The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by adnex View Post
Guess this tik tok comments is an objective reminder to the stark reality...

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8DKC99P/
Hahahaha. So true.
But many ppl naive.
Thats why ppl still fall for it.
Havent see the world.

If u realise, the china man in sg very very seldom fall for all these nonsense ML/FL.
Cos the China men very clear that they dun want ML or FL to be wife. So dun waste time. Just pay and fuck. U ask the china man to marry ML or FL. They dun want. Talk to them and they will tell u why.
Old 30-01-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:

My Brain tells me not but my weak heart succumbed to her KC 🤣
Old 31-01-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim3 View Post
I’ve been Cheonging for years so not a matter of being new. All this time I’m super good and separating house life and the FL life. Only recently feel like met the girl of my dreams, want to take her out of FL and try to have a relationship with her. I would do this EXCEPT she is a few years too late. I got married just couple of years ago, no kids yet. Don’t get me wrong my wife is like my best friend but that FL, is what I imagined my wife to be before I ever got a serious relationship but thought cannot get. Now I know why people say don’t marry so early, more money more options more time see the world meet more people. Don’t judge me , I had to come from another country and take time to get to SG, I wouldn’t meet the kind of girl like the FL in my original country so the years just piled on. But if I was not married would go all out for it and take her out of FL life
Just like you can separate your "family man" persona, with your chionging persona, probably there are some FL, ML that can separate their "job" persona with their home/wife persona. But whether the husband can accept it for long term or not is another matter I know one ML like that and still visit her shop once a while, halfway session sometime will have call from home from her husband or kid, lol. Happy family when everyone learns to close both eyes.
Old 31-01-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Just like you can separate your "family man" persona, with your chionging persona, probably there are some FL, ML that can separate their "job" persona with their home/wife persona. But whether the husband can accept it for long term or not is another matter I know one ML like that and still visit her shop once a while, halfway session sometime will have call from home from her husband or kid, lol. Happy family when everyone learns to close both eyes.
Good idea brother !
Old 31-01-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My advice through the years is, most WL who are in this line are either desperate for money due to their messy family background or they just wan fast and easy money.

The first one I would say they would want to get out as fast as possible after they settle their debt. However, they might fall into #2. Most of them would just disappear after they quit this line.
Second one is you really need deep pockets. Their spending habits is really bad, they can literally spend thousands of dollars every other week.

My best advice is don’t even try to start a relationship with them. Best is don’t exchange contact.
Old 31-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
My advice through the years is, most WL who are in this line are either desperate for money due to their messy family background or they just wan fast and easy money.

The first one I would say they would want to get out as fast as possible after they settle their debt. However, they might fall into #2. Most of them would just disappear after they quit this line.
Second one is you really need deep pockets. Their spending habits is really bad, they can literally spend thousands of dollars every other week.

My best advice is don’t even try to start a relationship with them. Best is don’t exchange contact.
The problem is if you are seasonal cheongster you are bound to meet someone that you like. May even fall in love later. Some women are very feminine see already bua tahan.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

True. If no self control then fled from all those worthless chit chat. And dun think too highly of oneself that he wont kana KCed.

Lets be real. bros.
If the girl is serious, she will chip in her money to build future with u. Financial planning for the family. Not riping u off financially to get her luxury items. No future sia. Its all abt her nia. Real relationship is abt moving forward as 1 family not just abt individual benefits.

Btw recently i noticed my regular ML got wart like stuff and skin problems on her private and inner thigh beside private. Probably she is fucking more strangers nowadays. She got a bf who she stays with. Good luck to him. For me i just pay for each transaction. Remember condom is impt as well. Now she is off my list.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Their spending habits is really bad, they can literally spend thousands of dollars every other week.
If it's their own money they may not spend like this but if it's your money, they will, and even spend more ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
The problem is if you are seasonal cheongster you are bound to meet someone that you like. May even fall in love later. Some women are very feminine see already bua tahan.
These are the weaknesses that every cheongsters will hv when they are in front of chickens/MLs/FLs, sure loss their senses one, good advices dun seem to work well for this group of ppl, tio bo? ..
Old 31-01-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
True. If no self control then fled from all those worthless chit chat. And dun think too highly of oneself that he wont kana KCed.

Lets be real. bros.
If the girl is serious, she will chip in her money to build future with u. Financial planning for the family. Not riping u off financially to get her luxury items. No future sia. Its all abt her nia. Real relationship is abt moving forward as 1 family not just abt individual benefits.

Btw recently i noticed my regular ML got wart like stuff and skin problems on her private and inner thigh beside private. Probably she is fucking more strangers nowadays. She got a bf who she stays with. Good luck to him. For me i just pay for each transaction. Remember condom is impt as well. Now she is off my list.
For wart patient they have to go to DSC clinic for nitrogen treatment. It's quite contagious and easily transmitted.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:

Hahaha exactly! To those bros who fall victims to these tactics…
I’m sorry man
But guess life goes on as usual
Happy Cheonging and stay safe
Old 31-01-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

It is so T R U E 👍. I know 1 ML is exactly used this trick, get a lot of money, and already went back to China can build house ready.
Old 31-01-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:

Totally agree … don’t exchange contact … less entanglements - just fire and forget 😂
Old 31-01-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
For wart patient they have to go to DSC clinic for nitrogen treatment. It's quite contagious and easily transmitted.
Yah. Her below got trim abit. So normally I will inspect during foreplay. Super turn off. I told her see doctor. She say she got apply cream. Fucking irresponsible.
Old 31-01-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
W9930 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Good advies...
Old 31-01-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding KC. But how many actually give love bites to ML when doing the deed with them? On the breasts, other part of the naked skin, neck, shoulder blade etc…And to the extent that if the MLs allow their KC target or fav customer to do so.

Imagine other customers F that same ML and saw the love bites…. Just sth for a thought

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1