The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
gerardwoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bonking Spa Receptionist

This kind of booking is by luck only me as I am not well built nor that rich, sometimes it just happens....

This is a small New (then) Massage shop that's opened for about nine month and not much business. I like to go afternoon as its always empty. I like book for 2 pm for my favourite ML and do some heavy petting or sometimes bonking during the 2 hr session.

one of those days I booked 2pm but when I arrived the receptionist apologise to me that my booking won't be available until 3.30 pm and most of them are not in yet, not until 3 pm...knn like that also can.

So I sat down to chit chat with her, she always wear mini skirt and always purposely Zhao gang, alway white panties damn steam.

She asked me if I could lend her $500 as this month she is short of cash and its 2 more weeks to pay day.

I told her that I dont lend people money, but if she needs the money, I ask her to massage for me for one hour I pay her $500 neat. She said no HJ just massage, I agreed.

5 mins through the massage I said that her massage is terrible, I ask her to remove her cloths with bra and panties on and I show her how to do it.

You bros out there whom watch a lot of JapAV will know what to do lah, I did exactly that to her, she buay tahan want to fuck, so I fucked her hard and deep, 1st one on massage table, 2nd in attached bath room, and the 3rd on massage table. Both of us was spent, I paid her $1000 for being such a spot.

As for my booking for the ML, I cancelled the booking saying that I feeling not well.

I fucked her her a few more times on different occasions

Profile : Msian Chinese, Big eyes, tits 32, waist slim, very long legs gotta FML.

Other locations coming..
Old 08-01-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of
Re: Bonking Spa Receptionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerardwoon View Post
This kind of booking is by luck only me as I am not well built nor that rich, sometimes it just happens....

This is a small New (then) Massage shop that's opened for about nine month and not much business. I like to go afternoon as its always empty. I like book for 2 pm for my favourite ML and do some heavy petting or sometimes bonking during the 2 hr session.

one of those days I booked 2pm but when I arrived the receptionist apologise to me that my booking won't be available until 3.30 pm and most of them are not in yet, not until 3 pm...knn like that also can.

So I sat down to chit chat with her, she always wear mini skirt and always purposely Zhao gang, alway white panties damn steam.

She asked me if I could lend her $500 as this month she is short of cash and its 2 more weeks to pay day.

I told her that I dont lend people money, but if she needs the money, I ask her to massage for me for one hour I pay her $500 neat. She said no HJ just massage, I agreed.

5 mins through the massage I said that her massage is terrible, I ask her to remove her cloths with bra and panties on and I show her how to do it.

You bros out there whom watch a lot of JapAV will know what to do lah, I did exactly that to her, she buay tahan want to fuck, so I fucked her hard and deep, 1st one on massage table, 2nd in attached bath room, and the 3rd on massage table. Both of us was spent, I paid her $1000 for being such a spot.

As for my booking for the ML, I cancelled the booking saying that I feeling not well.

Profile : Msian Chinese, Big eyes, tits 32, waist slim, very long legs gotta FML.

Other locations coming..
Nice 👍

But the per bonk rate seems high. Around 500/1/1 ?
Old 08-01-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Nice 👍

But the per bonk rate seems high. Around 500/1/1 ?

Ok lah, bonk without cap plus the lady is not a WL.
Actually worth it.
Old 08-01-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 13
iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!

Wow.. very worth it man. But I think for the first time only cause cheap thrill. u fuck her every other time also $500? Then maybe not so worth liao
Old 08-01-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

U think the story can be believed 😅😅😅😅
Old 08-01-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
CSB is the appropriate term?

Then again, never say never.

When I first started chiong spa and tuina joints, heard people mentioning about free hj or free fj. I didn't believe a single word until .....
Old 08-01-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Heard another story about spa receptionist. This Malaysian girl doesn't massage. A customer started going after her. Will purposely come often for massage and buy drinks and food for her. After massage will stay back to chat with her. After they go together, he stopped visiting this MP. Now they are getting married soon.

All the MLs are invited for the wedding dinner. The gossip among all the MLs is that every ML had given the groom a HJ before. this is a first time for the MLs. Attending the wedding dinner for a guy they give HJ to before
Old 08-01-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
personally 2022, I also bonk spa receptionist. but I can reveal the spa because she has boyfriend. conclusion doesnt mean it doesnt happen to you might not be true.
Old 08-01-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Other locations coming..

you are rich bro
Old 08-01-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
sonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Other locations coming..
and its Sunday again. 1 more hour to go before it ends lol.
Old 09-01-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kind of new to the scene, how does bonking even happen in spa/mp setting? how sia? Sometimes HJ already so secretive. please enlighten me bros
Old 09-01-2023, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

How you guys all feel about this report? i know bukit timah there has 1 spa that offers full service, reception also offers it and maybe further down towards the city area. Reception offering such service is very rare and i feel like you strike gold.

but honestly, $500-1000 could really tempt a receptionist to open up? and i though Local FL and FL dome 3 offers these rates.

anyway, i should say lucky you to get such lobang with such a lady and getting to do it without condom at the first occasion.

Quote:

Other locations coming..
Old 11-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got people sure believe one
Old 11-01-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, many things are possible one.
When certain situations arises, the unthinkable happens.
Price to bonk depends on individual pockets.
No right no wrong. U can buy a casio g shock for 300 or a limited edition g shock for 10000. Both also tells the time. Just dun pay 10000 if it listed as 300. Happy chionging bros.
Old 11-01-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
, heard people mentioning about free hj or free fj. I didn't believe a single word until .....
I also never believe such place can get free. Until few years back, a jg lady i frequest. Offer me fj, condition is she riding on top and no cip, somemore going in raw. Omg, i was feeling like in heaven as it is my first time ezperience raw with other woman. So far, we did 2-3 times at the jg place. many years never look for her liao. Yesterday check her WA number, showing someone else's profile pic liao. Maybe change number or rtc liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1