and Spa Cabana at east coast same boss, both joints goned!
Old 30-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
Here's another one - Spa Cabana at East Coast Beach.
Bro, which gal u always go for at Spa Cabana?
Old 30-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Those days really damn shiok
One busty milf Kent shared from a bro during ICT, when she walk in with those killers perfume made my kkj steam immediately she like to f in doggy while holding the two melon....
She worked in yoli than moved to gold coast TBG. Think of it now my lanjiao getting hard again. Oh Kent any bro know where's she can share with me, she must be GILF now if still available
Old 30-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Pig, have you tried a local milf at Solid Gold Coast @ TBG by the name of Jenny or Maggie something like that? Back in late 90s' early 2000s?
Old 30-01-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
One busty milf Kent shared from a bro during ICT, when she walk in with those killers perfume made my kkj steam immediately she like to f in doggy while holding the two melon....
She worked in yoli than moved to gold coast TBG. Think of it now my lanjiao getting hard again. Oh Kent any bro know where's she can share with me, she must be GILF now if still available
my commando was Chanel @ Ivory from KL

she’s so warm wet and slippery
Old 31-01-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Spa on Green and Spa Cabana at east coast same boss, both joints goned!
Wow, spa cabana, at ecp, I went there few time. They have normal and Thai massage section. The hot pool is good. I remember the receiptionist a busty meaty lady, she usually went on round to check around , even in the hot pool ....steam when saw her walk in the hot pool..... 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1