The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

yep, check your private messages
Old 28-03-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hihola View Post
I know a tall slim attractive non-Chinese race FL transitioning into ML who recently learned Thai prostate massage from a Thai master. In Thailand, prostate massage is known as KNT. For those unfamiliar can Google; just type in “KNT”. She showed me her course certificate too A friendly reminder to all the bros that prostate massage is a massage technique to promote men prostate health. It can improve penis hardness and endurance during sex. KNT has NOTHING to do with sexual services nor is it a HJ happy ending.

Speaking from personal experience, you would want a ML who has slender and skinny fingers to perform this deep probing prostate massage. The renowned AMK Chinese lady’s finger is too big too fat. That is why everyone screams! But prostate massage actually do not need to be painful at all with the right masseurs performing the technique that is. This ML I’m taking about has skinny slender fingers.

Those interested can pm me for contact
Can share contact?
Old 28-03-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share ctc?
Quote:
I know a tall slim attractive non-Chinese race FL transitioning into ML who recently learned Thai prostate massage from a Thai master. In Thailand, prostate massage is known as KNT. For those unfamiliar can Google; just type in “KNT”. She showed me her course certificate too A friendly reminder to all the bros that prostate massage is a massage technique to promote men prostate health. It can improvae penis hardness and endurance during sex.
KNT has NOTHING to do with sexual services nor is it a HJ happy ending.

Speaking from personal experience, you would want a ML who has slender and skinny fingers to perform this deep probing prostate massage. The renowned AMK Chinese lady’s finger is too big too fat. That is why everyone screams! But prostate massage actually do not need to be painful at all with the right masseurs performing the technique that is. This ML I’m taking about has skinny slender fingers.

Old 29-03-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Can share contact?
Yes bro sent you pm
Old 29-03-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterrain View Post
Can share ctc?
yes check your private messages bro!
Old 29-03-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Yamcha99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro still open now? Can share ctc?
Old 29-03-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CLS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamcha99 View Post
Hi bro still open now? Can share ctc?
Can share contact?
Old 29-03-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 17
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of

Quote:
I know a tall slim attractive non-Chinese race FL transitioning into ML who recently learned Thai prostate massage from a Thai master. In Thailand, prostate massage is known as KNT. For those unfamiliar can Google; just type in “KNT”. She showed me her course certificate too A friendly reminder to all the bros that prostate massage is a massage technique to promote men prostate health. It can improve penis hardness and endurance during sex. KNT has NOTHING to do with sexual services nor is it a HJ happy ending.

bro can share contact. thank you
Old 29-03-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

sure bro, have pm’ed you, pls check 😎
Old 30-03-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bigbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Please share contact. Thanks
Old 30-03-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,
can share contact and dmg? thanks
Old 30-03-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure about prostate as digging the anus gets a funny squirmy feeling.

If u ask me, prostate is usually combined with juagen.

And for me, I always feel very light after massage + cupping..and if add in juagen, and a little prostate..total best. Always can shoot alot..hahahaha

I got a contact who has all of the above but then, she is more authentic and does not do funny business. I can share with serious bros..but please respect her pride in her job. Do not expect tall, big boobs or bump. But she is not ugly also, and not those old auntie type. Alot of suitors but she is just here to work and make honest income.
Old 30-03-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Messypiggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing the contact? Thx
Old 30-03-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Wedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, share contact plsss. TIA.
Old 30-03-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi bro can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread