The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-12-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

The night party scene in Thonglo is back in full force with more and many new places under renovation.

Was there last night about 11+, while checking passport this idiot beside suddenly puke and splash on my legs -.-...what an epic way to start the night. There is just so much activity and people on both sides of the street its entertaining to just observe. Young uni chicks are literally flooding the places with useless thai guys leeching alcohol.
Old 18-12-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
sin_sex is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Bro, contact and address.
Old 18-12-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Thanks bro.
Which ones u tried? And what’s the rough damage for top up?
sorry late reply bro. i tried nana and bell. nana was sort of my highlight. her body is really good, 36c natural boobs as well.

price-wise, you should nego separately with her. i had slight discount. and i think what other bros stated here before, the "sort of" market rate is 1k hj, 2k bj, 3k fj. but please nego, it's possible.

good luck, and hope i'm not too late

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 18-12-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonyork View Post
I had an okay experience at Casanova when I was there, but considering that they're hiring talent like Yuki, it seems like their upping their game, especially in the looks department. God, I wish I could go back to Bangkok. 
i already am thinking of returning for the third time, but am afraid to arouse suspicion of my other half. those were likely the only two times i travelled alone, and both times i quoted for work. not sure if doing it the third time will be bad

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 18-12-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Re: Butterfly Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Not yet. Camping out for a FR.
bowie and lisa look tasty omg

Old 18-12-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post
sorry late reply bro. i tried nana and bell. nana was sort of my highlight. her body is really good, 36c natural boobs as well.

price-wise, you should nego separately with her. i had slight discount. and i think what other bros stated here before, the "sort of" market rate is 1k hj, 2k bj, 3k fj. but please nego, it's possible.

3k for 1 shot? That’s expenaive
Old 19-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Tried Butterfly for curiosity sick. The girls will line up for you to choose, mostly young girls with slim bodies. Not model looks but better then many other such shops.

Chose Peng 2800 with jacuzzi, love those tattos on her back. Nice body with natural b cups. She has good endurance when riding, not many working girls will ride you for long so its a plus for me. Always smiling and ask me not to look at her because she is shy.
Old 20-12-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Seems like the price is cheaper here than Pimp or Elite. Is this where Caribbean used to be? I am looking to open 2 membershit next trip next year. I think Pimp will be one of them. Wonder where would you recommend for second one? Elite? Booze? Dubai?
dubai seems to be upping their game recently i just went girls were better standard as compared to last time when they were still "resort" and "private". of coz the girls still got room for improvement
Old 20-12-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post

ouch. so if i book a session 1100 for thai massage , i need top up 3k, making it 4k for the massage + fj ? or top up remainder 2900 ?
Old 20-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kampongboatman View Post
dubai seems to be upping their game recently i just went girls were better standard as compared to last time when they were still "resort" and "private". of coz the girls still got room for improvement
How does Dubai compare to Czech? Hearing the name Resort does bring back some very distant fond memories 😂 Almost as distant as Forte 😂
Old 20-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kampongboatman View Post
ouch. so if i book a session 1100 for thai massage , i need top up 3k, making it 4k for the massage + fj ? or top up remainder 2900 ?
Sounds a bit too expensive
Old 20-12-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
How does Dubai compare to Czech? Hearing the name Resort does bring back some very distant fond memories 😂 Almost as distant as Forte 😂
same people since years back from Private --> Resort --> Dubai. I never been to Czech, but went dubai 2 month ago. Girls standard improved from pre covid.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 21-12-2022, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
same people since years back from Private --> Resort --> Dubai. I never been to Czech, but went dubai 2 month ago. Girls standard improved from pre covid.
Thank you!
Old 21-12-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
xiaobai1358 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobai1358 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
if go to massage parlour 1s can 2000+
Old 21-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
melvin8341 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymelvin8341 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
for me i go to place like kokoro, cheaper.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1